Scott Brown: Ewps.

Will you dummies ever tire of using deflection to justify misdeeds......or even mistakes? When you are in the midst of doing so, it MUST feel lame to you. Try something different. Please.

Scott Brown's Plagiarism

A simple mistake. Just copy and paste an old template and you too can pretend you're a U.S. Senator.
Joan McCarter at Daily Kos nails it:
Why reinvent the wheel when you can come across as so much more genuine and sincere and committed to public service by using someone else's words. Particularly when you're trying to recruit students to come be interns for you.
via Boston.com:
WASHINGTON – A Democratic group has unearthed a bit of inspirational autobiography on Senator Scott Brown’s official website that was lifted verbatim from Elizabeth Dole’s site, language that originated in a campaign speech.
In a message to students, the Massachusetts senator uses the exact words as remarks delivered by the former North Carolina senator at her campaign kickoff in 2002.

Brown’s staff acknowledged yesterday the words originally were Dole’s and said their presence in Brown’s message was the result of a technical error.

“I was raised to believe that there are no limits to individual achievement and no excuses to justify indifference,” said the message from Brown, which was removed later yesterday. “From an early age, I was taught that success is measured not in material accumulations, but in service to others. I was encouraged to join causes larger than myself, to pursue positive change through a sense of mission, and to stand up for what I believe.”

Aside from the omission of an opening line -- “I am Mary and John Hanford’s daughter” -- in Dole’s speech, the Bay State Republican’s language is the same throughout.

How about Obama's plagiarism?

Or does that not count?

Is this so vital that we need two threads on it?

Is Sythnia an idiot?

So many questions.

Or does that not count?

Is Sythnia an idiot?

So many questions.
What other thread? There's nothing on the first page of the politics forum.

What Obama plagiarism?

And do you believe that two wrongs make a right?

And are you now going to disappear from this thread, like so many other hit-and-run posts in other threads? Are you, Coward Girl?

Or does that not count?

Is Sythnia an idiot?

So many questions.

What Obama plagiarism?

And are you now going to disappear from this thread, like so many other hit-and-run posts in other threads? Are you, Coward Girl?

The other thread about Brown's plagiarism.

I believe that when one criticizes a behavior, one should criticize it - no matter who it is. Since Obama's plagiarism was given a free pass, it's nothing more than hypocrisy to whine about it from others.

Twit.

Well, it's a sea of gray lines, so I'll just go with the standard response.

You KNOW if a Dem got caught in the same situation, you'd have a COMPLETELY different reaction.

Hacks.

Where was your outrage when the Dem I posted about above got caught?

nowhere.

You're a complete, utter moron, and a blind partisan hack.

Hahaha, no outrage for Scott Brown but you demand others be outraged or THEY are the hacks? I love the hypocrisy on display here

Well, it's a sea of gray lines, so I'll just go with the standard response.

You KNOW if a Dem got caught in the same situation, you'd have a COMPLETELY different reaction.

Hacks.

Where was your outrage when the Dem I posted about above got caught?

nowhere.

You're a complete, utter moron, and a blind partisan hack.

Hahaha, no outrage for Scott Brown but you demand others be outraged or THEY are the hacks? I love the hypocrisy on display here
The Boop spews bullshit regularly. Yes, we're all 'hacks' and she's not. I pegged her as a hack in the first few posts she made.

Anyway, she is wrong, as usual - Brown is wrong and I'm not outraged. It takes more than that to get me outraged, like the AG lying regularly.

I quoted Boop as saying if it was a dem con would have a different reaction. I don't see the lie or where that assessment is wrong.

Or does that not count?

Is Sythnia an idiot?

So many questions.

What Obama plagiarism?

The other thread about Brown's plagiarism.

I believe that when one criticizes a behavior, one should criticize it - no matter who it is. Since Obama's plagiarism was given a free pass, it's nothing more than hypocrisy to whine about it from others.

Twit.
You still haven't cited Obama's supposed plagiarism.

Imbecile.

Or does that not count?

Is Sythnia an idiot?

So many questions.

What Obama plagiarism?

Where did that Coward Girl run off to? She hasn't backed up her bullshit yet (and never will).

Or does that not count?

Is Sythnia an idiot?

So many questions.

What Obama plagiarism?

Where did that Coward Girl run off to? She hasn't backed up her bullshit yet (and never will).
It's 2:00 AM in England, idiot.

And, no bullshit.

Here: Obama's State of the Union was tantamount to plagiarism

Idiot.

What Obama plagiarism?

And, no bullshit.

Idiot.
"Tantamount" and "recycled ideas" are not the same as plagiarism, simpleton. The way this article is written, he would accuse Obama of plagiarism for saying, "God Bless America", just like every other president.

Now that you have failed miserably in your attempt at deflection, and Coward Girl has done what she does best: run away from a debate, maybe somebody with half a brain can discuss Scott Brown lifting the entire life story from Elizabeth Dole.

Any takers? Or shall I just equate your silence as defeat?

Oh, then she's out on the street, working.

Last edited:

And, no bullshit.

Idiot.
"Tantamount" and "recycled ideas" are not the same as plagiarism, simpleton. The way this article is written, he would accuse Obama of plagiarism for saying, "God Bless America", just like every other president.

Now that you have failed miserably in your attempt at deflection, and Coward Girl has done what she does best: run away from a debate, maybe somebody with half a brain can discuss Scott Brown lifting the entire life story from Elizabeth Dole.

It's amazing how deficient so many are in what plagiarism is. I could blame public education but you have established yourself as profoundly mentally deficient.

You clearly don't know what plagiarism is.

You also don't know the definition of tantamount.

But, you are a moron.

And, this was a State of the Union speech; it goes on record, but no one is going to sue him for it. Anyway, it's not as if most of us already know that the man cannot come up with an original idea.

Last edited:
Brown embarrassed the left when he took over a Kennedy seat and they will continue to attack him viciously while he is in office so be aware of it.

And, no bullshit.

Idiot.

It's amazing how deficient so many are in what plagiarism is. I could blame public education but you have established yourself as profoundly mentally deficient.

You clearly don't know what plagiarism is.

You also don't know the definition of tantamount.

But, you are a moron.

And, this was a State of the Union speech; it goes on record, but no one is going to sue him for it. Anyway, it's not as if most of us already know that the man cannot come up with an original idea.

Plagiarism is stealing someone else's words.

Tantamount is like saying 'practically'.

What else can I teach you, ModoMoron?

New Topics

Forum List

Back