Scott Brown Victory Speech part dealing with Terrorist.

• Banned
Other than a sentence in a speech, what evidence is there that he is a true American Patriot?

He took on a goliath political machine just by speaking his mind and ignoring the Political Correctness that has swept American pertaining to the soft treatment of radical Muslims. That takes guts and that is the sign of someone who loves his country that I consider a Patriot.

” In dealing with terrorists, our tax dollars should pay for weapons to stop them, not lawyers to defend them.”

Scott Brown

Last edited:
I think Scott Brown gave a good acceptance speech but if I was one of his daughters I would put bumps on his head after we got home. I don't think his attempt at humor where his daughters are concerned went over quite the way he wanted it too. I think Scott Brown is going to be good for all of us with MA in particular.

I think Scott Brown gave a good acceptance speech but if I was one of his daughters I would put bumps on his head after we got home. I don't think his attempt at humor where his daughters are concerned went over quite the way he wanted it too. I think Scott Brown is going to be good for all of us with MA in particular.

Right.

I was a bit uneasy there, but I thought he dug his way out of it.

Other than a sentence in a speech, what evidence is there that he is a true American Patriot?

He took on a goliath political machine just by speaking his mind and ignoring the Political Correctness that has swept American pertaining to the soft treatment of radical Muslims. That takes guts and that is the sign of someone who loves his country that I consider a Patriot.

” In dealing with terrorists, our tax dollars should pay for weapons to stop them, not lawyers to defend them.”

Scott Brown

Totally agree. This guy is no more PC than I am. He's plain talking and appears to mean what he says. I especially liked his sentence about the terrorists and the current administration decidinig that they need to be tried in civilian court. Totally agree. Hope OL'BO and his posse are listening. Thirty years in the military tells a good story also. Will be watching this guy. Who knows. Mayby 2012 will be his year.

Last edited:

But how about the idea of keeping our armed forces the best in the world.

And paying to fight terrorists, not defend them.

And the Constitution designed to protect the American people.

I loved it.

Did you value the attempts to bring Dems and Repubs together around those concepts?

I loved it.

Did you value the attempts to bring Dems and Repubs together around those concepts?

I thought he gave a very good speech. I even grabbed a quote from him for my new signature for awhile. I don't think he is going to be "business as usual" and I think he will make a difference. I am sure that he has already caused many Democrats to rethink their positions due to his win in MA. Going to be interested in seeing who jumps off the Democratic band wagon and begins to do "America's work".

Lt. Colonel of the Army National Guard.

Thirty years service.

Good start?

Yep. More than good enough. Don't get me wrong, I have nooooo problem with Scott. I'm seriously thrilled MA voted him in. He is an American Patriot.... I just wanted people to put some background material on the board.... so the liberals can read it and learn about what being an American Patriot means. It's edumacational for them. :lol:

I loved it.

I thought he gave a very good speech. I even grabbed a quote from him for my new signature for awhile. I don't think he is going to be "business as usual" and I think he will make a difference. I am sure that he has already caused many Democrats to rethink their positions due to his win in MA. Going to be interested in seeing who jumps off the Democratic band wagon and begins to do "America's work".

BBD I know if I were a Dem Senator or Congresman I would be thinking about self preservation big time. I think you will see loads of them jumping off the good ship Obama.

Scott Brown did give a good speech last night. He is a no nonsense, straight talkin kinda guy and a real Patriot. Like you I don't think it will be "business as usual" with him. Oh yes. Someone to watch. I don't think I will be the only watcher either.

Scott Brown hit the nail on the head in his victory speech how America needs to deal with the terrorist and what our Constitution means to us but not to them. This man is a true American Patriot. Hopefully we will get more in office in 2010 who think like him.

Watch the first 1 min 50 seconds of the clip:
YouTube - Scott Brown Victory Speech Part 3 of 3

"the terrorist"? What terrorist was he referring to?

Forum List

Back