Scott Brown is the Tea Party's First Victory

He is HOT! :eusa_drool:

Scott-Brown-Cosmo-1.jpg

I like a politician that's not afraid to show us what he's all about!

Congrats you sexy new Senator from Massachusetts! :thup:

SINATRA:
xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture963-daffy.gif

Sinatra is a woman, so I don't think she would be doing the Daffy like that! :eek:

scott brown has nothing to do with the tea parties. he is a birther who voted for romneycare and state level cap and trade

He caught the wave - and navigated it fantastically.

The Dems are realizing what is happening around them now - even if you don't...
Gotta go with blu on this one.

The guy's a friggin' squishy RINO.....The bane of the tea party crowd.

scott brown has nothing to do with the tea parties. he is a birther who voted for romneycare and state level cap and trade

That didn't stop the local tea partiers from treating him like the second coming of Goldwater ....

Pilgrim is still swigging away at the kool aid ... he's going to be disappointed.

We're talking about MA here...were you expecting Ron Paul?

This just put a wrench in Reid/Pelosi/Obama's plans. I'm happy.

No, that was in 2006.

This populist movement against big govt and overspending, backroom deals and croneyism, started in 2006, It actually started right after the 04 election, but first struck at the voting booth in 06.

It didn't get the NAME until recently.

That didn't stop the local tea partiers from treating him like the second coming of Goldwater ....

Pilgrim is still swigging away at the kool aid ... he's going to be disappointed.
Well, I guess if all you've had to drink has been bathtub gin, even Jack Daniel's looks good. :lol:

very classy speech by Brown. Glad he won. I just hope the democrats dont try and rush through any healthcare bill before he is seated. I dont think i could vote for a democrat again if they did.

You are right - 2006 was the first anti-Big Government vote of the modern era. It lacked a cohesive movement at that time, but was rooted in the same principles as today's "Tea Party" - a loose organization of small government fiscal conservatism that shares values across partisan lines among conservative Republicans, Independents, Democrats, and Libertarians.

Scott Brown's own wide ranging appeals shows his own victory to mirror the appeal of the grassroots Tea Party movement as well.

As stated earlier, Brown rode the wave of the anti-Big Government Liberalism that is engulfing America - even in the bluest of blue states, and has been rewarded by solid victory. He is not a "Tea Party Member" as there is no such thing persay. What he is is a relative fiscal conservative in a historically liberal Big Government state - and he won election to U.S. Senate, the first Republican to do so since the 1970s.

Every elected official, both present and future, is taking note, and this will only add strength and influence to the Tea Party Movement.

Remember the recent poll showing more people identified with the Tea Party than with either the Democrats or Republicans?

It's legit...

No, that was in 2006.

This populist movement against big govt and overspending, backroom deals and croneyism, started in 2006, It actually started right after the 04 election, but first struck at the voting booth in 06.

It didn't get the NAME until recently.

Every elected official, both present and future, is taking note
I doubt this.

Normally this type of towering, epic defeat would leave a mark. But they'll just call Coakley incompetent and move on their merry way. Easier to blame others than own up to what really happened.

And that's the Progressive's stock in trade -- blame others.

I doubt this.

Normally this type of towering, epic defeat would leave a mark. But they'll just call Coakley incompetent and move on their merry way. Easier to blame others than own up to what really happened.

Watching MSNBC, it seems that Democratic strategists are blaming this loss on racism, sexism, tribadism, the stars, the tides, anything but their own policies.

I doubt this.

Watching MSNBC, it seems that Democratic strategists are blaming this loss on racism, sexism, tribadism, the stars, the tides, anything but their own policies.
You mean they can't blame it on...

......wait for it......

GEORGE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH! ????

More to come folks - more to come.

What an amazing accomplishment - a Republican has just taken Ted Kennedy's old seat in Massachusetts.

The earth is shaking under the Democrats feet this very moment - right up to the foundations of the Obama White House.

Thank you so much Massachusetts for Tea Party II - welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to watching him keep his campaign promises about smaller government.

Can you hear us now Mr President?

The answer shall be found in Obama's State of the Union address coming up.

If he shows humility, and a sign of heading toward more political moderation - aka Bill Clinton, he has the personal likeability to be a two-termer.

If he maintains an ignorant arrogance, ignoring the rising tide of anti Big Government liberalism that America is engaged in, he shall join Jimmy Carter as among the most ineffective one-termers in our nation's history...

More to come folks - more to come.

What an amazing accomplishment - a Republican has just taken Ted Kennedy's old seat in Massachusetts.

The earth is shaking under the Democrats feet this very moment - right up to the foundations of the Obama White House.

Thank you so much Massachusetts for Tea Party II - welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to watching him keep his campaign promises about smaller government.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: bode, he's not POTUS, he's a Senator.... there's a difference. :lol: Still, there will be some nice hot TEA in Washington or Senator Brown may find himself with a few problems. :lol:

Is Scott Brown the perfect candidate that you or I would love to put up for higher office? NO but Dude, he is far from being a Kennedy or an Obama butt licker.

My hope is he doesn't follow McCain to a large degree.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Ron Paul could've Won the Seat?...

Stopping ObamaCare Means MORE than Purism Regarding Kennedy's 50 Year Seat.

:)

epace...

Actually, Virginia and New Jersey were the first victories for the Tea Party movement.

The Democrat machine attempted to downplay them, and did so at their own peril.

Tonight, yet another HUGE victory for the American Tea Party movement...

Chris Christy a teabagger?

Seriously Mr Sinatra....you know better

Forum List

Back