Scientology - A Quiet Birth And No Nurturing Of Young Children

Kathianne said:
Lutherans seem a bit austere to me. Too Protestant for me, it's me. Nothing wrong with Protestants. :ducking:
Did you go to ELCA or Missouri Synod Lutheran?

ELCA is much more relaxed.

GotZoom said:
I try to be as tolerant as the next guy but I have a problem with some "groups" calling themselve religions.

Using Scientology as an example -

In the OT levels, Hubbard describes a variety of traumas commonly experienced in past lives. He explains how to reverse the effects of such traumas by "running" various Scientology processes. Among these advanced teachings, one episode that is revealed to those who reach OT level III has been widely remarked upon in the press: the story of Xenu, the galactic tyrant who first kidnapped certain individuals who were deemed as 'excess population' and loaded these individuals into space planes for transport to the site of extermination, the planet of Teegeeack (Earth). These space planes were supposedly exact copies of Douglas DC-8s. He then stacked hundreds of billions of these frozen victims around Earth's volcanoes 75 million years ago before blowing them up with hydrogen bombs and brainwashing them with a "three-D, super colossal motion picture" for 36 days. The traumatised thetans subsequently clustered around human bodies, in effect acting as invisible spiritual parasites known as "Body Thetans" that can only be removed using advanced Scientology techniques. Xenu is allegedly imprisoned in a mountain and kept in by a force-field powered by an eternal battery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology

----

Yeah......Xenu is imprisoned in a mountain kept in a force-field powered by an eternal battery. Riiiiiiiiiiight. Pass the Koolaid.

:laugh: holy shit I can't stop laughing. I'm sorry, I know I can't say anything because for all we know....no nevermind, I'm sorry that's just ridiculous.
That sounds like some "ZOLTAN!" shit (from Dude, Where's My Car).

haha I can't believe Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, even John Travolta are following this shit, OT Level 3? WTF? Sounds like some kind of security clearance.

Forum List

Back