Scott brown to tea partiers:

Under the bus is where they belong. Wait until the entire GOP has the guts to do the same.

Just please add me to that little list of yours now.

Sorry, but as I've told others.... I don't do requests. You'll have to earn your way on there.

I'm a joiner, can you add me too? What if I called you a thin skinned little pussy who remarkably displays his insecurity in his masculinity through his inability to read a post and decide what he thinks of it. Rather, he/she needs to blowing up his frail self important ego with a petty evaluation of the poster because you don't have the intellectual capacity to evaluate a post on it's own. Does that do it, or is it harder then that? If the list of people you are too shemale to cope with is 33 it can't be that hard to get on your list.

:lol:

What if? You'd be absolutely right!

Sorry, but as I've told others.... I don't do requests. You'll have to earn your way on there.

I'm a joiner, can you add me too? What if I called you a thin skinned little pussy who remarkably displays his insecurity in his masculinity through his inability to read a post and decide what he thinks of it. Rather, he/she needs to blowing up his frail self important ego with a petty evaluation of the poster because you don't have the intellectual capacity to evaluate a post on it's own. Does that do it, or is it harder then that? If the list of people you are too shemale to cope with is 33 it can't be that hard to get on your list.

:lol:

What if? You'd be absolutely right!

Thanks! I guess where I screwed up is I shouldn't have asked what if I should have just called him that...

Regardless of the reason, 13 states succeed from the Union and engage in a war against the United States. This was not a war between the American people and the government. It was war between 13 states that formed a Confederacy and the United States.

So far as some of us are concerned those 13 States were the only people worthy of the title "American Citizens"; since they were the only people willing to take up arms against a despotic government like their forefathers had.
Yeah, I knew some of those people back in the 60's in Mississippi. Thankfully, there're not many of them left.

Well well, guess there's not much more to say here.

No, there really isn't, is there? I just hope that both the American People and the American Government wake the hell up before it gets to that point, because the outcome of that third war, regardless of who wins and who loses is going to make for severe, drastic, and long-term changes in this country that I don't believe either side is going to find terribly pleasant to have to implement, even if they're the winning side.
You're bringing my thread down w/ your weeping and gnashing of teeth. This thread is about the rational Senator Brown :)
It's not the Tea Parties seat.......it's the people of Massachusetts seat

Which is why it will never belong to a Conservative.... the people of the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts would go crazy if an actual Conservative was ever placed on their ballot, nevermind elected to an office representing them.

tea party extremists are radicals and reactionaries. they aren't conservatives.

and scott brown is going to be president one day.

that will really tick off the tea nutters.

:woohoo:

Do you have inside information? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back