Scott brown to tea partiers:

I'm a joiner, can you add me too? What if I called you a thin skinned little pussy who remarkably displays his insecurity in his masculinity through his inability to read a post and decide what he thinks of it. Rather, he/she needs to blowing up his frail self important ego with a petty evaluation of the poster because you don't have the intellectual capacity to evaluate a post on it's own. Does that do it, or is it harder then that? If the list of people you are too shemale to cope with is 33 it can't be that hard to get on your list.

Again, I don't do requests, and you'll both have to do much better than that to earn your place on the list. Sometimes it can be very easy to get on the list; at other times it can seem nearly impossible. Best of luck to you both.

Correction:
In 1860, the American people did not fight a war against the government. 13 states succeed from the Union and engage in a war against the United States.

Yes. 13 states worth of CITIZENS, legally and Constitutionally chose to remove themselves from the United States. After Conferate troops attempted to remove Federal troops from sovereign territory, the Federal Government chose to engage in a military campaign to Conquer those 13 states and forcibly return them to Federal control against the mandates of the US Constitution.

The North attacked the South.

I realize that your ninth-grade teacher Mr. Faggy Pants Boy-Toucher -- followed by your college professor Miss French Feminist Man-Hater -- said the opposite, but they weren't telling the truth.

No, the first shots of the War of Northern Aggression were fired by artillery students from the Virginia Military Academy against Federal troops occupying fort Sumter.

The left used to call it 'Kennedy's seat', until the people of Mass reminded them that it wasn't.

Hence my quote.....

It's what got Brown elected

It certainly hurt the Dems.... it was one of the most asinine comments ever made in politics.

But, I still like Scott Brown... Don't always agree with him but he seems determined to represent the people who elected him.... how many of our politicians do that? I wouldn't get out of single digits counting those.

The clue is in the word 'representative'. They are supposed to represent the views of their constituents, not vote with their party.

I agree with you, Scott Brown bucking the tea party was the right thing to do

Correction:
In 1860, the American people did not fight a war against the government. 13 states succeed from the Union and engage in a war against the United States.

Yes. 13 states worth of CITIZENS, legally and Constitutionally chose to remove themselves from the United States. After Conferate troops attempted to remove Federal troops from sovereign territory, the Federal Government chose to engage in a military campaign to Conquer those 13 states and forcibly return them to Federal control against the mandates of the US Constitution.

I realize that your ninth-grade teacher Mr. Faggy Pants Boy-Toucher -- followed by your college professor Miss French Feminist Man-Hater -- said the opposite, but they weren't telling the truth.

No, the first shots of the War of Northern Aggression were fired by artillery students from the Virginia Military Academy against Federal troops occupying fort Sumter.

:rofl:

Brown might not be a conservative but he is a republican who won liberal icon Teddy Kennedy's seat (his useless fat ass was warming that seat so long we called it the Kennedy seat) with the Tea Party's help. It should rankle every leftie and that is reason enough to admire the Tea Party.

Brown might not be a conservative but he is a republican who won liberal icon Teddy Kennedy's seat (his useless fat ass was warming that seat so long we called it the Kennedy seat) with the Tea Party's help. It should rankle every leftie and that is reason enough to admire the Tea Party.

Why would it rankle ANY leftie? Brown is ONE OF THEM. He's a moderate-leftist clown and always has been. Even during his days in the Massachusetts House of Reps. He's no more a Conservative than most of the other Republicans out there. Heck, Massachusetts Republicans are further LEFT than some Democrats in the South and Midwest.

In 1775 the AMERICAN PEOPLE fought a war against a government, and WON.
In 1860 the AMERICAN PEOPLE fought a war against a government, and LOST.

One of these days we're going to have to have the rubber match of that series. Which side do you intend to be on? In know which one I am.

Why don't you fire the first shot, fucktard?

Nobody knows who the first shot will be fired by. If that's my destiny, then so be it. We'll see eventually; and I would not be surprised if this started in my lifetime, though I doubt it will be over in my lifetime. It could well be a 20-30 year civil war. Regardless, it will definitely change the face of this nation forever.

