Scott Brown kicking the fake Native American's ass

UMass Lowell/Herald poll: Scott Brown in slight lead vs. Warren - BostonHerald.com

LOL!!! Hahaha.. Liberal Ma leaning heavily toward Brown.. Gee, I wonder if that's an indication of what we're going to see on Election night?

Of all the dimwits in the Democratic Party few of them irk me as much as Fauxcohontas. I dont know whether it's her whiny tone, her self righteousness, her hypocrisy, or all of the above. She reminds me of my ex wife. And I'm still married to #1.

A 6 point lead in an OVERWHELMINGLY liberal state.. LOL It's just too good.. :) I can see November from my window!

I think the kicking ass part is if you're a democrat in Mass, and cant win, you suck more than gay pride parade

He is the encumbent as well.

And has been avoiding the right wingers all he can so as to get votes in MA.

The OP is a certified asshole who needs to lie to try and make her points. This is your modern day GOP. No brains, all mouth.

UMass Lowell/Herald poll: Scott Brown in slight lead vs. Warren - BostonHerald.com

LOL!!! Hahaha.. Liberal Ma leaning heavily toward Brown.. Gee, I wonder if that's an indication of what we're going to see on Election night?

LOL,

Your own link says "slight lead", but you felt the need to change that to leaning heavily.

This is what I talked about you being an asshole. :clap2:

It may be the only good news the GOP has on election day; that a guy running who goes out of his way to not call himself a Republican or Conservative wins.

I'm neither a Dem or an Rep but I have to remark at how repugnant the GOP has become to its own members.

LOL,

Your own link says "slight lead", but you felt the need to change that to leaning heavily.

The Link says he is beating her by six points. Arent you guys declaring Romney has no show because one or two outlier polls show Obama winning by six points?

Regardless, Id hardly call 6 pts slight. But i think the article is trying to spin it

LOL,

The Link says he is beating her by six points. Arent you guys declaring Romney has no show because one or two outlier polls show Obama winning by six points?

The link literally says "slight lead". Is the link lying about it's own story? Is that the angle you're going with?

I wouldnt read too much into this poll. There is alot of time between now and the election. Things change.

LOL,

The link literally says "slight lead". Is the link lying about it's own story? Is that the angle you're going with?

Yeah. pretty much. 6 pts isnt slight. It's moderate at least.

Yeah. pretty much. 6 pts isnt slight. It's moderate at least.

LOL, now I've seen it all. Bwhahahah!!!!!! "The link is lying about its own story"

Holy shit you people are beyond words dumb.

Forum List

Back