Scorned Mistress of Married Obama Adviser Posts Billboards Nationwide

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
On first glance, it could be the ultimate Valentine's Day card -- a gigantic billboard that towers over New York's Times Square, featuring a happy couple with the text: "You are my soulmate forever, Charles & YaVaughnie."

But as every scorned lover knows, looks can be deceiving. This billboard -- which also has gone up in Atlanta and San Francisco -- is the ultimate act of revenge -- a very public retaliation by a dumped mistress aimed at a very wealthy, and married, businessman who is an adviser to President Obama.

YaVaughnie Wilkins posted the signs after she learned that her lover, Charles E. Phillips — president and director of the tech conglomerate Oracle Corporation and a member of Obama's Economic Recovery Advisory Board — had reconciled with his wife, the New York Post reported.

The billboards -- there are three in New York and one apiece in Atlanta and San Francisco, where Phillips lives -- may have cost Wilkins up to $250,000, at an estimated $50,000 each.

After the billboards surfaced, Phillips fessed up to his longtime affair through a spokesman on Thursday.

"I had an 8-and-a-half-year serious relationship with YaVaughnie Wilkins. The relationship with Ms. Wilkins has since ended, and we both wish each other well," he said.

The billboards also feature a URL of the Web site www.charlesphillipsandyavaughniewilkins.com, which features photos of Phillips' and Wilkins' lengthy relationship.

In an Oracle newsletter from 2006, Phillips was described as an ex-marine and "family man" who has a wife and 10-year-old son, Chas, the New York Times reported.

Full Story...............
Scorned Mistress of Married Obama Adviser Posts Billboards Nationwide - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

If everybody in this town connected with politics had to leave town because of chasing women and drinking, you would have no government.
Barry Goldwater

And when those louses
go back to their spouses,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PluRW3_FEt0"]Diamonds are a girl's best friend[/ame]

On first glance, it could be the ultimate Valentine's Day card -- a gigantic billboard that towers over New York's Times Square, featuring a happy couple with the text: "You are my soulmate forever, Charles & YaVaughnie."

But as every scorned lover knows, looks can be deceiving. This billboard -- which also has gone up in Atlanta and San Francisco -- is the ultimate act of revenge -- a very public retaliation by a dumped mistress aimed at a very wealthy, and married, businessman who is an adviser to President Obama.

YaVaughnie Wilkins posted the signs after she learned that her lover, Charles E. Phillips — president and director of the tech conglomerate Oracle Corporation and a member of Obama's Economic Recovery Advisory Board — had reconciled with his wife, the New York Post reported.

The billboards -- there are three in New York and one apiece in Atlanta and San Francisco, where Phillips lives -- may have cost Wilkins up to $250,000, at an estimated $50,000 each.

After the billboards surfaced, Phillips fessed up to his longtime affair through a spokesman on Thursday.

"I had an 8-and-a-half-year serious relationship with YaVaughnie Wilkins. The relationship with Ms. Wilkins has since ended, and we both wish each other well," he said.

The billboards also feature a URL of the Web site www.charlesphillipsandyavaughniewilkins.com, which features photos of Phillips' and Wilkins' lengthy relationship.

In an Oracle newsletter from 2006, Phillips was described as an ex-marine and "family man" who has a wife and 10-year-old son, Chas, the New York Times reported.

Full Story...............
Scorned Mistress of Married Obama Adviser Posts Billboards Nationwide - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

I think the twit should have put her money into now cheap real estate. The best revenge is to live well and successfully without them ! ! ! !

Spending that kind of money on someone she knew from the beginning was MARRIED just for billboards to out him is really stupid. Is she crazy... Maybe that is why he walked away from her. But, whatever, and if he has Oracle, wife and kid, oh well.... Why do stupid women go for these men anyway? MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED ought to raise up flamin' red flags to not go there!

And Yup, yup, yup, he sure is a dog, but we all know that if there are she-s that will spread 'em, there are he-s that will bed 'em.... She knew he was MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED ! ! ! !

And a onetime top attorney to former President George W. Bush just tried to kill his wife? Are you going to blame Bush for that as you are blaming Obama for the adultery?

You probably think the attempted murder is nothing compared to the adultery. :cuckoo:

My point: Don't slander people based on their slim associations at best.

Last edited:
I'd say she was pretty dumb for getting involved with him knowing he was still married and even dumber for spending all of that money on billboards thinking anybody really cares. She should have known that anybody involved with Obama is "questionable" in the very least.

I think the woman handled the situation just right. Has anyone seen these signs? They are huge, you could see them a 1/2 mile away.

I just read some stuff where the billboards have been pulled, and the website is "down," with this on it:
"Service Unavailable" ----that big!

Makes you wonder how long it would take a guy that runs something like Oracle to have a website "murdered!"

Republicans are just mad it wasn't a "dude".:ack-1::rofl::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the twit should have put her money into now cheap real estate. The best revenge is to live well and successfully without them ! ! ! !

Spending that kind of money on someone she knew from the beginning was MARRIED just for billboards to out him is really stupid. Is she crazy... Maybe that is why he walked away from her. But, whatever, and if he has Oracle, wife and kid, oh well.... Why do stupid women go for these men anyway? MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED ought to raise up flamin' red flags to not go there!

And Yup, yup, yup, he sure is a dog, but we all know that if there are she-s that will spread 'em, there are he-s that will bed 'em.... She knew he was MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED ! ! ! !

All very valid points, of course, but you have to admit it's pretty funny. Can you imagine him driving with his wife as they come up on one of those billboards:

"Honey, is that you?"

"What?" (while silently going into full WTF mode) "Uh, no, must be someone who just looks like me."

"With the same name?"

"Uh, uh, uh, uh...."

I agree with Contessa Sharra. She should have bought some real estate that has a lot of earning potential and lived well.

The interest on this stupid is worth a lot.

Forum List

Back