Scott Peterson... guilty or not?

I'd love to be there....!!!...You know it!!!...but as of the moment...I'd be in my truck....shivering in the back,windows fogged up....and maybe even scared....(hehehehehe)...NOT!!!....I'm brave!!...No..we don't have anything as mischief night in this state....not since I turned 18...(hehehehehe)....have a safe Halloween...and hope the kids have fun!!!!...:)

I can't help but wonder if Lacy weren't so pretty, would ppl be making such a media case out of this? I mean, ugly ppl die EVERY DAY...but an attractive woman gets killed, and it's national news.

:-/

Uhhh..personally I dont think she was that attractive. Just my humble opinion.

Also...the reason the case was so big is because she was pregnant when she was killed!!

Originally posted by Jackass
Uhhh..personally I dont think she was that attractive. Just my humble opinion.

It's in the eye of the beholder....

I don't think she was rich. They had some money, but I wouldn't say they were rich. If they were so rich, then why have his family have to come up with money to pay for lawyer's? And I happen to think she was very pretty!

I do agree with that... (if she werent pretty it wouldnt be such a big news story).

In fact, if memory serves me correctly, when the case first broke, minorities went ballistic with the "had she been a black female, no one would care" crap.

Same with a bunch of the other high profile stories... Elizabeth Smart (even before they found her alive it was a big news story). The whole Jon Benet Ramsey thing...

Had Laci been a fat, zit infested, welfare case, we'd be looking around asking "Laci who".

And isn't that the truth! remember, there was another girl in CA that wound up just like Laci - no news coverage, and that's because they said she was Latino or Mexican, not sure which one! but she got Nothing!!!!!! The only time anyone knew about that is when her Sister brought it to light and compared the 2, otherwise no one would have ever known about it.

Forum List

Back