Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Thanks but get lost

Tea Party Nation: Sen. Scott Brown threw us 'under the bus' - Washington Times
← return to Inside Politics
by Seth McLaughlinPublished on April 1, 2011

It may be April Fools' Day, but the leader of Tea Party Nation isn't joking around when he says Sen. Scott Brown has thrown tea partiers "under the bus," a little more than a year after the Massachusetts Republican became the darling of the movement by winning the late Sen. Ted Kennedy's seat in Massachusetts.

In a blog post Friday morning, Judson Phillips, the outspoken leader of Tea Party Nation, says the Massachusetts Tea Party should challenge Brown and blasts the freshman lawmaker as a sell out. Phillips points to a floor speech the senator made Thursday in which he urged lawmakers to reconsider the current spending cuts being offered in the ongoing negotiations on Capitol Hill because they don't do enough to address the the deficit, and "would disproportionately affect low-income families and seniors."

Good going Senator Brown :beer:

Last edited:
LOL. If the Tea Party thought Scott Brown was EVER on their side, then they're even stupider than I had thought. Brown was a Massachusetts State Rep who voted consistantly for the exact type of things that the Tea Party HATES. The fact that he duped them into voting for him last year is even more hillarious.

Yes, and we on the right are calling his ass out, and hopefully replacing him, or at least costing him his job to be lost to a Democrat. Unlike the left, we call out our phonies. I'd even prefer he lose to a Democrat than keep being a RHINO.

Too bad the left won't root out their corrupt ones. So long as they have a blue D by their name, and they convince minority groups they are owed something, the left will keep supporting them.

About right on schedule. He was not a real tea Partier anyway.
TPINO

Some keep falling for the same stuff over and over.

Heck even mice get smart about traps.

It's not the Tea Parties seat.......it's the people of Massachusetts seat

Which is why it will never belong to a Conservative.... the people of the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts would go crazy if an actual Conservative was ever placed on their ballot, nevermind elected to an office representing them.

@ Ana

That's not what you guys were saying about it at first. What happened to the tea party takeover? The "republicans won in Mass, that proves people are tired of liberals" huh?

Not using that anymore?

aw you libs can just fuck off. You cried like two year olds when Brown won the seat. Yoiu chewed up and spit out his daughters. Yopu people wanted to hang Brown from a yard arm. And now that he's been exposed as a party traitor, you're all just as happy as pigs in shit.
Liberalism = hypocrisy..
BTW, you can have that tender footed cry baby pink shirt wearing flit boy ,John Boehner.
He is another traitor. He actually denied a bill which would have slashed spending, but refused to allow the bill to move forward because he was concerned the bill would upset the democrats.

@ Ana

That's not what you guys were saying about it at first. What happened to the tea party takeover? The "republicans won in Mass, that proves people are tired of liberals" huh?

Not using that anymore?

CC, I didn't vote for the worthless sack of trash. I'm a Conservative and an Idealist, not a Tea Partier. I don't vote for candidates who do not meet my definition of Conservative, which means I skip a lot of elections here in Massachusetts.

Anyone who used a line like that needs to be dunked in Boston Harbor, headfirst for about 5 minutes, to wake them up. This state has not been Conservative in anyone's memory and will not be until we exterminate every single Liberal in the country. No election will ever change that.

@ Ana

Not using that anymore?

CC, I didn't vote for the worthless sack of trash. I'm a Conservative and an Idealist, not a Tea Partier. I don't vote for candidates who do not meet my definition of Conservative, which means I skip a lot of elections here in Massachusetts.

Anyone who used a line like that needs to be dunked in Boston Harbor, headfirst for about 5 minutes, to wake them up. This state has not been Conservative in anyone's memory and will not be until we exterminate every single Liberal in the country. No election will ever change that.

I'm sorry I didnt realize you were an idiot. *leaves thread*

@ Ana

Not using that anymore?

You're not a conservative but an anarchist. :lol:

aw you libs can just fuck off. You cried like two year olds when Brown won the seat. Yoiu chewed up and spit out his daughters. Yopu people wanted to hang Brown from a yard arm. And now that he's been exposed as a party traitor, you're all just as happy as pigs in shit.
Liberalism = hypocrisy..
BTW, you can have that tender footed cry baby pink shirt wearing flit boy ,John Boehner.
He is another traitor. He actually denied a bill which would have slashed spending, but refused to allow the bill to move forward because he was concerned the bill would upset the democrats.

This he is not really a TP thing is beginning right on schedule as I predicted last November.
It will continue and spread.
How is that hopey changey thing working out for ya?

Change? I got a quarter in my pocket for ya.

LMAO and loving it.

Liberalism = hypocrisy..

This he is not really a TP thing is beginning right on schedule as I predicted last November.
It will continue and spread.
How is that hopey changey thing working out for ya?

Change? I got a quarter in my pocket for ya.

LMAO and loving it.

shows how reason (Sen. Brown) triumphs over emotion (tea partiers) LOLOL

Didn't Scott Brown save America by being elected?

I recall a tsunami of Republican ejaculate after his election.

LOL. If the Tea Party thought Scott Brown was EVER on their side, then they're even stupider than I had thought. Brown was a Massachusetts State Rep who voted consistantly for the exact type of things that the Tea Party HATES. The fact that he duped them into voting for him last year is even more hillarious.

No one in the tea party thinks Scott Brown was one of them

Forum List

Back