Scott Brown: Biggest Upset In Political History?...

He ran as a STAUNCH conservative. Moderate? What does that mean?

He is pro choice..... Staunch conservative? Ok..

Many conservatives are pro-choice...

Many liberals are pro-life...

One issue does not define conservative vs. liberal...

Healthcare is dead...:clap2:

That's a good thing, agreed?

Nope, there's always the bush way.

Oh and why didnt this guy ever advertise himself as a republican in ANY ad?

He is pro choice..... Staunch conservative? Ok..

Many conservatives are pro-choice...

Many liberals are pro-life...

One issue does not define conservative vs. liberal...

Healthcare is dead...:clap2:

That's a good thing, agreed?

Nope, there's always the bush way.

Oh and why didnt this guy ever advertise himself as a republican in ANY ad?

D'oh, to attract the 'undeclared.' Who'd think. See tea parties. Contrary to slams, they are made up of libertarians, conservatives, democrats, and republicans of all hues.

Wow Liberals really are pretty pissy. Coming off as petty & sore losers. How sad.

"RNC Obstruction?" lol! You are joking right? The RNC has been locked out of all meetings on all legislation for several months so they just haven't been in a position to obstruct anything. "RNC Obstruction" is just a lame DNC talking point. Just another excuse for them being the worst U.S. Congress in History. Less & less people are buying that "Obstruction" B.S. The Republicans just don't have the numbers to obstruct anything. The Democrats have been a monumental failure despite having a Super Majority. Wow what an accomplishment.

Are you seriously trying to say your party is not all about being obstructionists? Remember the waterloo comment?

Your party is all about saying no. Defeat Obama, no matter what. No matter if he is right or wrong, just defeat him.

A Conservative Republican winning the most Liberal Democrat seat in Congress? I certainly never thought i would see that in my lifetime. In my opinion Scott Brown's victory is the biggest upset in political history. I would be interested in hearing what others think.

When you consider that Ted held that seat for the last 47 years and they have the extremely left wing nut in John Kerry and the incompetent Barney Frank, yes, it is a huge upset.

Did you happen to hear Obama blaming it all on the last 8 years???:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I think the man lives in fantasy land, now I guess he thinks that the American people are mad at Boooooooooooooooosh and at the Banks. It has absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS AGENDA. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"RNC Obstruction?" lol! You are joking right? The RNC has been locked out of all meetings on all legislation for several months so they just haven't been in a position to obstruct anything. "RNC Obstruction" is just a lame DNC talking point. Just another excuse for them being the worst U.S. Congress in History. Less & less people are buying that "Obstruction" B.S. The Republicans just don't have the numbers to obstruct anything. The Democrats have been a monumental failure despite having a Super Majority. Wow what an accomplishment.

Are you seriously trying to say your party is not all about being obstructionists? Remember the waterloo comment?

Your party is all about saying no. Defeat Obama, no matter what. No matter if he is right or wrong, just defeat him.

You are wrong. Next.

Obstructionists????? It's your party that had a fillibuster proof senate and full majorities in the house and senate and still they got NOTHING done. The republicans did not have the votes to block ANYTHING. Now they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God.

Come on, you guys just elected a "nude centerfold". We don't think you are JUST Bible thumping freaks. We think you are also "sex addicts".

the notion that you think at all is laughable.

And I think you elected a "nude centerfold". Hey, how come you guys were so mad at "Levi Johnson"?

he wasn't nude, it wasn't a centerfold and why would i give a flying fuck about levi johnston?

how ironic

You are wrong. Next.
zona must have been in a coma from jan 20th 2001 till jan 20th 2009

You are wrong. Next.
zona must have been in a coma from jan 20th 2001 till jan 20th 2009

what makes you think he ever woke up?

500x360.aspx

http://blog.newsweek.com/photos/thegaggle/images/1135766/500x360.aspx

You're welcome Democrats. Scott Brown is now gonna save your sorry a*ses on your health care debacle. Back to the drawing board Dems and this time unlock those meeting room doors so Mr. Brown can come in and correct all your awful f*ckups.

Forum List

Back