Scott Brown's Election By The People Ignored By Democrats

I was a Democrat decades ago, and I saw how self serving and corrupt they are first hand. Sorry. Now go call me a racist because you haven't grown up yet, or can handle the truth. ;)

Naive clowns.

Bostonian Irish Catholic, a Kennedy household. You jackasses have anything else? Mom doesn't like Democrats any more either. The Democrat Party left us decades a go. Only one Democrat left in the entire tribe.

;)

Just a casual observatuion Ive been making around here lately............is it me, or have the internet OCD lefties come around to accepting that it is no longer Novemeber 2008? I think not..........check out most of their posts. You'd think the past 15 months didnt happen!!!

but it did!!!!!!!:funnyface::funnyface: Its 2010 s0ns!!!

The Senate went from 58 Democrats to 57 Democrats. Calm down.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Hell, it's not even clear how much the people of that one state voted for the candidate as opposed to voted against his challenger.

Either way, anyone who thinks Mass. is suddenly Tea Party territory isn't paying close enough attention.

Anyone who thinks we voted against a candidate rather than voted for the only sound candidate isn't paying close enough attention; he don't know us, do he! :lol:

"Walk softly, but carry a big stick!" T.R.

Republicans such as this man are no more, no more, no more. If T.R. were alive today, he'd not only be a Democrat, but he'd be aggressively supporting this bill and whipping for a bill that stretches further.

If your a con, and I assume you are, you might consider changing your signature line.

So you are stating that TR would go against the will of the people as the Dems are doing today?

the house ain't voting, they're "deeming"

I think you mean 'demon'.

They're voting on the bill and the corrections simultaneously. This "Deem-and-pass" phrase is something new, successfully invented by republicans to whip you up into a frenzy; yet again. The phrase didn't exist ever, anywhere, until last week.

It's not an unusual or new procedure at all. The republicans see they are going down and trying anything to keep the faux outrage afloat.

Wrong
A little history"Deem and Pass" has been used often and by both parties. Democrats point out that Republicans used it quite a bit in the 1990s, in fact -- though not for something quite as large as this.

In this Congress, Democrats used "Deem and Pass" for raising the debt ceiling, which was tucked into the PayGo bill.
So what's "deem and pass?" | KansasCity.com Prime Buzz

The arrogance and true colors of the Democrat Party are now out for all to see. The will, concern, views, and voices of the people will not be heard by Democrats.

Scott Brown was elected by the people; Democrat, independent, and GOP alike, to send a message to Obama to stop his health care corruption.

Now you kids are seeing why I left the Democrat Party decades ago.

All they care about is the government they own from Washington, DC to your grade school janitor.

If you need to see any further evidence, then you also need to be put in protected custody from yourself for your own safety.

it was the will of the people to elect obama
and conservatives like YOU ignored THAT vote starting from the day he was sworn in.

you didn't care about the people then....

stop bitching now

Unfortunately the people spoke out about Obammunist care, and their will was swept in the gutter by Democrats. Where were you when all this happened?? Hello?

NO, it signified an absolutely heavy chunk of Democrat voters who voted to say Obama sucks.

The arrogance and true colors of the Democrat Party are now out for all to see. The will, concern, views, and voices of the people will not be heard by Democrats.

Scott Brown was elected by the people; Democrat, independent, and GOP alike, to send a message to Obama to stop his health care corruption.

Now you kids are seeing why I left the Democrat Party decades ago.

All they care about is the government they own from Washington, DC to your grade school janitor.

If you need to see any further evidence, then you also need to be put in protected custody from yourself for your own safety.

Talk about ignore. The guy had to "pretend" to be anything but a Republcan to win.

In Massachusetts for Ted Kennedy's seat, it was the people against the government workers who voted for Marsha. ;)

Forum List

Back