Scott Brown bags the Tea Party

I've been telling everyone since before this election that Scott Brown is a pro-choice John McCain and he's just what the far right and the teabaggers were yelling good riddance at for the last 2 years plus. Now the far right is so desperate for some sort of win they have to pretend that Brown is one of their own.

Scott Brown is northeastern Republican. I'm from NY, I ought to know what northeast Republicans look like.

Which is still better than a bleeding heart Kennedy Liberal. Senator Brown has effectively stopped Obamacare. And that's all I care about him doing. (for now)

Yeah, you got VHA and Medicare, no need to care about anyone else.

Are the VA and Medicare in debt as government health programs are they "reducing the defecit", or defecit neutral?

Hmmmmmmm :eusa_whistle:

Which is still better than a bleeding heart Kennedy Liberal. Senator Brown has effectively stopped Obamacare. And that's all I care about him doing. (for now)

Yeah, you got VHA and Medicare, no need to care about anyone else.

Are the VA and Medicare in debt as government health programs are they "reducing the defecit", or defecit neutral?

Hmmmmmmm :eusa_whistle:

Va definitely adds to the debt, but it is a debt that is owed to every vet that needs it. Medicare shouldn't be in debt, but no doubt it is.

Forum List

Back