Scotland's voice must be heard at General Election

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
No one can fail to have noticed the barely disguised panic coming out of Westminster in recent weeks at the possibility of Scotland wielding real power and influence in the House of Commons after the election.

The idea that Scotland could have the audacity to make its voice heard has the Tories in particular up in arms - ranting and raving about 'sinister threats', and accusing the SNP of 'subverting democracy'. Watching the Tories tie themselves in knots like this would be amusing if it wasn't so grossly offensive and undemocratic.

Scotland s voice must be heard at General Election Scottish National Party

I think it's a disgrace the tactics Sturgeon and Miliband were using during the debates last night.
Attacks on David Cameron. The use of language: Farage said it was a "shame" Cameron was not present. What did Sturgeon say; it's a "disgrace"

It seems to me Miliband has run his whole campaign on demonising Cameron. Even in The Commons, he can't restrain himself.

I think it's a disgrace the tactics Sturgeon and Miliband were using during the debates last night.
Attacks on David Cameron. The use of language: Farage said it was a "shame" Cameron was not present. What did Sturgeon say; it's a "disgrace"

It seems to me Miliband has run his whole campaign on demonising Cameron. Even in The Commons, he can't restrain himself.

That country is full of bastard politicians. David Cameron is one of the few nice people that are in the politics there. I hope British people have enough brain to see that.

Forum List

Back