Scott Brown First Endorsement: Birther Candidate Who Compared Obama To Osama

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Brown's first endorsement may backfire - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Almost as soon as Scott Brown won Tuesday's election, he endorsed William Hudak's candidacy against Rep. John Tierney (D-Mass.). He may soon regret that decision.

During the 2008 election, neighbors called the police to complain about signs Hudak had posted portraying Barack Obama as Osama Bin Laden.

Defending the posters, Hudak told a local paper that Obama was born in Kenya:

Hudak asserts that Obama was not born in the United States but in Kenya, according to affidavits that he made available to the Tri-Town Transcript. He said that Obama has ties to the Muslim faith through an extremist cousin that is from Kenya.

In response:

Brown camp won't say whether controversial endorsement is legitimate - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Scott Brown's campaign will not say whether their candidate has endorsed Bill Hudak, a Republican Congressional candidate in Massachusetts who posted flyers portraying Barack Obama as Osama bin Laden.

Neither Scott Brown or anyone connected with his campaign approved that press release before its release or the quote that was attributed to Scott," said Felix Browne, a spokesman for Brown. "Bill Hudak is an energetic candidate who has been working hard as a candidate for Congress. Right now, Scott Brown is focused on the job that people elected him to do. That's his number one priority."

Hudak's campaign says Brown gave a private, verbal endorsement to Hudak, and blasted Brown's staff for reneging.

Harber added that Hudak and Brown are friends and that Hudak worked tirelessly for Brown during his Senate bid.

But the Hudak campaign stands firm and says Brown gave a endorsement and that Hudak is not a Birther despite his clear Birther statement to the paper.

Is this the sort of change and things that Scott Brown was talking about? :eusa_think:

The fact you don't is the problem.

First off, who cares.

Second, you now can't endorse someone if they have any single thing you find objectionable?

Frankly, I don't know whether Barry was born in the USA, the fact he won't produce a genuie BC to end this makes him look like a douche, but its not something i care about.

So now before you say I like this guy's political ideas you have to make sure he never said or did anything that some butthole didn't like or be called a crank?

Get serious, what you are doing is called 'politics as usual' and we all have damn well had enough of it.

Who cares what the fuck this guy called barry, is he able to do the job he's being endorsed to do?

THAT is what matters.

lol! A little late with those sad personal smears no? Haven't you heard? Scott Brown has just won the oldest and most Liberal Democrat Seat in Congress. It's the biggest upset in political history. Where ya been? WTG Scott! :)

First off, who cares.

Second, you now can't endorse someone if they have any single thing you find objectionable?

Frankly, I don't know whether Barry was born in the USA, the fact he won't produce a genuie BC to end this makes him look like a douche, but its not something i care about.

So now before you say I like this guy's political ideas you have to make sure he never said or did anything that some butthole didn't like or be called a crank?

Get serious, what you are doing is called 'politics as usual' and we all have damn well had enough of it.

Who cares what the fuck this guy called barry, is he able to do the job he's being endorsed to do?

THAT is what matters.

I don't consider believing the President of the United States to be not born in this country and comparing him to Osama Bin Laden to be a minor matter. If it were a matter of political differences, this would be irrelevant. It's the same deal as believing that Bush and the Government were behind 9/11 and that there are FEMA death camps.

And well you're not about to go and support a neo-nazi for office are you? You could completely agree with his views, but are you going to vote for him with that knowledge in mind? I don't know about you, but I'm not going to. Character is a important part of the candidate. Coakley looking down upon shaking hands with her voters lost her votes big time and showed she had a lack of character.

First off, who cares.

THAT is what matters.

I don't consider believing the President of the United States to be not born in this country and comparing him to Osama Bin Laden to be a minor matter. If it were a matter of political differences, this would be irrelevant. It's the same deal as believing that Bush and the Government were behind 9/11 and that there are FEMA death camps.

And well you're not about to go and support a neo-nazi for office are you? You could completely agree with his views, but are you going to vote for him with that knowledge in mind? I don't know about you, but I'm not going to. Character is a important part of the candidate. Coakley looking down upon shaking hands with her voters lost her votes big time and showed she had a lack of character.
You jump from piddling to the adsurd, now you go from questioning where Barry was born (a legit question considering how he won't end the speculation) to the absurd of neo nazis.

Like i said, politics as usual.

Enough of it.

Scott Brown First Endorsement: Birther Candidate Who Compared Obama To Osama

I love the comments!

