Scott Brown Leading 51-46 in latest local polling

You guys hear coakley say some guy was laying in front of her car and wouldn't let her leave?

Thats what she was saying earlier....the scott brown operatives are stalking her or something.....sounds desperate.

so his guys "stalking" her is bad, and her guys assaulting reporters isnt? makes perfect sense... in bizarro world.

I listened to Obama's big speech in MA yesterday. It was pretty pathetic. He called Brown everything except a white boy.

I was waiting for Barry to claim that Brown was Bush's minnie me clone.

Of course you realize that if Coakly loses its all Bush's fault.

Nah here is the spin claudette

Martha Coakley wins: Obama won it for her by showing up in MA because everyone supports obama's agenda.

Martha Coakley Loses: She lost it on her own by being dumb and it has nothing to do with Obama's administration or their plans

Polls certainly can be wrong, but the average is 51% Brown to 44% Coakley in the most recent eight polls. With a margin of error of 4% or less, it appears Coakley will lose by enough that a recount is not a possibility.

That leaves the Democrats with a force fed health care vote and absolute destruction in November or letting the Republicans kill it in the Senate. The last one is their best choice. What a turn around in just a year.

I was waiting for Barry to claim that Brown was Bush's minnie me clone.

Martha Coakley wins: Obama won it for her by showing up in MA because everyone supports obama's agenda.

Martha Coakley Loses: She lost it on her own by being dumb and it has nothing to do with Obama's administration or their plans

Agree but have now fear. Bush's name will be in there somewhere.

Agree but have now fear. Bush's name will be in there somewhere.

The ads are saying a vote for Brown is a vote against rape victems and a vote for Bush/Cheney.

Forum List

Back