Scion Fr-s

From what I understand, it only gets about 120hp at the wheels, which is underpowered.
It's a 2.0 boxer that is rated at 200hp.

Good luck with that underpowered toyotabru.

• Banned
Ya I thought so to but it looks like a fun sports car, but honestly what other sports car in that range is fun to drive? I don't like the focus st, Honda civic si? That is coming for 2013 I think. I'm waiting for Chevy to come out with a affordable sports vehicle. Remember the two concepts that showed at the auto show? They looked cool

• Banned
From what I understand, it only gets about 120hp at the wheels, which is underpowered.

It's light though. And I haven't boought anything it looks beatiful though

• Banned

2 liter engine with no forced induction = no torque.

It only gets power through revs.

That's why i will rely on Chevrolet to make a decently powered car with good torque, i'd like to drive a six speed manual transmission, so, it seems like a wait until they come up with a sport affordable vehicle for the younger drivers. I Liked how that concept 130r looked. Hopefully it goes into production. Take a look

Chevrolet-Code-130R-Concept-front-three-quarter-1.jpg

2 liter engine with no forced induction = no torque.

It only gets power through revs.

That's why i will rely on Chevrolet to make a decently powered car with good torque, i'd like to drive a six speed manual transmission, so, it seems like a wait until they come up with a sport affordable vehicle for the younger drivers. I Liked how that concept 130r looked. Hopefully it goes into production. Take a look

Chevrolet-Code-130R-Concept-front-three-quarter-1.jpg

Looks similar to this car

Mercedes-Benz-SL-63-AMG-Roadster1.jpg

-----------------------

main.jpg

:shock:

hmmmg

I... I'm gonna cum!!

AGGGHHHHHHHH!!!~~

*Splooge*

Ya I thought so to but it looks like a fun sports car, but honestly what other sports car in that range is fun to drive? I don't like the focus st, Honda civic si? That is coming for 2013 I think. I'm waiting for Chevy to come out with a affordable sports vehicle. Remember the two concepts that showed at the auto show? They looked cool

Subaru Imprezza WRX? Under 26 G's with 265 HP and a lot more with tuning

I believe there will be a performance model Dart out soon. Also, the Hyundai Genesis coupe and the MazdaSpeed 3.

Subaru Imprezza WRX? Under 26 G's with 265 HP and a lot more with tuning

It's pretty expensive, I prefer a sedan rather than the hatchback looking one.

I believe there will be a performance model Dart out soon. Also, the Hyundai Genesis coupe and the MazdaSpeed 3.

The SRT4?

I don't know about that car, if its reliable. I haven't heard much. But it looks good.

I guess, if you are looking for something aggressively bland. I have driven Impalas...they do nothing especially well, they do nothing especially badly. They are your basic rental-fleet special. When I rent...honestly, I'd rather have a Hyundai Accent. If I'm driving an appliance, give me the appliance that gets 38MPG.

Forum List

Back