Scott brown to tea partiers:

Didn't Scott Brown save America by being elected?

I recall a tsunami of Republican ejaculate after his election.

Right, if a relatively conservative Democrat won in Utah it would mean nothing to you. One question liberals should ask themselves before they make themselves sound like the complete fools they are is, "what if the situation were reversed?" Scott Brown isn't conservative, but it's a deep blue State, he's better then the alternative, and I'm one who rarely considers that sufficient. But in Massachusetts? It's sufficient...

I'm sorry I didnt realize you were an idiot. *leaves thread*

Show me that which a man will Kill and/or Die for and I will show you what he believes in. Show me what that man will neither Kill nor Die for and I will show you what he cares not a whit about.

You're not a conservative but an anarchist. :lol:

Not in the least. I'm an Authoritarian.

He's the most hated kind of Republican, the kind that governs/works-across-the-aisle when necessary ;-)

He's a "Republican". Just like the "Democrats", they all sold their souls to party and politics and none of them deserve to continue wasting the oxygen they breath or the flesh they inhabit. The fact that ANY American Citizen would vote for a member of either party shows me that there is no hope for this country in the long-run.

No one in the tea party thinks Scott Brown was one of them

Then you didn't hear the commentaries here in Massachusetts after Mr. Brown was elected.

Tell us more...

Erik, do you know why your namesake wasn't able to sustain a Norse community here in Vinland? It was because despite all the attempts they made to make peace with the Skraelings (aka Native Americans), those "simpletons" (the Skraelings) had one thing going for them.... the willingness to kill anyone who stepped foot on their land or infringed on their preceived territory and political structure. Something that the American Citizens need to remember.

In 1775 the AMERICAN PEOPLE fought a war against a government, and WON.
In 1860 the AMERICAN PEOPLE fought a war against a government, and LOST.

One of these days we're going to have to have the rubber match of that series. Which side do you intend to be on? In know which one I am.

Tell us more...

Erik, do you know why your namesake wasn't able to sustain a Norse community here in Vinland? It was because despite all the attempts they made to make peace with the Skraelings (aka Native Americans), those "simpletons" (the Skraelings) had one thing going for them.... the willingness to kill anyone who stepped foot on their land or infringed on their preceived territory and political structure. Something that the American Citizens need to remember.

One of these days we're going to have to have the rubber match of that series. Which side do you intend to be on? In know which one I am.

Well well, guess there's not much more to say here.

No, there really isn't, is there? I just hope that both the American People and the American Government wake the hell up before it gets to that point, because the outcome of that third war, regardless of who wins and who loses is going to make for severe, drastic, and long-term changes in this country that I don't believe either side is going to find terribly pleasant to have to implement, even if they're the winning side.

@ Ana

That's not what you guys were saying about it at first. What happened to the tea party takeover? The "republicans won in Mass, that proves people are tired of liberals" huh?

Not using that anymore?

CC, I didn't vote for the worthless sack of trash. I'm a Conservative and an Idealist, not a Tea Partier. I don't vote for candidates who do not meet my definition of Conservative, which means I skip a lot of elections here in Massachusetts.

Anyone who used a line like that needs to be dunked in Boston Harbor, headfirst for about 5 minutes, to wake them up. This state has not been Conservative in anyone's memory and will not be until we exterminate every single Liberal in the country. No election will ever change that.

I'm sorry I didnt realize you were an idiot. *leaves thread*

Lol..you didn't ask!

No, there really isn't, is there? I just hope that both the American People and the American Government wake the hell up before it gets to that point, because the outcome of that third war, regardless of who wins and who loses is going to make for severe, drastic, and long-term changes in this country that I don't believe either side is going to find terribly pleasant to have to implement, even if they're the winning side.

Just please add me to that little list of yours now.

It's not the Tea Parties seat.......it's the people of Massachusetts seat

The left used to call it 'Kennedy's seat', until the people of Mass reminded them that it wasn't.

Hence my quote.....

It's what got Brown elected

It certainly hurt the Dems.... it was one of the most asinine comments ever made in politics.

But, I still like Scott Brown... Don't always agree with him but he seems determined to represent the people who elected him.... how many of our politicians do that? I wouldn't get out of single digits counting those.

The clue is in the word 'representative'. They are supposed to represent the views of their constituents, not vote with their party.

The left used to call it 'Kennedy's seat', until the people of Mass reminded them that it wasn't.

Hence my quote.....

It certainly hurt the Dems.... it was one of the most asinine comments ever made in politics.

But, I still like Scott Brown... Don't always agree with him but he seems determined to represent the people who elected him.... how many of our politicians do that? I wouldn't get out of single digits counting those.

The clue is in the word 'representative'. They are supposed to represent the views of their constituents, not vote with their party.
I believe this is the most sensible thing I've seen you post...ever!

:clap2:

Hence my quote.....

I believe this is the most sensible thing I've seen you post...ever!

:clap2:

Brown is a Senator not a Representative. Unfortunately ever since we messed up and amended the Constitution people think they are supposed to be representatives.

It's not the Tea Parties seat.......it's the people of Massachusetts seat

Which is why it will never belong to a Conservative.... the people of the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts would go crazy if an actual Conservative was ever placed on their ballot, nevermind elected to an office representing them.

tea party extremists are radicals and reactionaries. they aren't conservatives.

and scott brown is going to be president one day.

that will really tick off the tea nutters.

:woohoo:

Even at the most dizzying of Scott Brown's heights, nobody took him for a rock-ribbed conservative. Nominally Republican, yes. Made a few tea party noises, yes. Took over Ted Kennedy's seat, yes. Combine those and you get some hysteria. But in the end nobody from Massachusetts is genetically capable of being straight-up conservative. The party will not get behind him for president... he's a regional figure, no more. The highest he's going is re-election, maybe a cabinet position down the road.

I think JFK was the last president to actually hail from New England. It's not a region that's trusted.

Last edited:
Just please add me to that little list of yours now.

Sorry, but as I've told others.... I don't do requests. You'll have to earn your way on there.

I'm a joiner, can you add me too? What if I called you a thin skinned little pussy who remarkably displays his insecurity in his masculinity through his inability to read a post and decide what he thinks of it. Rather, he/she needs to blowing up his frail self important ego with a petty evaluation of the poster because you don't have the intellectual capacity to evaluate a post on it's own. Does that do it, or is it harder then that? If the list of people you are too shemale to cope with is 33 it can't be that hard to get on your list.

Tell us more...

Correction:
In 1860, the American people did not fight a war against the government. 13 states succeed from the Union and engage in a war against the United States.

Correction:
In 1860, the American people did not fight a war against the government. 13 states succeed from the Union and engage in a war against the United States.

Correction:

The North attacked the South.

I realize that your ninth-grade teacher Mr. Faggy Pants Boy-Toucher -- followed by your college professor Miss French Feminist Man-Hater -- said the opposite, but they weren't telling the truth.

Correction:

yeah, I considered saying that too, but thought, "why bother?"

Forum List

Back