Scott Brown: Biggest Upset In Political History?...

Yup and they're already listening to Scott Brown. The Democrats will now have to go back to the drawing board on their health care debacle. I tried to tell everyone that my gut told me they were going to quit on their debacle despite all their screeching about ramming it through. Just Dems expressing false bravado there. Hopefully this time the Democrats will unlock those meeting room doors and let the Republicans in to offer some new ideas. I guess we'll see though.

brown-beefcake7.jpg

hell ya Lib......Brown's going to change EVERYTHING! - listen to what this libtard has to say:

"Bush never had better than 51 Republican Senators and was able to ram through some of the most harmful bills to ever become law in this great country. He did it by not giving a damn what the Democrates or the main stream media thought or said. They just did it and the voters ate it up. Voters like bold action and guts more than compromise and weakness no matter what the outcome. Maybe Brown's win will kick some sense into the White House and get Obama to come out of his stupor and get to work."
-- JSG, Link

The irony is Scott Brown is not a conservative republican as they define themselves today. Brown is a throwback to a more sensible moderate republican of the past. I do find his dislike of federal healthcare annoying as isn't that what they are doing in Mass? So why deprive states that can't afford same. Seems a bit hypocritical.

He ran as a STAUNCH conservative. Moderate? What does that mean?

He is pro choice..... Staunch conservative? Ok..

Couldn't hurt. This Dem-led Congress is by far the worst U.S. Congress in History. Scott Brown can only help at this point. In fact the Dems are already taking his advice. They're about to quit on their health care disaster and go back to the drawing board. See,he's already helping. Now the Dems just need to unlock those meeting room doors and allow Mr. Brown in so he can begin correcting their awful f*ck-ups. I guess we'll see though. It's gonna be interesting.

In my humble opinion this is the biggest upset in political history. A Conservative Republican winning the oldest & most Liberal Democrat seat in Congress is both shocking and historical.

Someone asked me to repeat this...district 23. lol

OH and this "republican" is a independant really. Go brown, now we can really let Liebermann know he is not important now.

Good. Go brown.

The irony is Scott Brown is not a conservative republican as they define themselves today. Brown is a throwback to a more sensible moderate republican of the past. I do find his dislike of federal healthcare annoying as isn't that what they are doing in Mass? So why deprive states that can't afford same. Seems a bit hypocritical.

He ran as a STAUNCH conservative. Moderate? What does that mean?

He is pro choice..... Staunch conservative? Ok..

Many conservatives are pro-choice...

Many liberals are pro-life...

One issue does not define conservative vs. liberal...

Healthcare is dead...:clap2:

That's a good thing, agreed?

No it's not. It;s just a reaction to nothing appearing to get done which is a result of the RNC obstruction.

Hell, he is a moderate almost liberal Republican.

No it's not. It;s just a reaction to nothing appearing to get done which is a result of the RNC obstruction.

Hell, he is a moderate almost liberal Republican.
thats not how he campaigned
i see him as a fiscal conservative
which is what we really need in Wash DC
not enough of them

"RNC Obstruction?" lol! You are joking right? The RNC has been locked out of all meetings on all legislation for several months so they just haven't been in a position to obstruct anything. "RNC Obstruction" is just a lame DNC talking point. Just another excuse for them being the worst U.S. Congress in History. Less & less people are buying that "Obstruction" B.S. The Republicans just don't have the numbers to obstruct anything. The Democrats have been a monumental failure despite having a Super Majority. Wow what an accomplishment.

All the liberals have is Bush, and yet I am stunned they remain in denial that Bush could always count on bipartisan support of every piece of legislature and initiative except for Terry Schiavo and SCHIPs. In other words, Bush, and the GOP and Democrats worked hand in hand the previous eight years.

This should be an indication of why Democrats and Obama sold you out today, and fixing Bush or helping our nation was never a priority to begin with.

When the Tea Party protests erupted last summer, they were met with arrogance and dismissal by the Democrat machine. Normally the squeaky wheel gets the grease. No grease, then you end up with Scott Brown and probably a whole lot of disappointment in the near future for Democrats. I believe this is a good thing for all of us. The Republicans had to learn, and they better change too. Now the Democrats either learn from this, or don't at their own peril.

In the long run, we need a massive shift in power in Washington away from the entrenched machines that run our nation. I can't tell you how many unbelievable candidates have LOST in Massachusetts in the last few years to automatic Dem voting here in Mass. I believe the door is now open to better people who can help our nation now.

We need jobs, we need our fiscal house in order, we need a better future for our kids, and government needs to FINALLY make the sacrifices the rest of the world has during these times. Lose the politician pensions, tax everyone in government making over 100K at 100% over that amount unless they work OT, and if they make that much in OT, hire some more people. Public service, find out what that means.

and we all told you the only thing that would stop Democrats was the Democrats themselves, and here we are.......................

Like herding retarded cats. Great health care bill. In the year 2010, our super geniuses finally realized that denial of pre-existing conditions for health care was wrong, and everyone should have access to healthcare. Is everyone fixed in Washington or what? You can't even make this stuff up. Ridiculous.

Yea the Democrats really have been incredibly dismissive and arrogant. That old saying "Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely" definitely applies to the Democrats at this point. That will likely come back to haunt them.

Did the Democrats really blow it even with a Super Majority?...Yup. Man,that ain't no easy feat.

You libs have to get over this faulty notion that we conservatives are all a bunch of bible thumping freaks.

Come on, you guys just elected a "nude centerfold". We don't think you are JUST Bible thumping freaks. We think you are also "sex addicts".

the notion that you think at all is laughable.

And I think you elected a "nude centerfold". Hey, how come you guys were so mad at "Levi Johnson"?

Did the Democrats really blow it even with a Super Majority?...Yup. Man,that ain't no easy feat.

It's way easier to govern when you are only one race and one religion and nearly all the same age.

Soon as you start throwing in blacks and gays and Hispanics and feminists and Asians and Muslims and....Oh, wait, Republicans only throw them out. Oops, my bad.

It's way easier to govern when you are only one race and one religion and nearly all the same age.

Soon as you start throwing in blacks and gays and Hispanics and feminists and Asians and Muslims and....Oh, wait, Republicans only throw them out. Oops, my bad.
thanks for proving what a racist dipshit you are

Forum List

Back