Scott Brown Up 22 Points Over Ed Markey

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I would love to see Brown get back in the Senate. I fucking hate Ed Markey. Still no word though whether or not Brown will run in the special election. Allegedly, he's also considering a 2014 gubernatorial bid.

A majority of Massachusetts voters would back former Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA) over Rep. Ed Markey (D-MA) in a special election to fill the seat expected to be vacated by Sen. John Kerry (D-MA), according to a poll released Friday.

The latest survey from MassINC Polling Group showed Brown easily cruising in a hypothetical matchup against Markey. Fifty-three percent of registered Bay State voters said they would support Brown, compared with just 31 percent who indicated they would vote for Markey. But pitted against a generic Democrat, Brown was shown with only an 8-point edge.

The poll showed Brown continuing to enjoy sky-high popularity — as was the case throughout his brief stint in the Senate — with 55 percent of voters saying they have a favorable view of the Republican. Markey is a relative unknown throughout the state: 59 percent of voters surveyed offered no opinion of the longtime congressman.

Poll: Scott Brown Crushes Ed Markey In Hypothetical Special Election Matchup | TPM LiveWire

If he is so popular how did a pretend native American beat him?

Forum List

Back