Scott Brown's in Arizona, going RINO!!!!

Republicans are a big tent party.

Look at the Dems, Lieberman got booted out for supporting the troops and you can only find 12 Dems who are pro-life and Nancy can't wait to get rid of those 12.

Last edited:

L0ook at the Dems, Lieberman got booted out for supporting the troops and you can only find 12 Dems who are pro-life and Nancy can't wait to get rid of those 12.

:lol: Damn! You made me laugh so hard I spewed my coke!

Big Tent Party....:lol:....what about them Rhinos being targeted Frank?

who cares who hew campaigns for... That's politics...

If he votes No on healthscare reform then he's a good man of his word.... The voters in MA will decide if he should get another term when he's next up for re-election...

I don't know why idiots like the OP continue to bullshit people about him being the savior of conservatives... His popularity on the right from people outside his state was cheifly due to the fact that he said he'd vote no on the abomination known as healthscare reform AND that The Swimmer's seat would go to an R who wouldn't be a guarenteed rubber stamp for Barry's Bullshit... Plus, he seems like a decent guy...

The RNC is different from media. Sure, a lot of the far right talking heads on radio and TV don't like the RINOs, but it doesn't seem to bother the actual republican party by virtue of very term RINO (Republican in name only).

Last edited:
All we care about is that Scott Brown, a Republican who loves the military and was the 41st vote where it counts, took the Senate seat that Democrats across the Country and on USMB believed to belong to Democrats exclusively. We ruined their day and they still can't get over it because everytime Scott acts like the moderate he is, the Progressives want to shove it in our face.

Fact is: we don't give a damn. YOU LOST KENNEDY'S SEAT and Scott will NEVER be the radical lefty like the room temperature former Senator was. :lol:

...and you lost a New York held by the GOP since the Civil War....get a grip.

It's politics not Kindergarten.

...or is it....?
We traded in a progressive republican for a more conservative democrat.

L0ook at the Dems, Lieberman got booted out for supporting the troops and you can only find 12 Dems who are pro-life and Nancy can't wait to get rid of those 12.

Dems are still the "Spit on the troops" party

Dems are still the "Spit on the troops" party

I'm rubber you're glue...ya ya ya....nice deflection from your statement.

All we care about is that Scott Brown, a Republican who loves the military and was the 41st vote where it counts, took the Senate seat that Democrats across the Country and on USMB believed to belong to Democrats exclusively. We ruined their day and they still can't get over it because everytime Scott acts like the moderate he is, the Progressives want to shove it in our face.

Fact is: we don't give a damn. YOU LOST KENNEDY'S SEAT and Scott will NEVER be the radical lefty like the room temperature former Senator was. :lol:

...and you lost a New York held by the GOP since the Civil War....get a grip.

It's politics not Kindergarten.

...or is it....?
We traded in a progressive republican for a more conservative democrat.

The reality is that both Scott Brown's seat, and the NY one have llittle to do with national ideology and more with local issues - in order to gain the seat, the Republican needed to be "progressive" and the Democrat "conservative". If the current (as in most vocal) Tea Party leadership as well as the party's most vocal critics have any say in the Republican Party it's going to push the party much further to the right and seek ideological purity. Then what? Scott Brown will become expendable. What ever criticism you have about the Dems - they really are a "big tent" party which is why they've always had to struggle to hold their party together and get the votes they need on big issues (unlike the Republicans).

Both McCain and Brown are voting NO on Obamacare.

Given that Brown is doing so from the former Ted Kennedy seat, well....that's pretty damn pleasing... :)

The RNC is different from media. Sure, a lot of the far right talking heads on radio and TV don't like the RINOs, but it doesn't seem to bother the actually republican party by virtue of very term RINO (Republican in name only).

I wonder about that - there was a time when Delay was in power where Rhinos were being identified and more ideologically pure candidates fielded against them in primaries - with party support. A significantly loud portion of the party's critics - who also tend to make up the base - want a shift to the right on core values, in the party and they want ideological purity. How much power do they have?

Look at the Dems, Lieberman got booted out for supporting the troops and you can only find 12 Dems who are pro-life and Nancy can't wait to get rid of those 12.

J D Hayworth is a Republican, genius. Take your pills, Grandpa. Clear your head.

Scott Brown campaigns for McCain in Arizona

PHOENIX – Facing the toughest re-election battle of his career, John McCain is bringing in the Republican Party's newest rising star in a bid to shore up support among conservative primary voters.

Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown is making his first campaign trip as senator. His visit to Arizona Friday will be a first test of his popularity among Republican activists after he broke with the GOP leadership to side with Democrats in supporting a jobs bill.

Scott Brown campaigns for McCain in Arizona - Yahoo! News

I guess a genuine conservative like J. D. Hayworth just can't catch a break.:lol:

You obviously never looked at Scott Brown's voting record if you are shocked he would return the favor of support that McCain gave Brown.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Yeah, right. That must be why I got nothing but cheers from rightwingers last year with this quote from Michael Steele, attacking CONSERVATIVES:

Wake up people. I mean what are you going to do? Are you going to kick these folks out of the party? I have watched this party self disintegrate for the last four or five years. I’ve watched this party isolate itself from itself.”

“This may be a unique opportunity to build a relationship or a bridge between the conservatives and the moderates in our party and so she asked me to serve on her board and I said well this will be good. It’ll be a pro-life conservative voice on a board with a pro-choice leadership that is looking to elect moderates. We have to elect moderates in the party.”

It's nice to see that the right is waking up to how fucking retarded they were to try to reject the idea of moving the GOP to the LEFT to rebuild the party.

As Limbaugh said, see? I told you so.

PHOENIX – Facing the toughest re-election battle of his career, John McCain is bringing in the Republican Party's newest rising star in a bid to shore up support among conservative primary voters.

Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown is making his first campaign trip as senator. His visit to Arizona Friday will be a first test of his popularity among Republican activists after he broke with the GOP leadership to side with Democrats in supporting a jobs bill.

I guess a genuine conservative like J. D. Hayworth just can't catch a break.:lol:

You obviously never looked at Scott Brown's voting record if you are shocked he would return the favor of support that McCain gave Brown.

The OP is not one of the "smarter" libs here...

Just sayin'...

The OP is not one of the "smarter" libs here...

Just sayin'...

I knew he had some lib and a little progressive in him after reading his votes on projectvotesmart.com He was the lesser of 2 evils, if he was running for the full 6 years I may have voted for kennedy instead, we will see what he does over the next 2 years and find out if voting for him again is ok or not.

Forum List

Back