Hudak sounds good to me. In a way, Obama is more dangerous than an army of Osama Bin Ladens.
BY Baloney Guy on 01/21/2010 at 12:15

Hudak does not subscribe to political correctness - a common disease of the non-thinking mind. He would be a welcome change in our disease infested Democrat Congress.
BY throwemout on 01/21/2010 at 12:23

I see nothing controversial in Hudak. "He isn't beholden to special interests" is just the person we need. So what if he believes Obama is all of the other things he says. Privately, I believe that most Americans are thinking the same thing.
BY Navy on 01/21/2010 at 12:29

You jump from piddling to the adsurd, now you go from questioning where Barry was born (a legit question considering how he won't end the speculation) to the absurd of neo nazis.

Like i said, politics as usual.

Enough of it.

He won't end speculation for the same reason that Bush didn't come out and take a lie detector test to prove the truthers wrong.

A.) It hurts them more than Bush/Obama.

B.) They are the POTUS, not some evil mastermind who's hellbent on destroying the country.

And I brought up neo nazis to make a point about character which you talked about during the campaign cycle with Scott Brown in terms of how bad character that Coakley had. But now you're considering it irrelevant to the conversation and calling it "politics as usual."

I don't think questioning someone's character when it is an important piece of someone's campaign to be "politics as usual."

So while you may try to easily dismiss my points, you're ignoring just about everything you and others did to Coakley during this cycle by posting her mistakes as AG (such as not charging the person who raped that poor kid with an iron, sick bastard deserved worse than jail.)

But was it wrong to bring up character issues then? No.

My point has been made. If you don't like it, then you can avoid the "politics as usual" in your eyes by avoiding this thread.

Last edited:
Petty personal smears are soo 2008. I guess the Dems haven't caught on to that yet. I guess they'll have to learn the hard way. What's next? Are they gonna go after Brown's children too? They just might huh? How sad.

Petty personal smears are soo 2008. I guess the Dems haven't caught on to that yet. I guess they'll have to learn the hard way. What's next? Are they gonna go after Brown's children too? They just might huh? How sad.

So now posting the facts is personal smears? You believed the same thing when I posted a video of Ron Paul admitting he made a deal with the Texas Republicans to support them whether they were more aligned with his usual views or not in the name of politics.

You guys are funny sometimes. It's "petty personal smears" to post the facts, but when you do it, it's the god honest truth. :eusa_think:

And nobody has gone after Scott Brown's children. Though he did catch some flak for announcing in front of the entire country that his two daughters were available.

So now posting the facts is personal smears? You believed the same thing when I posted a video of Ron Paul admitting he made a deal with the Texas Republicans to support them whether they were more aligned with his usual views or not in the name of politics.

You guys are funny sometimes. It's "petty personal smears" to post the facts, but when you do it, it's the god honest truth. :eusa_think:

And nobody has gone after Scott Brown's children. Though he did catch some flak for announcing in front of the entire country that his two daughters were available.

Give it up Dogbreath, you lost.

Give it up Dogbreath, you lost.

I'm glad Martha Coakley lost, the Dems didn't deserve to ride on the coattails of Ted Kennedy and win that election. She was a horrible candidate, said thing after thing which alone would cost her a victory, and was vacationing instead of campaigning at one point.

I wouldn't want someone in office who considers it beneath them to go and shake the hands of the voters.

Last edited:
Exactly. Petty personal attacks and inuendo, ergo 'politics as usual.'

Again, find one attack. I asked a question about whether this is the sort of change that Scott Brown talked about, yes. But it's no different than others and even probably you have done when it comes to Obama.

Other than that, I posted two articles that are full of facts as far as we know at the moment. If that changes, and I don't catch it then I'm sure someone will be kind enough to post said changes.

Calling the guy (not Brown) a birther when he is a birther is not an insult. Unless you're from the planet Mars, then I don't know what to tell you.

Btw,Scott Brown did just win the oldest and most Liberal Democrat Seat in Congress. Pretty historical stuff. So are your petty personal smears really getting you anywhere? Seems kind of desperate and pathetic no? Hmm?

Btw,Scott Brown did just win the oldest and most Liberal Democrat Seat in Congress. Pretty historical stuff. So are your petty personal smears really getting you anywhere? Seems kind of desperate and pathetic no? Hmm?

You seem to not catch the fact that I'm glad Scott Brown won. I'm glad the Dems lost and I'm glad they lost their supermajority. You cannot get that through your thick skull. Though I'm guessing you had to trade in your brain when you became a Ron Paul Cultist.

Scott Brown is not Mr. Conservative either, get that fact through your thick skull.

And here's another fact, I hope Scott Brown does live up to his promises of bipartisanship and he better hope so too. Otherwise, he will be gone from office in 2012 when he'll lose reelection.

Now, in the meantime, I and many others will be sure to keep on him on his toes by making sure he lives up to his promises.

Forum List

Back