Scott Brown Is Going To Read It ...

masquerade

positivity
Oct 15, 2009
right of center
I was listening to talk radio this morning here in Boston when Scott Brown called into the show. He informed the listeners that he was going to spend his long holiday weekend reading the Financial Regulations Bill.

I couldn't help but wonder if any of the other Senators will be doing the same in preparation for the vote after the July 4 recess.

I was listening to talk radio this morning here in Boston when Scott Brown called into the show. He informed the listeners that he was going to spend his long holiday weekend reading the Financial Regulations Bill.

I couldn't help but wonder if any of the other Senators will be doing the same in preparation for the vote after the July 4 recess.

Pelosi said it best! "We have to pass it to know what's in it."

And yes ... wasn't it Charles Rangel who made comments regarding the lack of time and lawyers it would take to read a 2000 page bill? Oh yes, it was.

And you BELIEVED him?

New Topics

Forum List

Back