Scientists Creat Frankin-Mosquitos!

th

We've been worried about AI's taking over when we should be worried about what these people cook up in their biological laboratories. Our understanding of how a cell works is still in it's infancy and they think they can manufacture" a better organism.
"
*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Can they make a mosquito that will only attack liberals? Can you imagine a world free of liberal morons?

I remember there was a time everyone thought that civilization would end by nukes, I think there are a few greater threats than this theory.

Beyond these modifications of species, is computer A.I. I probably won't be around when it happens, but one can imagine the carnage they will eventually unleash on humanity. Maybe in desperation we will be forced to nuke them and thus 95% of ourselves. Who knows?

Humanity is just not capable of destroying the world, just making it untenable for humans maybe, but we're too puny to do it permenant damage. Even smacking it with a moon just rearranged it a bit.

Life has been around a long time and we don’t understand a lot more than we do. We’re, obviously, still too naive about how Mother Nature reacts to our tinkering.

Forum List

Back