Scotland generating enough wind energy to power two Scotlands

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Enough energy was created by the country’s renewables to power homes from all the way up in Harris in the Outer Hebrides down to Harrogate in Yorkshire, World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Scotland said.

The figures, from Weather Energy, show between January and June wind turbines provided enough electricity to power the equivalent of 4.47million homes for those six months.

That is nearly twice the number of homes in Scotland.

Its coming I tell ya..............

Enough energy was created by the country’s renewables to power homes from all the way up in Harris in the Outer Hebrides down to Harrogate in Yorkshire, World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Scotland said.

The figures, from Weather Energy, show between January and June wind turbines provided enough electricity to power the equivalent of 4.47million homes for those six months.

If we install wind turbines in Congress and Parliament we should have enough power generated in one session to supply the world for at least a hundred years. Not to mention enough "fertilizer" would be produced to turn the Sahara into the world's bread basket..........

Such beautiful landscape, I tell ya! Let’s go visit! Lol
upload_2019-7-20_18-0-3.jpeg

upload_2019-7-20_18-1-35.jpeg

upload_2019-7-20_18-1-56.jpeg

Yeah...so lets put up these giant monstrosities. Do the world a favor eco-nuts...reduce your own carbon footprint...drink some fuckin bleach.

Do people still live in Scotland?

Forum List

Back