Scott Brown praises Palin; suggests Obama born out of wedlock

Jake is a GOP'er, really he is. You can believe him even though he spews DNC talking points in every thread. He'd never lie. He's not a wolf in sheep's clothing. Really, he's not!! :cuckoo:
wolf-in-sheeps-clothing1.jpg

You are very wrong, Zander. I believe in conservative values. However, I despise the far right teabaggers and neo-cons. They are not mainstream and are a real danger to the future of America.
I despise liars and disingenuous trolls. You are not a conservative Jake, you, like your doppleganger "rightwinger", are a liberal democrat pretending to be a conservative republican. You've characterized Scott Brown as a "wingnut" right here in this thread. Here's a newsflash Jake : Brown is a real conservative. He is not a wingnut. If you don't support him and others like him, yet claim you are a conservative, then YOU are the wingnut. Come out of the closet Jake, we already know what you are. You'll feel better about yourself and people here will respect you for it. Continuing to pretend you are a conservative is a joke that is no longer funny.

Joke's GOP is the party of one... him. He's so fucking arrogant that even the liberals would turn him away. He is, in fact, a joke. The funniest part of the joke is that he has no idea how pathetically obvious he is.

They do the other junk, KYZR, which weakens their screaming about taxation. They are represented. But what they are mad about is that we lost. They can get over it. That's the American way.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt
I think you're missing the big picture about the national debt. It was about $9T when Obama took office. Its about $18T during 2014, thats about a doubling during Obama's first term, and is projected to keep going up unless the DC clowns do something responsible. That is on top of SS & Medicare that we worked our lives for and the Feds now owe us.

Its not the "other bullshit" its wrecking the economy and sinking the budget with borrowing money from China that we can't pay back. Then on top of this shit, Obama passes Cap+Trade and wants UHC too!! The Tea Baggers are very on target to yell and scream at the DC clowns.

Its not the Obama Presidency, its the Obama fiscal mess that has everyone screaming.

Last edited:
Get over it, Zander. The Teabaggers are kooks. End of story. They are not the rejuvenation of the Party.

there's nothing to forgive.

what alleged stance would that be?

I am just curious...if it were a female dem who posed nude, would this even be an issue from the republicans?

Just an FYI...I lived there for a bit on my first tour (84-88)...a place called South Weymouth. I lived in Quicy, Braintree (Hell I worked in the braintree mall at underground camera:) and at Friendly's in Sowey) and I lived on base. Beautiful place up there.

i live about 3 miles from the base; they still haven't figured out what to do with it, 10+ years after it closed. the blimp hangars were pretty cool. i remember watching rehearsals for the last airshow before it closed from my office window.

i don't think anyone outside of a few wingers would care if a woman had posed nude. i know i wouldn't.

After boot camp, after school...this is the very first thing I saw on day one, active duty...USN (Tar) 1984. Great place to start my career. Loved that place. Nas South Weymouth. I loved the three days we got for summer :), I loved the ride up to Broom Stick (Brunswick) and have life long friends because of that base.

SWeymouth_MA_gate_03.jpg

Last edited:
Whats your beef zona?
He's beating a Democrat.

I think he realized he did not have all the information at hand when he made his claims.

Dont worry Zona I wont rub it in, i find out I'm wrong about stuff too its ok. Heck I did a 180 in a thread earlier because someone told me something I didnt know about.

By the way, what the hell are you two talking about? I hope the dem loses up there. Maybe it will give us the kick in the ass we need.

Is it somehow bad to praise Sarah Palin?

As for the Obama comments, I dont really care. We elected a President who said there were 57 states. Why the heck should this matter?

Do you really need the list of crap bush has said? Seriously. I can start with two..

WMD's
Mission accomplished.

Those two cost American lives....Obama's 57 remark KILLED NO ONE.

Stay with that though.

