Scientists confirm basic physics - CO2 makes it hotter.

When did I say anything about a climate control knob?

Right. That's my point. Do yourself a favor and stop answering, you're not helping the AGW Cause
Whats your point? You arent being very clear claiming I said something I never said. I dont see how that helps your argument that CO2 has nothing to do with GW.
that's the point, you're not saying anything. You are proving our point that CO2 does nothing to temps. Keep going, it makes you look foolish.
Claiming I said something I didnt say is not a point. Its a deflection. I already proved CO2 is a variable in GW. I will keep going. I know it frustrates you people that dont believe in science.
dude, you never answered the original question about the difference between CO2 on Mars and earth. Just do that. Isn't that simple, saves from all the foul language and everything else you feel the need to say here.
You are not focusing. Read post #251.

What foul language are you whining about now?

Meaning the warm air does it get warmer. Seems to be a point the warmers can't grasp.
Meaning the warm air does it get warmer
Does it? You mean doesn't correct?
corrected. Thanks

For the umpteenth time: ALL matter emits infrared radiation, even if it's 0.1C above absolute zero. And even it its surrounded by 50,000 degree nuclear fusion. I guarantee you that sitting in an igloo is a lot warmer than sitting in interstellar space.
So, does cold air make warm air warmer?
Trapped CO2 does make cold air warmer. It makes warm air warmer. It keeps the earths heat from escaping thus warming the air. I thought everyone already knew this..

NO...

CO2 re-emits photons that are absorbed by water vapor. This is what warms the atmosphere to a small degree. It is also why the AGW meme fails. The convection cycle does not act in a positive feedback. It works in a negative feedback by faster heat dissipation in the high atmosphere. The exact opposite way those who push the meme have stated.

There is no mid-tropospheric hot spot. Thus there is no positive feedback. AGW fails due to this very simple fact!

Oh Billy Boob, between excited solar molecules and this kind of babble, you are the failure. Obviously you never have had even a high school science level education, let alone the degrees you claim.

Oh Billy Boob, between excited solar molecules and this kind of babble, you are the failure. Obviously you never have had even a high school science level education, let alone the degrees you claim.
You're a MORON.
He doesn't have a dam clue.. Its sad, it really is..he keeps posting crap he simply doesn't understand. He has no idea how CO2 is supposed to cause runaway warming or how his cult has spewn lies it cant hide from any more.

Could be, Brownie, but this ol' moron at 71 is has an income of 100K a year as a millwright, and is taking university courses that now have me about 50 credits from a degree in geology. What the hell are you doing with your life, other than posting nonsense on an internet message board?

Could be, Brownie, but this ol' moron at 71 is has an income of 100K a year as a millwright, and is taking university courses that now have me about 50 credits from a degree in geology. What the hell are you doing with your life, other than posting nonsense on an internet message board?

So where's the Martian runaway greenhouse effect?

whoop-ti-do for you. You should be ashamed the money you spent on the education hasn't shown you how CO2 actually works. See, I bet you don't have an experiment. Dude, that would be the first thing I'd be asking a teacher of science if it were me. But you, you don't ask any questions, you just go with the flow. I don't need any degree to prove a point, what I'd like to see is an experiment that disproves Herr Koch's. but you can't. isn't that sad that you can't justify your position? That is just dishonest don't you think? Well, one thing for sure, you learned how to be useless.

so excited cold molecules bump into warm molecules and creates inertia and we have warmer molecules, right?

so excited cold molecules bump into warm molecules and creates inertia and we have warmer molecules, right?

To funny...... CAGW defies thermodynamic laws.. NOT!

To funny...... CAGW defies thermodynamic laws.. NOT!
it's the only thing it can be. Right?

You are educated yet you do not know the basics of making steel?

I'd think you would have learned something practical with your education and experience. Such as the ability to identify a con when you see it.

Speaking of folks not recognizing a con... have you read anything from Willie Soon lately?

Forum List

Back