Scott Walker - Handicapping the GOP hopefuls

I define parasite as someone who thinks another person owes them something.

Congrats- you think the whole human race are Parasites.

Do you customers owe you money? Do your employees owe you a day's work? Human society is based on us owing each other things.

You didn't think this out, did you?

Why wouldn't they vote for someone that would force taxpayers like me to support them. They haven't done shit to support themselves. Why would anyone expect them to start now.

Actually, as I keep pointing out to you, many of them have jobs, just jobs where a rich person is ripping them off for the fruits of their labors. Many more would happily take jobs if they were available.

I also guess that you are probably against food stamps, but all for middle class entitlements like Social Security, Unemployment benefits and Medicare.

Why would I make the Waltons pay someone a higher wage than their skills are worth? If the people who get paid an equivalent wage to their skill level actually did something to better their skills, it wouldn't be an issue. You blame Walmart for paying someone with $7.25/hour skills $7.25/hour. You should be blaming the one with the low skills. Why should any business pay an employee more than the skills are worth even if the pay isn't enough? Your problem is you blame the wrong people. If you owned a business, would you pay an employee that had low level skills twice what those skills warranted? If you say yes, you're a liar, retarded and someone that would never own a business, or some combination.

I would pay an employee a fair wage so he was happy with what he did and would do a good job for me. Frankly, I've worked in places where the managers thought like you did. Keeping and retaining good people was next to impossible for the 'low skill" jobs, and it probably cost us more money in turnover costs than anything else.

The problem is that the same folks who think that the people doing the work are only worth $7.25 - even though they are the face of your company and the people the customer sees - are the same ones who pay executives eight figures when the company is losing money.

Again- why you need strong unions and strong labor laws- to protect these people from themselves.

Your political literacy is returning you false coin, my illiterate friend.

We reached to the women and minorities this last election, and we will continue to do so as well in 2016.

Your dem is going to have a real contest to fight.

You only hurt the dems, as usual.

Fakey- No body believes you were a Republican. Not even a guy like myself who dumped the Republicans because they became too crazy.

The last election, the GOP does deserve credit for tamping down the crazy, but the reality is, the real winner in 2014 was apathy and disillusionment as we had the lowest voter turnout in 72 years.

Joey, you have admitted several times you thought I was Republican, so your lying is noted, yet once again, as unfruitful as you were doing in the election of 2012.

Your opinion, as a crazy atheist, is worth as much as that of crazy evangelical: nothing.

Joey, you have admitted several times you thought I was Republican, so your lying is noted, yet once again, as unfruitful as you were doing in the election of 2012.

Your opinion, as a crazy atheist, is worth as much as that of crazy evangelical: nothing.

Actually, I'm starting to think you are just a troll, seeking attention.

No college degree no vote from me... and I live in wisc

That's an interesting thought. He would be the first President since Harry Truman to not have a degree.

But frankly, I don't think a college degree is the be all and end all.

Sarah Palin and George W. Bush have college degrees, and it means about as much as this...

Wizard-of-Oz-Scarecrow.jpeg

Actually, I'm starting to think you are just a troll, seeking attention.

Nah, it's election talk time, and I make you cry like a baby every time.

Your political literacy is returning you false coin, my illiterate friend.

We reached to the women and minorities this last election, and we will continue to do so as well in 2016.

Your dem is going to have a real contest to fight.

You only hurt the dems, as usual.

Fakey- No body believes you were a Republican. Not even a guy like myself who dumped the Republicans because they became too crazy.

The last election, the GOP does deserve credit for tamping down the crazy, but the reality is, the real winner in 2014 was apathy and disillusionment as we had the lowest voter turnout in 72 years.

The two fake republicans fighting each other, doesn't this create a rip in the time-message board continuum? Hopefully the damage is limited to you two idiots.

Have fun in the singularity twerps.

marty tries to ignore that he is the focal point of Joe B's left and my mainstream badminton game. Birdie!

The third in a series.

Scott Walker-

Qualifications- Governor of Wisconsin.

Pros- Blue State governor with a record of winning tough races. Took on the powerful unions and won.

Cons - Has earned the enmity of unions. Doesn't have a college degree. Has a few scandals rattling around in his closet.

My own opinion, I really don't like what he did with the unions up there. His view is that gosh darn it, some unions actually managed to hold on to a Middle Class lifestyle and we can't have that.

But he did have to make some tough choices. If I had to vote for a Republican, it would probably be this guy.

I don't like Walker but I am suspecting he may be the GOP candidate- what you consider to be 'cons' are plus's for the the primary- the GOP base hates unions and is loves to hate on intellectuals- lack of a college degree should be a plus- the 'everyman' touch.

He is a governor with a fairly strong conservative record- he is not a Bush and he is not Christy and he is not a Paul. I think he has a good chance for the nomination.

Forum List

Back