Scott Brown running for John Kerry's seat?

Jan 2, 2013
Senator Brown is now questioning the residency of possible Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate Ed Markey. Markey announced he would seek John Kerry's seat if it was vacated upon his appointment as Secretary of State.

Read the story below...

What do you guys think? Do the Republicans have a chance to keep a Senate seat from Massachusetts?

Let the people of Massachusetts determine that. It's their senate seat. Im not impressed with Scott Brown and i have no clue about this other guy. Chances are even if there was a Republican in the seat, they would vote with Democrats on alot.

they have a better chance if markey runs

you think so? i would think he'd win.

do you think he's damaged goods now?

who?

brown or markey?

brown is a little beat up after the recent election, but i don't know of anyone who would seriously consider voting for ed freaking markey for senate.

he's one of the few members of congress in serious danger of contracting dutch elm disease.

If Brown runs for Senate again this soon after a loss he will lose again. Run Weld.

Brown needs to lay low for a bit then run for governor.

Oh yay dreams this is very exciting.

Markey's running. Brown hasn't said yet. I am with Article on this however. I would prefer he did not run for this race. Too soon.

I thought brown had committed to running. He just made some hints on a radio show.

I follow him closely and he is has not committed to running...yet. Time will tell. He is back from DC for good now so he has some time on his hands to evaluate it all.

Forum List

Back