Scientists Discover Fish in Act of Evolution in Africa’s Greatest Lake

Maybe Polar Bears aren't drowning, but are evolving into salt water.

Okay folks, I seldom do this, this is what rep points are for I suppose, but I have to testify before witnesses that the above retort was sheer bleeding genius.

Can I get a witness?

Aw, really?

I kind of like the idea of a cycle of expansion and compression; the universe explodes out until its collective gravity pulls it back in on itself, which causes it to explode out again, and so on. Like a beating heart.

The collapse into a singularity would basically erase all traces of information about what happened before, so each expansion --> collapse cycle would be its own instance of the universe, with beginning and end points beyond which there is no physically relevant history or fate, but the larger chain of "heartbeats" would be an eternally churning tide, driven by the most fundemental physical forces.

Just a personal fantasy...
Relative to my proof, the word that you used is "singularity". That's as good a theory as any, BTW.

Gave you the chance before. Now I simply await the inevitable with glee. He's got a nice red-hot iron dick just for your ass. :razz:

Inevitable glee at knowing that you and the Sumarians have exactly the same about of physical evidence for your god myths? SWEET! How does that blasphemy taste?

And, whose gay little daydream are you talking about, dude? a "NICE RED HOT IRON DICK"? :lol: "for MY ASS"??? take it on down the road Ted HAggart!

:lol:

2008-10-06.jpg

Aw, really?

I kind of like the idea of a cycle of expansion and compression; the universe explodes out until its collective gravity pulls it back in on itself, which causes it to explode out again, and so on. Like a beating heart.

The collapse into a singularity would basically erase all traces of information about what happened before, so each expansion --> collapse cycle would be its own instance of the universe, with beginning and end points beyond which there is no physically relevant history or fate, but the larger chain of "heartbeats" would be an eternally churning tide, driven by the most fundemental physical forces.

Just a personal fantasy...

That is a good point, and why I am still undecided on the theory of the big bang myself. I prefer the theory that points to matter gathering slowly to form what we have now, starting from one big cloud, breaking up as parts become more dense, until it just forms. That one sounds like a more viable theory.

Inevitable glee at knowing that you and the Sumarians have exactly the same about of physical evidence for your god myths? SWEET! How does that blasphemy taste?

And, whose gay little daydream are you talking about, dude? a "NICE RED HOT IRON DICK"? :lol: "for MY ASS"??? take it on down the road Ted HAggart!

Oh, is there a new Big Bang Theory with multiple banging?

No, that's just what Lucifer has in store for your bung hole. :badgrin:

dude.. your fixation with my bunghole won't alleviate the necessity for evidence of your single god verses Sumarian pantheons.

why is it that you ALWAYS balk when someone starts talking about EVIDENCE?

dude.. your fixation with my bunghole won't alleviate the necessity for evidence of your single god verses Sumarian pantheons.

why is it that you ALWAYS balk when someone starts talking about EVIDENCE?

You've used anal sex as a insult several times, indicating to me that it would be unpleasant for you. Satan starts with your worst fears and goes on from there.

I've supplied evidence when it has suited me. You have chosen to dismiss it. I don't play Lucy and the Football.

Forum List

Back