Scott Brown.

Everyone's praising Scott Brown like hes gonna be the savior of the republicans. Whats this puppet going to do any different than the Bush admin did?

It's the typical infatuation thing, before you know it Brown will be like Ahnuld.
In the same way you Obamabot clowns actually think Obama farts rose scented fairy dust and shits ribbons of rainbows?
Christ, liberals are friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Everyone's praising Scott Brown like hes gonna be the savior of the republicans. Whats this puppet going to do any different than the Bush admin did?

It's the typical infatuation thing, before you know it Brown will be like Ahnuld.
In the same way you Obamabot clowns actually think Obama farts rose scented fairy dust and shits ribbons of rainbows?
Christ, liberals are friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Musta hit close to home to get that response.

Righty's find me one ad where he said he was a republican. That would be a great find.

Do you really think anyone went to the voting booth not knowing he was?

Ever think why he never said he was one? I love his stance on abortion and gays....

oh yeah, he is a republican alrighty....lol He beat a horrible candidate, period. It says nothing about Obama. Spin it anyway you want, this guy is not a republican.

Go brown.

Righty's find me one ad where he said he was a republican. That would be a great find.

Do you really think anyone went to the voting booth not knowing he was?

Ever think why he never said he was one?

Sure, he wanted people to judge him for his positions and views on the issues and not make a presumption based upon the letter next to his name. Also, the NRC pretty much wrote off the race from the beginning as not winnable and did hardly anything for him and I know he wasn't particularly happy about that.

I love his stance on abortion and gays....

oh yeah, he is a republican alrighty....lol He beat a horrible candidate, period. It says nothing about Obama. Spin it anyway you want, this guy is not a republican.

Go brown.

He is registered as a Republican in the State of Massachusetts and therefore he is a Republican. His positions and views are completely irrelevant to what party he belongs to.

On that note, New England Republicans are typically far more liberal than the ones down here in my part of the country.

The more I read about this guy, the more I like him. His latest announcement is that he supports abortion rights. I don't agree with that, but the fact that he does not plan to follow party lines excites me. If he keeps this up, he really could position himself for a presidential run. If he runs for the primary in 2012, he won't win, but he would really help set himself up to follow Obama in 2016.

I have only just started following this guy in the last couple of days, so I actually missed the election cycle. What skeletons does this guy have in his closet that have come out?

Last edited:
[/He described himself as a "fiscal conservative" who is more moderate on social issues, and as an example, repeated that he remains "pro-choice" on abortion and "because I feel this issue is best handled between a woman and her doctor and her family."QUOTE] Brown just a Dem. in Rep. clothing.

[/He described himself as a "fiscal conservative" who is more moderate on social issues, and as an example, repeated that he remains "pro-choice" on abortion and "because I feel this issue is best handled between a woman and her doctor and her family."QUOTE] Brown just a Dem. in Rep. clothing.

That might be true if the Democrats were fiscally conservative, but to even hint at that is laughable. He sounds more like a Goldwater Republican to me.

The more I read about this guy, the more I like him. His latest announcement is that he supports abortion rights. I don't agree with that, but the fact that he does not plan to follow party lines excites me. If he keeps this up, he really could position himself for a presidential run. If he runs for the primary in 2012, he won't win, but he would really help set himself up to follow Obama in 2016.

I have only just started following this guy in the last couple of days, so I actually missed the election cycle. What skeletons does this guy have in his closet that have come out?
Obama won't make it to '16. That's guaranteed.

At this point, it's guaranteed that he will. The Republicans have no viable candidate to unseat him. Honestly, at this point, their best chance is to spend two years grooming Scott Brown. Otherwise, they're fighting a losing a battle. There's a long list of possible candidates: Romney, Huckabee, Palin, Pawlenty, Jindal, and the list goes on. Not a single one of them would beat Obama in a general election. They all have too many marks against them. Brown is their best candidate, and with two years of grooming and a good campaign manager...he could pull it off. That's why I ask what skeletons were found in his closet during his Senate campaign, because those could be the deal breaker for this guy. If he's as clean cut as he appears, he could be the Republicans' (and maybe America's) best chance.

At this point, it's guaranteed that he will. The Republicans have no viable candidate to unseat him. Honestly, at this point, their best chance is to spend two years grooming Scott Brown. Otherwise, they're fighting a losing a battle. There's a long list of possible candidates: Romney, Huckabee, Palin, Pawlenty, Jindal, and the list goes on. Not a single one of them would beat Obama in a general election. They all have too many marks against them. Brown is their best candidate, and with two years of grooming and a good campaign manager...he could pull it off. That's why I ask what skeletons were found in his closet during his Senate campaign, because those could be the deal breaker for this guy. If he's as clean cut as he appears, he could be the Republicans' (and maybe America's) best chance.
You can't say Brown is the best candidate. We don't even fully know his positions. At this point he's nothing more than a junior senator. We've all seen what happens when you elect a junior senator to lead this great counry. It's a recipe for disaster, as we are now seeing.

Obama's biggest threat is from within his own party. Notice how Hillary has been keeping her mouth shut, and failed to attend his SOTU. It has far more to do than "she was out of the country"

Last edited:
You can't say Brown is the best candidate. We don't even fully know his positions. At this point he's nothing more than a junior senator. We've all seen what happens when you elect a junior senator to lead this great counry. It's a recipe for disaster, as we are now seeing.

Yes. But that's a benefit to the Republicans. Is Obama going to attack Brown on his "lack of experience?" I don't think so. And it's not even Obama's lack of experience. It's his lack of being a good leader. Period.

Obama's biggest threat is from within his own party. Notice how Hillary has been keeping her mouth shut, and failed to attend his SOTU. It has far more to do than "she was out of the country"

Hillary has never been a fan of Obama. She is not SOS because she wants to be a part of the Obama administration. She took the post because she wanted to be in a position of influence, and she couldn't in the Senate...not like she is able to do as SOS. Plus, she wanted to get out of Congress before the Democrats started the beginning of their end. She was smart in doing so. Look at the top Democrats who are under fire. Do you think she wanted to be a part of that?

Furthermore, isn't there some protocol about top officials being in the same place at the same time? If Obama, Biden, Pelosi, and Robert Byrd all were blown to bits, Hillary is next in line. If she was also blown to bit, Timothy fucking Geithner would be President. So, Hillary was really just being overly protective of this country by not being in the same place and risking this country being led by that fuck up. God bless her.

Unless one of you are psychic, you don't have the first clue who will be president in 2016. The 2012 election is almost three years away. The campaign hasn't even started because it's far too early and one week in politics can change the whole landscape. Anything can change between now and then and anybody who proceeds to think they have the knowledge of what will happen is a moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back