Scott Brown Takes a Hike. LOL

I never understood the bullshit about them possibly taking the Senate

i'm not so sure elizabeth has won.

del, she's won. :lol:

yep, she has.

when i posted that a lot of the burbs hadn't come in, but he got smoked in the merrimack valley.

he ran a shitty campaign. she did too, but he just wouldn't let the indian thing go, and after awhile it bit him in the ass.

i hope warren will be better than i think she will.

yep, she has.

when i posted that a lot of the burbs hadn't come in, but he got smoked in the merrimack valley.

he ran a shitty campaign. she did too, but he just wouldn't let the indian thing go, and after awhile it bit him in the ass.

I couldn't agree more. I thought when it came down to it, he had a better platform but the Indian thing sunk him.

yep, she has.

I couldn't agree more. I thought when it came down to it, he had a better platform but the Indian thing sunk him.

he just couldn't let it go.

whoever was advising him really screwed the pooch.

yep, she has.

and howie carr didn't help him any.

now let us hope Liz remembers the little people

yep, she has.

and howie carr didn't help him any.

now let us hope Liz remembers the little people

she's only warming the seat in some people's opinions.

we'll see

brown gave a good concession speech.

he'll be running for liveshot's seat, imo

dont-let-the-door-hit-you-where-the-good-lord-split-you1.jpg

Forum List

Back