Scott Brown is the Tea Party's First Victory

He is HOT! :eusa_drool:

Scott-Brown-Cosmo-1.jpg

I like a politician that's not afraid to show us what he's all about!

Congrats you sexy new Senator from Massachusetts! :thup:

Ditto.

If the Tea Party keeps up the pressure, as is the plan, look for the incumbents to be thrown out in November, without regard to party.
We need real leaders that hold ideals like our founding fathers did. Those in office now are either pretenders or placeholders or both.
Throw the bums out in November!

More to come folks - more to come.

What an amazing accomplishment - a Republican has just taken Ted Kennedy's old seat in Massachusetts.

The earth is shaking under the Democrats feet this very moment - right up to the foundations of the Obama White House.

Thank you so much Massachusetts for Tea Party II - welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to watching him keep his campaign promises about smaller government.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: bode, he's not POTUS, he's a Senator.... there's a difference. :lol: Still, there will be some nice hot TEA in Washington or Senator Brown may find himself with a few problems. :lol:
So, you are saying he made some promises he can't keep? And people bought that?

Or...are the excuses for him doing nothing towards keeping his promises starting before he even gets to Washington.

BTW....good to see another Pro-Choice Senator elected.

Every elected official, both present and future, is taking note
I doubt this.

Normally this type of towering, epic defeat would leave a mark. But they'll just call Coakley incompetent and move on their merry way. Easier to blame others than own up to what really happened.

And that's the Progressive's stock in trade -- blame others.

Watching MSNBC, it seems that Democratic strategists are blaming this loss on racism, sexism, tribadism, the stars, the tides, anything but their own policies.

What did you expect them to say at that point? Without clear direction yet on how the Democratic lawmakers (including Obama) will go from now on, the strategists are just spewing rhetorical bullshit. The tone on MSNBC just this morning was quite different already.

Can you hear us now Mr President?

It's Doubtful... Cruella Pelosi CERTAINLY didn't get the Message...

:)

peace...

It's obvious even after all this time, that some people just don't *get* politics. It's 99% talk and 1% action, by both (all) sides. Nancy Pelosi would not get reelected if she came out and announced that she was caving on HER health care bill which her constituents back.

If the Tea Party keeps up the pressure, as is the plan, look for the incumbents to be thrown out in November, without regard to party.
We need real leaders that hold ideals like our founding fathers did. Those in office now are either pretenders or placeholders or both.
Throw the bums out in November!

I've been around politics for over 50 years, and trust me, I hear that same thing every political cycle of importance, and it never happens unless someone has really, royally screwed up. There may be minor changes, enough to tilt the majority, but if you're looking for all new faces on Capital Hill, you'll be old and senile before it happens if at all. The only way to "change" what happens in Washington is to eliminate the bureaucracy designed to accommodate special interests (the lobbyists) and that becomes a constitutional question. C'est la vie.

What an amazing accomplishment - a Republican has just taken Ted Kennedy's old seat in Massachusetts.

The earth is shaking under the Democrats feet this very moment - right up to the foundations of the Obama White House.

Ahhh teabagging the machine, how fun it was yesterday.

The tea party theme song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FdF1dDlW-A&feature=related]YouTube - Take the Power Back[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKna0D6J_KQ]YouTube - Tea Party Gains Strength; Americans Awakened - Political Shift; The perfect Storm is Coming[/ame]

:eusa_hand:

Did you know that fourteen whole people attended the recent tea party breakfast with Scott Brown?

:lol: FOURTEEN - 14 - one four

That's funny. Not much of a Tea Party Patriot.

We are growing aren't we ;)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win -GHANDI

So tell us, Pilgrim, do you have any actual candidates yet? Brown ran on the Republican ticket, and to hear the Tea Party Folks, they don't like that party either. Who is the TP grooming for president? Most credible people who would have to run on the Republican ticket to win really would like to shed the fanatics from the "Tea Party" movement. How do you propose that should happen without alienating a whole segment?

So what's the next step for the Tea Party Patriots in "taking the country back." (Where have I heard that before...)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win -GHANDI

So tell us, Pilgrim, do you have any actual candidates yet? Brown ran on the Republican ticket, and to hear the Tea Party Folks, they don't like that party either. Who is the TP grooming for president? Most credible people who would have to run on the Republican ticket to win really would like to shed the fanatics from the "Tea Party" movement. How do you propose that should happen without alienating a whole segment?

So what's the next step for the Tea Party Patriots in "taking the country back." (Where have I heard that before...)

Didn't Brown pretend like he didn't know much about the Tea Baggers?

Hmmm. As far as I know there is no such thing as a Tea Bagger party.
There is a Tea Party movement but its not a party. I don't even think its official. Its just citizens letting the clowns in DC know they aren't happy with what going on. Exercising their rights.

I guess Brown will just have to stay a Rep or he can be an Indi. Tea Bagger. Don't think so.

Sorry. No Tea Bag party yet.

HAHAHAHAHA....you wish!! Watch, he won't champion a single Tea Party issue.....not a single one.

He is HOT! :eusa_drool:

Scott-Brown-Cosmo-1.jpg

I like a politician that's not afraid to show us what he's all about!

Congrats you sexy new Senator from Massachusetts! :thup:

Certainly much easier on the eye than big fat dead Ted. :D

Such an infantile comment. What are you, twelve?

Brown is 50 years old; he was two when Ted Kennedy began his political career, and back then Ted Kennedy was also very very easy on the eyes.

Didn't Brown pretend like he didn't know much about the Tea Baggers?

no.

Forum List

Back