Scott Brown: President's Rhetoric 'Inappropriate'

Scott Brown, Sarah Palin, John McCain Lead Republican Counter-Attack - ABC News

"We're all in favor of the catastrophic care coverage and coverage for children," Brown told "Good Morning America." "But what about the backroom deals? What about all the bad things?"

At a rally in Iowa on Thursday, Obama dared Republicans to try to repeal the new health reform law. "If they want to have that fight, I welcome that fight," Obama said. "My attitude? Go for it."

Brown told "GMA" the president's rhetoric is "inappropriate."

Barry is as presidential as a turd hanging off a hound dog's ass.

"If they want to have that fight, I welcome that fight,"

Go Mr. President. Make them say they dont want whats in this bill. Be specific and make them say what exactly they dont want.

God Bless America and God bless Obama.

I will start right here.

I do not want to pay higher taxes for it. I work hard for my money and I pay plenty for my insurance. My tax money already goes to allowing those that do not have insurance to have an outlet, the ER.

I do not want anyone other than individuals I know personally to have access to my personal health information.

If I decide to gamble with my financiall solvency and not buy a policy, I do not want to be fined.

How is that for a start?

And are you really serious with that Avatar? You compare a popular TV and radio personlaity to Hitler? So you are saying that millions of Americans appreciate the views of Hitler?

I need to see some of your posts. Something tells me you are one of those left wing kooks.

But I may be wrong.

Scott Brown, Sarah Palin, John McCain Lead Republican Counter-Attack - ABC News

Barry is as presidential as a turd hanging off a hound dog's ass.

The democrats are out there accusing the republicans of incitement. He is inciting the people with his campaign style speeches. He is appealing to his " DUMB" voters that the sky has not yet fallen because of his health care plan. It won't fall now but IT SURE AS HELL WILL, WHEN THIS PLAN KICKS IN IN FOUR YEARS. My husband's company laid off 4 more people yesterday because they fear what is coming their way in new and increased taxes on this monstrocity.
His own side won't hold him accountable, they think we have a money tree that we can shake a few trillion off of and everything will be ok.

He has a money tree, its called the millionares who got George bush tax cuts twice during his administration.

Those cuts cost us over a trillion dollars. TIME TO PAY BACK.

I feel good with this.

Yes this President and the Democrats have set some new lows as far as decency goes. Labelling anyone who disagrees with them as being "Evil Racists" and "Un-American Nazis?" Yea they have set the bar pretty much as low as it can go at this point. Yikes!

The democrats are out there accusing the republicans of incitement. He is inciting the people with his campaign style speeches. He is appealing to his " DUMB" voters that the sky has not yet fallen because of his health care plan. It won't fall now but IT SURE AS HELL WILL, WHEN THIS PLAN KICKS IN IN FOUR YEARS. My husband's company laid off 4 more people yesterday because they fear what is coming their way in new and increased taxes on this monstrocity.
His own side won't hold him accountable, they think we have a money tree that we can shake a few trillion off of and everything will be ok.

He has a money tree, its called the millionares who got George bush tax cuts twice during his administration.

I feel good with this.

Again, you stupid racist fuck, look at the tax brackets. those who got the largest percentage of tax cuts were the poor. but hey, keep being a moron.

I feel good with this.

Again, you stupid racist fuck, look at the tax brackets. those who got the largest percentage of tax cuts were the poor. but hey, keep being a moron.

Perhaps he just Zona'd out when forming his reply.

You loved it when Bush trash talked

Who did Bush trash talk? I mean, some of his policies sucked. But I do not recall him trash talking anyone in the US. Did he?

I seem to recall that although he avoided Sheehan like the plague, he never criticized her. I also remember him making light of the shoe thrower and added the positive spin to it about democracy. So who in America did he trash talk?

And even if he did, why does that mean it is OK for Obama to trash talk?

Your response confuses me.

Totally agree.

I never heard Bush trash talk anyone. Even his most ardent critics.

I guess since its all Bush's fault they have to drag him in on this as well.

Ah. But look who posted it. OL'TM. That explains that.

Jeeze..
Of course you didn't hear of Bushie trash-talking anyone...he simply threw your ass in the slammer and swallowed the key.

That was his M.O.

I feel good with this.

Actually the poor, under bush's tax cuts "for the rich", receive money back in excess of what they paid in federal income tax.

The Tax Foundation - Bush Tax Cuts Erased Income Tax Burden for 7.8 Million Families

tax-cut-families-table1(1).jpg

OH and try reading this chart to further prove Elvis' statement as being truth The Tax Foundation - How the Bush Tax Cuts Affect Families with Children at Different Income Levels

Who did Bush trash talk? I mean, some of his policies sucked. But I do not recall him trash talking anyone in the US. Did he?

I seem to recall that although he avoided Sheehan like the plague, he never criticized her. I also remember him making light of the shoe thrower and added the positive spin to it about democracy. So who in America did he trash talk?

Totally agree.

Jeeze..
Of course you didn't hear of Bushie trash-talking anyone...he simply threw your ass in the slammer and swallowed the key.

That was his M.O.

Who did he throw in the slammer and swallow the key?

You loved it when Bush trash talked

The only person I heard Pres. Bush talk trash to is Al Qaida terrorist.

Barak Hussein has talked trash about:

America

The republicans

Israel

Fox news

Any sort of opposition

Pres. Bush has been a good, comparing, compassionate, human being.

Barak Hussein is nothing more than a chicago goon, who gets more arrogant every week.

Last edited:

Totally agree.

Jeeze..

That was his M.O.

Examples?

Totally agree.

Jeeze..

That was his M.O.

Jeez...........again I say, please be more specific. Oh I remember you, your the punk ass, how's that going for you?

Who did he throw in the slammer and swallow the key?

firstamendmentcenter.org: news

No offense, but arresting someone at a Presidential appearance that is displaying hatred toward the President is to be expected.
Why did you offer me this link?
You made a very direct statement and you went as far as saying that it was his M.O.
Please explain who he locked up and swallowed the key as you claimed.
Thank you in advance for your efforts.

so he wanted to model it after something clinton did.

And something that totally failed too.

At least we are following the same framework with the health care bill.....because we know the insurance companies will never become "too big to fail" and need a bailout that comes along with new government controls like the banking industry :eusa_whistle:

I'm not certain the insurance companies will ever be in that position. It's true the insurance companies have to cover pre-existings, but now EVERYONE must buy insurance and the insurers no longer have to spend money trying to determine how sick applicants are.

I have a feeling that premiums will be going up substantially to cover pre existing conditions and the freebe's. This I feel will be the start of government take over of healthcare. When people can no longer afford their own private healthcare....low and behold, Uncle Sam will pop up with a single payer, and drive the rest of the private insurers out of business. Denny gets what he wanted, and barry gets what he was striving for all along.

Forum List

Back