Nobody knows who the first shot will be fired by. If that's my destiny, then so be it. We'll see eventually; and I would not be surprised if this started in my lifetime, though I doubt it will be over in my lifetime. It could well be a 20-30 year civil war. Regardless, it will definitely change the face of this nation forever.

There's not gonna be a civil war Annie.

Correction:

Regardless of the reason, 13 states succeed from the Union and engage in a war against the United States. This was not a war between the American people and the government. It was war between 13 states that formed a Confederacy and the United States.

Regardless of the reason, 13 states succeed from the Union and engage in a war against the United States. This was not a war between the American people and the government. It was war between 13 states that formed a Confederacy and the United States.

So far as some of us are concerned those 13 States were the only people worthy of the title "American Citizens"; since they were the only people willing to take up arms against a despotic government like their forefathers had.

Glenn Beck would be proud of you.......connect the dots!

So far as some of us are concerned those 13 States were the only people worthy of the title "American Citizens"; since they were the only people willing to take up arms against a despotic government like their forefathers had.

Blacks and Native Americans certainly didn't qualify

Glenn Beck would be proud of you.......connect the dots!

I have less than no use for Mr. Beck, thank you very much.

Blacks and Native Americans certainly didn't qualify

I will agree with you on the issue of the Blacks. In terms of the Native Americans, they made their own bed by not either driving us off the continent when they had the chance in the 17th Century or assimilating into the culture of their conquerors.

Simple question...

The Great Depression didn't lead to Civil War

Civil Rights and Vietnam didn't lead to Civil War

What about today do you think will lead to a Civil War?

LOL. If the Tea Party thought Scott Brown was EVER on their side, then they're even stupider than I had thought. Brown was a Massachusetts State Rep who voted consistantly for the exact type of things that the Tea Party HATES. The fact that he duped them into voting for him last year is even more hillarious.

That's okay, anyone is better than another Ted Kennedy!!!!

Simple question...

The Great Depression didn't lead to Civil War

Civil Rights and Vietnam didn't lead to Civil War

What about today do you think will lead to a Civil War?

During the Great Depression people were more interested in trying to survive than they were worried about the government.

During the 1960's, many people didn't feel that the Civil Rights fights really concerned them, and MANY Americans (all the Real ones anyway) supported the War in Vietnam. Peaceniks don't generally start violent revolutions.

What I believe is happening today is the complete and total devestation of the foundation that this country was built on. The Great Depression, the Civil Rights movement, the Feminist movement, Affirmative Action, GLB issues, etc... are all cracks in the very foundation upon which this country was founded. Eventually a foundation that is so completely undermined gives way. It buckles, falters, and fails, dropping the entire building into the cellar in one catastrophic moment of doom. That is where I believe this country is headed, and I don't believe we're far off from it.

It will either take a Revolution to fix that problem before the time of catastrophe, or that catastrophe itself will be the impetus for outright Rebolution.

aw you libs can just fuck off. You cried like two year olds when Brown won the seat. Yoiu chewed up and spit out his daughters. Yopu people wanted to hang Brown from a yard arm. And now that he's been exposed as a party traitor, you're all just as happy as pigs in shit.
Liberalism = hypocrisy..
BTW, you can have that tender footed cry baby pink shirt wearing flit boy ,John Boehner.
He is another traitor. He actually denied a bill which would have slashed spending, but refused to allow the bill to move forward because he was concerned the bill would upset the democrats.

This he is not really a TP thing is beginning right on schedule as I predicted last November.
It will continue and spread.
How is that hopey changey thing working out for ya?

Change? I got a quarter in my pocket for ya.

LMAO and loving it.

shows how reason (Sen. Brown) triumphs over emotion (tea partiers) LOLOL

Nope, shows how treason triumphs over trust.

It's not the Tea Parties seat.......it's the people of Massachusetts seat

So true, Tea Partiers and others have to realize that sometimes you can't have your ideal righty in certain states. Take IL, Tea Partiers were pushing for the stroke going against Kirk. If Kirk would have lost, then IL would have two Democratic Senators, instead of one. IL already has one of the worst senators in US history we didn't need another one.

The guy who ran against O'Donnel would have been much better than Senator Coons, no? In that primary the tea party didn't take into account electability!

Scott Brown might not be on the left side of most Republicans, but a righty can't win in liberal MA!

Forum List

Back