No. I dont need a list of stuff Bush has said because he is completely irrelevant to this conversation. And Im not the one arguing that because someone says stupid things, they should be ineligible for office (Although to be honest, Brown didnt say anything stupid. He responded remarkably well to a set up question).

I know you guys dislike dealing with the actual issue and need to deflect in order to have any sort of argument on your behalf. That is your tactic, distract with irrelevant things. But you dont seem to realize when you do something like that, you are already conceding the argument.

And for the record, neither of the remarks you've cited are actual lies or even inaccurate. Course, you dont really care about that.

Perhaps you missed this..

Quote: Originally Posted by Avatar4321

As for the Obama comments, I dont really care. We elected a President who said there were 57 states. Why the heck should this matter?

I made a coakley doesn't support rape victims thread that is much in the same spirit as this thread you made Dogbert.

I know that you and your fellow Republicans/Tea Party people/etc are gushing over Scott Brown. I get it, I really do it. However, there is no need to try and make such remarks in comparison like that. I posted the video, as I found it, and I gave my opinion on it.

The message of the video is clear as is Scott Brown's intent with his words. He got a little heated in defending Palin for being a hypocrite and attacked Obama in response. It's actions like that which give a glimpse at the real character of Scott Brown.

I really do hope if he wins that he's a good Senator. I mean, for the most part he has to be a Democrat Lite because otherwise the people in Mass wouldn't be as stupid as to vote in a Palin like Conservative.

However, any real conservative these days would keep themselves apart from Palin and that whole crowd in the GOP. But it's like I said before, Scott Brown is just a fresh face with old and tried ideas. Meanwhile, Martha is such a fuckup and continues to make comments that are gift wrapped for the GOP.

nice spin man...you should work at msnbc and i'll go to fox :rofl:

He's beating a Democrat.

I think he realized he did not have all the information at hand when he made his claims.

Dont worry Zona I wont rub it in, i find out I'm wrong about stuff too its ok. Heck I did a 180 in a thread earlier because someone told me something I didnt know about.

By the way, what the hell are you two talking about?

here you go.

I call bullshit on the banks....you got a link to his policy position or exact words?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDnL3qHjAYg[/ame]

Thanks for the quick link del.

Looks to me like scott brown is all about the banks paying back the money they borrowed with the agreed interest.

it seems he doesn't want to impose an additional fee on the banks that wasn't agreed to in the original TARP arrangement.

Whats your beef zona?

so?

By the way, what the hell are you two talking about?

here you go.

Thanks for the quick link del.

Looks to me like scott brown is all about the banks paying back the money they borrowed with the agreed interest.

it seems he doesn't want to impose an additional fee on the banks that wasn't agreed to in the original TARP arrangement.

Whats your beef zona?

so?

Everything will be scrutinized by the banks. The president said they will pay it back without shifting that money to the tax payers. Obama wants the money they are giving out as bonuses. Notice he mentioned 90 billion..? He said we wont get all the money back but we will get back 90 billion.

So.

Last edited:
Do you really need the list of crap bush has said? Seriously. I can start with two..

WMD's
Mission accomplished.

Those two cost American lives....Obama's 57 remark KILLED NO ONE.

Stay with that though.

No. I dont need a list of stuff Bush has said because he is completely irrelevant to this conversation. And Im not the one arguing that because someone says stupid things, they should be ineligible for office (Although to be honest, Brown didnt say anything stupid. He responded remarkably well to a set up question).

I know you guys dislike dealing with the actual issue and need to deflect in order to have any sort of argument on your behalf. That is your tactic, distract with irrelevant things. But you dont seem to realize when you do something like that, you are already conceding the argument.

And for the record, neither of the remarks you've cited are actual lies or even inaccurate. Course, you dont really care about that.

Perhaps you missed this..

Quote: Originally Posted by Avatar4321

No. I didnt miss it. I posted it you freakin idiot. Note, nothing about George W Bush is mentioned.

Forum List

Back