Scott Brown: Obama not invited to this party

Well, you're wrong again. The thread is about Brown, Coakley, and Obama.

And, for the record Obama may have been elected as president, but I don't find him qualified for that position, so in good conscience cannot call him "my" president.

*Best Yoda Voice* The ignorance is strong with this one.

This thread is about Brown and Coakley and Brown's pathetic attempt to tell Obama to not get involved. Let's see Brown send back any out-of-state donations then. Or better yet, how about no money from the GOP since he's anti-establishment?

Anti-Establishment my ass. He's about as much anti-establishment as the people he's running again.

And for the record, as long as you reside in the United States of America then Obama is YOUR President, MY President, and THE President. Don't like it? Too bad.

Well, you're wrong again. The thread is about Brown, Coakley, and Obama.

And, for the record Obama may have been elected as president, but I don't find him qualified for that position, so in good conscience cannot call him "my" president.

*Best Yoda Voice* The ignorance is strong with this one.

This thread is about Brown and Coakley and Brown's pathetic attempt to tell Obama to not get involved. Let's see Brown send back any out-of-state donations then. Or better yet, how about no money from the GOP since he's anti-establishment?

Anti-Establishment my ass. He's about as much anti-establishment as the people he's running again.

And for the record, as long as you reside in the United States of America then Obama is YOUR President, MY President, and THE President. Don't like it? Too bad.

Well, you have one thing right. I don't like it, but hey, you probably didn't like Bush so you can certainly relate to the feeling, right?

I don't think he should advertise that he's a Republican at all. Not if he wants to win anyway. Just making the observation that his campaign has stayed far away from even mentioning it. As they should.

Agree. I hope he wins, but why associate with people who claim to be for "small government", but then pass Medicare Drug, No Child Left Behind, AIDS for African relief, and grow spending at nearly 3x the rate of their "big government" Democratic predecessor?

Well, you have one thing right. I don't like it, but hey, you probably didn't like Bush so you can certainly relate to the feeling, right?

I didn't like Bush, but at the end of the day he was still the President. No matter how much I did not like the man for his actions in many cases, I still respected the position.

Agree. I hope he wins, but why associate with people who claim to be for "small government", but then pass Medicare Drug, No Child Left Behind, AIDS for African relief, and grow spending at nearly 3x the rate of their "big government" Democratic predecessor?

I don't know if you're referring to Bush's amount of money put into stopping AIDS in Africa. But if you are, that is one of the few things that the man got RIGHT.

I didn't like Bush, but at the end of the day he was still the President. No matter how much I did not like the man for his actions in many cases, I still respected the position.

I also respect the position, but not the person in it at this time.

too funny

A15, dogbert and coakely....all they can say about about brown is....gasp....he's a republican

forget the issues, let's just keep repeating his a republican because we think mass. voters are to stupid to figure it out

wow, that some serious desperation, maybe brown can pull this off, if this is all the dems have left...

You seem to not get the point that if you respect the position then you should recognize the man who's currently holding it.

too funny

A15, dogbert and coakely....all they can say about about brown is....gasp....he's a republican

forget the issues, let's just keep repeating his a republican because we think mass. voters are to stupid to figure it out

wow, that some serious desperation, maybe brown can pull this off, if this is all the dems have left...

You seem to have missed some of my other points, but that's okay. As I previously stated, Brown is a hypocrite.

However, we were merely pointing out that Brown is painting himself as anti-establishment when he is anything but. That's what we call misleading.

too funny

You seem to have missed some of my other points, but that's okay. As I previously stated, Brown is a hypocrite.

However, we were merely pointing out that Brown is painting himself as anti-establishment when he is anything but. That's what we call misleading.

yawn...and i'm sure you were right there calling obama misleading for saying he is all about change, while voting for FISA during his campaign....your hackery is amusing

how is he a hypocrite...and how is he establishment? seems your biggest beef is that he is simply a republican and that you think voters are too stupid to realize he is a dem....

too funny

Go check all my posts about this campaign before flapping your gums. I've said nothing negative about Brown. In fact, my commentary on this election has been that Coakley has run a terrible, complacent campaign and that Brown has run an effective one.

In this very thread I was the one to point out that saying Brown is a Republican is one of the only things Coakley can manage to say these days.

So some of you think he should advertize he's in the GoP, that the Mass audience is not sharp enough to understand he's in the opposing party to the Democrat and need to hear him say it in all his adds?

I don't recall any politician making their party affiliation a major theme of their campain commercials.

It doesn't matter, Brown will lose in the end.

I don't think he should advertise that he's a Republican at all. Not if he wants to win anyway. Just making the observation that his campaign has stayed far away from even mentioning it. As they should.

yeah...because no one knows he is the republican candidate

You seem to not get the point that if you respect the position then you should recognize the man who's currently holding it.

(banging head against desk) I recognize the man who's currently holding the position as someone not qualified to be president.

yawn...and i'm sure you were right there calling obama misleading for saying he is all about change, while voting for FISA during his campaign....your hackery is amusing

how is he a hypocrite...and how is he establishment? seems your biggest beef is that he is simply a republican and that you think voters are too stupid to realize he is a dem....

He's run a effective campaign by painting himself as anything but a member of the two major parties.

And actually, if you were actually around during the election, you would of saw me pointing out my disagreement with Obama on his voting to extend the Patriot Act, FISA, etc. But that's what you get for talking out of your ass I suppose.

As for Brown being a hypocrite, look at his position record. As for being establishment, he's running as the Republican candidate. You can't get more establishment than that.

And your last sentence makes absolutely no sense.

(banging head against desk) I recognize the man who's currently holding the position as someone not qualified to be president.

Other than being 35 and born here, One does not need to be qualified to hold the position. And why do we have to "respect the office" anyway?

So some of you think he should advertize he's in the GoP, that the Mass audience is not sharp enough to understand he's in the opposing party to the Democrat and need to hear him say it in all his adds?

I don't recall any politician making their party affiliation a major theme of their campain commercials.

It doesn't matter, Brown will lose in the end.

yeah...because no one knows he is the republican candidate

You wouldn't know by his ads...

Not flauting his party is clearly part of their campaign strategy.

It's smart and it's working.

too funny

Go check all my posts about this campaign before flapping your gums. I've said nothing negative about Brown. In fact, my commentary on this election has been that Coakley has run a terrible, complacent campaign and that Brown has won an effective one.

In this very thread I was the one to point out that saying Brown is a Republican is one of the only things Coakley can manage to say these days.
a campaign of "hes a REPUBLICAN" is not a very strong compelling reason to vote for someone

too funny

Go check all my posts about this campaign before flapping your gums. I've said nothing negative about Brown. In fact, my commentary on this election has been that Coakley has run a terrible, complacent campaign and that Brown has won an effective one.

a campaign of "hes a REPUBLICAN" is not a very strong compelling reason to vote for someone

Right?

I'll be sitting on my hands Tuesday ... and if I do go out to vote it will be for Brown. Coakley has showed me nothing.

He also neglects to tell votes that water is wet, that the sun rises in the east, that the pope is catholic, and that bears.........

I have a feeling if someone ran the same ads as Brown but instead was a member of the Communist Party that you wouldn't cast your vote for that person.

Just sayin. :eusa_whistle:

True that. He doesn't have to say it. He has 30 or 60 seconds to get his message to the voter. Everyone else in the universe is saying Brown is a Republican. Why bother? If you live in a cave in Tajikistan and the only news you get is what your neighbor tells you over the back stone wall.. you might not know this fact. The rest of us are clued in.

Forum List

Back