Scott Walker on trial!!!!

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Not.

WisPolitics.com: Judge warns 'Walker is not on trial here' in case against former county aide
Circuit Court Judge David Hansher warned lawyers Monday that they would not be allowed to question prospective jurors regarding their political affiliation as the trial of a former Scott Walker aide goes to trial.

"Scott Walker is not on trial here," Hansher said in court. "I will emphasize that for the jury and the lawyers."

Hey Chris...

laughing-and-pointing.jpg

Not.

WisPolitics.com: Judge warns 'Walker is not on trial here' in case against former county aide
Circuit Court Judge David Hansher warned lawyers Monday that they would not be allowed to question prospective jurors regarding their political affiliation as the trial of a former Scott Walker aide goes to trial.

"Scott Walker is not on trial here," Hansher said in court. "I will emphasize that for the jury and the lawyers."

Hey Chris...

laughing-and-pointing.jpg

:eusa_clap:

What's unbelievable is that we've actually reached this point of political divide that the Circuit Court felt he had to warn the lawyers.

Not yet, but Walker lied under oath and will have charges coming for him soon enough :up:

Not yet, but Walker lied under oath and will have charges coming for him soon enough :up:

will kathryn Sebelius?

They can break the law and get away with it... you must not have gotten the memo.

She was just off script...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/247414-off-script.html

she broke the law, before she didn't. They 'reclassified the event' after the fact to put her in compliance. I wish I could reclassify shit like that.

welll you guys re elected a guy who was caught visiting prostitutes in diapers.

dont claim you are the better party while posting a thread that shows republicans being tried for illegal activity and think it makes you loook better.

some of you are fucking insane

dont claim you are the better party while posting a thread that shows republicans being tried for illegal activity and think it makes you loook better.

and that all has what to do with Scott Walker?

What the fuck are you talking about? Who visted a prostitute in diapers?

she's referring to your senator vitter. got caught with a prostitute while wearing diapers.

he really shouldn't be in the senate anymore, but i'm not sure what it had to do with this thread.

she's referring to your senator vitter. got caught with a prostitute while wearing diapers.

he really shouldn't be in the senate anymore, but i'm not sure what it had to do with this thread.

Ah, Vitter, well I didnt vote for him and he's nuts if he does that, but hey truthmaters, why do you hate his sexual choices? Maybe he was born that way?

Forum List

Back