anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Check this out.

Scotland's next referendum will be uglier and nastier

Scotland is now going to block the City from making London trigger article 50 of the EU. This halt on brexit will get overruled in Westmister, and trigger a 2nd Scottish independence referendum. This 2nd independence referendum will no doubt win, because the only reason the 1st referendum failed was the EU membership of the U.K.

English nationalist goons, get ready to show your passports and customs control at the Scottish border. Hehehehehe.

Also, how will the Irish take a passport control in the middle of their country? Is this a bye bye to Northern Ireland too? Will we see a Northern Ireland war soon?

Discuss.

Scotland will be stupid to stay in the EU. If they want to leave the UK, that's up to them.

I wish them well.

Scotland will be stupid to stay in the EU. If they want to leave the UK, that's up to them.

I wish them well.

Why would Scotland be stupid to stay in the EU?

Giving up sovereignty to a bunch of distance incompetent authoritarian internationalists drones in return for a host of shitty policies?

A better question would be why haven't they left long ago.

Check this out.

Scotland's next referendum will be uglier and nastier

Scotland is now going to block the City from making London trigger article 50 of the EU. This halt on brexit will get overruled in Westmister, and trigger a 2nd Scottish independence referendum. This 2nd independence referendum will no doubt win, because the only reason the 1st referendum failed was the EU membership of the U.K.

English nationalist goons, get ready to show your passports and customs control at the Scottish border. Hehehehehe.

Also, how will the Irish take a passport control in the middle of their country? Is this a bye bye to Northern Ireland too? Will we see a Northern Ireland war soon?

Discuss.
Well, what can be discussed here? This staff about Brexit, the second Scottish referendum has been discussed here from all sides. First of all, we need to know why the Scots want to remain in the EU at the cost of leaving the UK (if they really want so). In other words – what the EU can give them what the UK can’t.

I think it will be wise to let the Scots have another referendum. And even if they decide to leave the UK, I don’t think that this will be a bad thing for the rest of UK. I think that we have come to that stage when London will have to deliver more and more power to the Scottish government, but they won’t be pleased with it because their demands will grow in pair with their complaints.

Forum List

Back