scott walker and his criminal defense fund.

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
This morning, a criminal complaint filed in circuit court alleges that William Gardner, the president and CEO of Wisconsin & Southern Railroad Co., skirted campaign donation laws by soliciting employees to give to Scott Walker’s campaign and then reimbursing them, in what amounts to two felony counts. It has also come out that Walker’s campaign then reimbursed Gardner and seven additional railroad employees to the tune of $43,800, which indicates a criminal probe is imminent of Walker’s campaign.

WISCONSIN GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER MAY GO TO PRISON! MORE GOP FILTH INDICTED! « GrateWire

Under state law, officeholders may only set up a legal defense fund in one of two cases: if they've been charged with, or are under investigation for, violations connected to campaign finance laws; or with violations connected to election laws.

Read more: Walker foe asks for legal defense fund explanation | Fox News

yeah, I'll take information from a blog site with an article titled 'WISCONSIN GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER MAY GO TO PRISON! MORE GOP FILTH INDICTED!' as factual :rolleyes:

also, did you miss this??

Posted 1 year ago

any word on Walker indictments since then? no?

Walker foe asks for legal defense fund explanation - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather
Maybe a search by you would not make you look so biased.
It is still an on going story in Wisconson.

From the Link:
Walker foe asks for legal defense fund explanation
Posted: May 02, 2012 7:08 PM EDT
Updated: May 02, 2012 7:08 PM EDT

By DINESH RAMDE - Associated Press

MILWAUKEE (AP) - One of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's potential recall opponents called Wednesday for Walker to clarify why he has set up a legal defense fund to pay expenses related to an ongoing investigation that's led to criminal charges against five former close aides and associates.

Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett sought to highlight the investigation, which centers on people who served during Walker's time leading Milwaukee County before he was elected governor in 2010, as a potential recall campaign issue. Allegations ranging from campaigning on county time to embezzling money from a veterans program have ensnared people close to Walker, but the governor himself has not been charged with any wrongdoing and he says he's cooperating with the investigation.Under state law, officeholders may only set up a legal defense fund in one of two cases: if they've been charged with, or are under investigation for, violations connected to campaign finance laws; or with violations connected to election laws.

Barrett, one of four Democrats hoping to unseat Walker in a recall election next month, said Walker owes it to voters to make clear which situation applies to him. The mayor honed in on revelations this week that Walker's campaign has transferred $60,000 to the legal fund to pay for attorneys.

"I think it's only fair to ask him why he set that up," Barrett said.
Walker's campaign responded with a statement reiterating that Walker has been told he's not a target of the investigation.

"We have stated time and time again, this fund has been set up under the guidance of the GAB (Government Accountability Board)," spokeswoman Ciara Matthews said, referring to the state elections board.

Last edited:
also, did you miss this??

any word on Walker indictments since then? no?

Walker foe asks for legal defense fund explanation - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

asking if anything ever came of a year old story is 'biased'? I'll keep that in mind.

Please to keep it in mind. A crook is a crook.

asking if anything ever came of a year old story is 'biased'? I'll keep that in mind.

Please to keep it in mind. A crook is a crook.

I wasn't aware Walker had been found guilty of any wrongdoing. Did I miss the trial?

Can't beat him in results, go for the recall, can't beat him in the recall, then bring frivolous suits and faux accusations! Straight out the liberal playbook!

Forum List

Back