Scott Walker balancing the budget by removing visitation?

Then, please, explain to us all how this move will create jobs in Wisconsin. Because, after all, everything Walker does is about creating jobs, right?

No. Wrong.

Good Lord.

Whoah! Could it be? Did a "conservative" just admit Walker has an agenda beyond balancing the budget and job creation?

Can you point out where any conservative claimed that Walker had no other agenda?

Im guessing, not.

Did it ever occur to you that you could persuade people to adopt your position and have superior arguments if you didn't resort to straw men?

The OP is an ENTIRE FRAUD. Based on the fallacy that visitation rights hinge on this nebulous "list" that Walker doesn't want to defend..

ANYBODY can sign Medical Directive, legal papers designating ANYONE as their HealthCare Advocate and EVERY Freakin hospital in the US will recognize it. About 10 minutes and $10 on LegalZoom.com.

Let's move on eh???

Very true. Which has always made this whole argument a distraction and a lie.

Well, happily, I missed the date on this one, like many others did. It's from last year and Walker's attempts to remove more rights from citizens was in fact defeated. Good to know.

Course, it doesn't change the fact that he ran as a Tea Party member and the Tea Party claims to be solely about cutting taxes and spending, but hey, no one voted for him for his honesty.

Well, happily, I missed the date on this one, like many others did. It's from last year and Walker's attempts to remove more rights from citizens was in fact defeated. Good to know.

Course, it doesn't change the fact that he ran as a Tea Party member and the Tea Party claims to be solely about cutting taxes and spending, but hey, no one voted for him for his honesty.

Please show me what statute, law, rule, regulation, etc. states that a politician cannot do anything while in office unless he has discussed it during his campaign.

Please show me what statute, law, rule, regulation, etc. states that a politician cannot do anything while in office unless he has discussed it during his campaign.

I never said he broke the law, dumb ass.

He did those gay couples and the folks in Wisconsin a MASSIVE favor.. Anyone signing up for that list SHOULD have gotten a disclosure that the BEST WAY to get visitation is to sign a Medical Directive with the help of a lawyer or LegalZoom.com. Not sign a silly petition.

And the folks in Wisc. don't have to pay for the time and energy to manage an absolutely redundant and meaningless piece of pandering that the previous Governator did for his OWN political gain..

No rights violated.. Consumer protection and honesty in advertising upheld. Confusion and waste removed..

Get it D.B.Stupid?? Not a chance...

Last edited:

I never said he broke the law, dumb ass.

dumb ass, your obvious implication is that he should not have done anything about collective bargaining, etc, since he did not mention it during his campaign.

And moving goalposts while not admitting you erred gives you huge amount of cred.

Not to mention that Walker inherited the issue.
:cuckoo:

Link to the defeat you claim, please.

Forum List

Back