Scott Brown to vote DADT repeal

I told you people Scott Brown wasn't a Tea party style rightwinger before he even got elected.

Yes I know it's galling to have someone like me to know more than you do. boohoo

Doesn't mean Democrats won't come after him even harder next time. So his "middle of the road" crap is worth nothing.

Moving to the right in Massachusetts would be suicidal for the GOP/Tea party. As in, nominating a Christine O'Donnell type in place of Scott Brown.

The Democrat who beats him will move to his right.

NO, it didnt
they had very little effect on that race

if i remember correctly from the exit polling on that race, tea party made up about 2% or 3% of his votes
and he wont by more than that
it was moderates that gave him the win, not tea party

His fundraising advantage advantage was all due elevating the campaign to national importance and out of state donations.
and that was more party politics than tea party
the national GOP made that race national

btw, you can continue to think you are right on this and stay delusional

All of his money bombs were from people outside Massachusetts who believed he would stop Obamacare.

I don't care what you think I am, mkay?

His fundraising advantage advantage was all due elevating the campaign to national importance and out of state donations.
and that was more party politics than tea party
the national GOP made that race national

btw, you can continue to think you are right on this and stay delusional

All of his money bombs were from people outside Massachusetts who believed he would stop Obamacare.

I don't care what you think I am, mkay?
that doesnt change who voted for him

He'll be beat by a Democrat that does, and none of his votes on DADT, unemployment compensation, or Dodd-Franks will matter.

He faked being a conservative once and he won't get away with it again.

He'll be beat by a Democrat that does, and none of his votes on DADT, unemployment compensation, or Dodd-Franks will matter.

He faked being a conservative once and he won't get away with it again.
and where do you live?
what state?

I told you people Scott Brown wasn't a Tea party style rightwinger before he even got elected.

Yes I know it's galling to have someone like me to know more than you do. boohoo

Doesn't mean Democrats won't come after him even harder next time. So his "middle of the road" crap is worth nothing.

Moving to the right in Massachusetts would be suicidal for the GOP/Tea party. As in, nominating a Christine O'Donnell type in place of Scott Brown.

Hmmmm....... Do you suppose that the DNC could supply her with some funds to move to somewhere else there is a 'RINO' to depose?:lol:

Hell, I have never said that there are not differant degrees and variations on stupid. The Conservatives regularly demonstrate that.
you prove it, on various subject you display multitudes of levels of stupidity
now fuck off

New Topics

Forum List

Back