Scott Brown Leading 51-46 in latest local polling

Los Angeles is actually more tuned in to the latest doppler radar, expected to be prime time for most of the week, but even some of the robo-polls seem to be swinging back from Brown. That lends credibility to the following, from the link:

"-Coakley's favorability dropped from 50% to 44% after a week filled with perceived missteps. Brown's negatives went up a lot but his positives only actually went from 57% to 56%, an indication that attacks against him may have been most effective with voters already planning to support Coakley but ambivalent toward Brown."

It is somewhere noted that a police union endorsed a Republican, somewhere in Massachusetts, but that is not uncommon, even in California. It's apparently the union that helps send college professors. . . .to the White House. . . .for beers.

Massachusetts has famous economics departments, even.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
(Oh, The Poor Deer(?)! (Drums say, need dialect lesson!))

I listened to Obama's big speech in MA yesterday. It was pretty pathetic. He called Brown everything except a white boy.

And Patrick Kennedy called her "Marsha" Coakely... you just can't make this shit up.

I can't believe this election is that close. I mean who would actually rush out there to vote for Marcia Coakley? This is a little too close for comfort as far as i'm concerned. It leaves the Dems with way too much room to rig things. I can see this thing going the way of Franken's stealing of the Minnesota Senate Seat. This thing is far from over. Brown will need to win in a landslide to prevent the Dems from rigging it. I'll be rooting for him though.

I listened to Obama's big speech in MA yesterday. It was pretty pathetic. He called Brown everything except a white boy.

I like how he made fun of him for driving a truck around.....a Chevy Avalance with 200000 miles on it of all vehicles. 5 cyl truck.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnZw6sm_yAY[/ame]

Public Policy Polling: Massachusetts Senate Poll

Brown is extending his lead.

On a side note one of my neighbors switched sides. He had a martha coakley sign but now he has a scott brown one and the coakley one is gone. :)

Tell your neighbor thanks. Rush is reporting, I think, from Real Clear politics that Brown has a 16 point lead in the absentee ballots. I guess they are counting them already.

Don't you Brown voters be fooled by this report or other polls, even Rush, states that could be a ploy to get you to relax and not turn out. You need to turn out and vote, until tomorrow I will continue to pray for a Brown win.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Public Policy Polling: Massachusetts Senate Poll

Brown is extending his lead.

On a side note one of my neighbors switched sides. He had a martha coakley sign but now he has a scott brown one and the coakley one is gone. :)

Tell your neighbor thanks. Rush is reporting, I think, from Real Clear politics that Brown has a 16 point lead in the absentee ballots. I guess they are counting them already.

Don't you Brown voters be fooled by this report or other polls, even Rush, states that could be a ploy to get you to relax and not turn out. You need to turn out and vote, until tomorrow I will continue to pray for a Brown win.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

;).

Dont worry the blue-collar massachussettians will be out in force to vote him in.

The damage is done:

1. Obama was only a minimal influence on the election.
2. Congressional Democrats have been served notice, even in a safe state your election will be uphill.
3. Voting for health care reform will have a high price.
4. Ignoring job growth was a miscalculation by Democrats.
5. Independents are fleeing the Democrats.
6. Republicans are not suffering from a third party candidate here.

And the Dems ain't got problems??? Yeah, ok. This is HUGE.

Yes the poor Democrats will only have a 57 seats in the Senate.

Quick, when's the last time the Republicans had 57 seats in the Senate?

Right now who cares? I think most are enjoying being in the minority right now. You guys are doing a great job.

*edit* ok, NYC. you got me for not catching the 57, but that was YOUR GUY'S mistake before mine.

Last edited:
And the Dems ain't got problems??? Yeah, ok. This is HUGE.

Yes the poor Democrats will only have a 57 seats in the Senate.

Quick, when's the last time the Republicans had 57 seats in the Senate?

I thought there was only 1 independant, Joe Liberman.

That means they would have 58 seats, plus one that votes with them the majority of the time.

I dont think i can recall the republicans ever having that many seats.

Now for your Local news

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cjMJn8ngU[/ame]

Coakley.... Help me.. I'm being thrown under the Bus.....by MSNBC's.. Chris Mathews

You guys hear coakley say some guy was laying in front of her car and wouldn't let her leave?

Thats what she was saying earlier....the scott brown operatives are stalking her or something.....sounds desperate.

Forum List

Back