Scientists are at it again

Did you read the OP? Why should I believe that?

Honestly, let this guy doubt science all he wants. As long as his iphone, computer, internet service, car, plumbing, electrical outlets, and everything else in his life that makes it easier because of technology and science works, let him doubt the studies. We are no worse off for it. He hasn't changed my mind none. I am aware that cheating exists in every field, every occupation (lets not even talk about investment banking), but it is not going to cramp my faith in science altogether.
The science I have in front of me I don't have a problem with, but it's the research science that I have the problem with. Such as climate change which has an agenda with it.

Honestly, let this guy doubt science all he wants. As long as his iphone, computer, internet service, car, plumbing, electrical outlets, and everything else in his life that makes it easier because of technology and science works, let him doubt the studies. We are no worse off for it. He hasn't changed my mind none. I am aware that cheating exists in every field, every occupation (lets not even talk about investment banking), but it is not going to cramp my faith in science altogether.
The science I have in front of me I don't have a problem with, but it's the research science that I have the problem with. Such as climate change which has an agenda with it.

Well, I can understand how that might be an issue for you, and you are entitled your doubts, obviously. However, it is a minority of the scientific population and data that expresses a non-anthropogenic climate change model, by far. The majority comprises of thousands of scientists, all hosting independent studies, finding similar, if not, identical results. To assert that there is a conspiracy among all scientists, is a bit of a stretch.

Last edited:

Well, I can understand how that might be an issue for you, and you are entitled your doubts, obviously. However, it is a minority of the scientific population and data that expresses a non-anthropogenic climate change model, by far. The majority comprises of thousands of scientists, all hosting independent studies, finding similar, if not, identical results. To assert that there is a conspiracy among all scientists, is a bit of a stretch.

It may be a minority but when it becomes political it does effect me.

And that "agenda" is?

And that "agenda" is?
Control

And that "agenda" is?
Control

Perhaps we don't want YOU controlling US. Maybe you want to shit on the world, doesn't mean we'll let you. If that's "control" so be it. When you're on the side of the angels, your paranoid concerns don't mean much. :eusa_angel:

And that "agenda" is?
Control

Perhaps we don't want YOU controlling US. Maybe you want to shit on the world, doesn't mean we'll let you. If that's "control" so be it. When you're on the side of the angels, your paranoid concerns don't mean much. :eusa_angel:

Perhaps we don't want YOU controlling US

When did I say anything about me controlling?

The global warmers agenda is to control, not mine.

Science is corrupted by politics. As long as politicians hold the purse strings, science will be suspect at best.

To be so smart why do these people act so stupidly?

'Scientists falsify data to get research published and whistleblowers are bullied into keeping quiet,' claim their own colleagues

More than one in ten scientists and doctors claim to have witnessed colleagues deliberately fabricating data in order to get their research published, a new poll has revealed.
The survey of almost 2,800 experts in Britain also found six per cent knew of possible research misconduct at their own institution that has not been properly investigated.
The poll for the hugely-respected British Medical Journal (BMJ) is being presented at a meeting aimed at tackling research misconduct in the UK.

'Scientists falsify data to get research published and whistleblowers are bullied into keeping quiet,' claim their own colleagues | Mail Online

Oh, that can't be right! Scientists are above us mere mortals, free from the temptations that plague everyone else. They are our moral superiors in every way just by their choice of career! That's why they are infallible gods! Why the mere fact they offer a THEORY means it instantly becomes scientific truth and any who challenge it deemed new age heretics deserving of being burned at the stake. Or at least deserving of having their own careers destroyed.

Oh I'm not sure I can handle this terrible blow that scientists can lie, cheat and steal for their own gain like the rest of us lowly mortals. Sniff-sniff

'Scientists falsify data to get research published and whistleblowers are bullied into keeping quiet,' claim their own colleagues

More than one in ten scientists and doctors claim to have witnessed colleagues deliberately fabricating data in order to get their research published, a new poll has revealed.
The survey of almost 2,800 experts in Britain also found six per cent knew of possible research misconduct at their own institution that has not been properly investigated.
The poll for the hugely-respected British Medical Journal (BMJ) is being presented at a meeting aimed at tackling research misconduct in the UK.

'Scientists falsify data to get research published and whistleblowers are bullied into keeping quiet,' claim their own colleagues | Mail Online

You have to remember that 6% of the scientists are Republican, after all.:lol:

Hide the decline

You have to remember that 6% of the scientists are Republican, after all.:lol:

Hide the decline

Why? Down to 5% now? :lol:

Lordy, lordy, that is what passes for scientific evidence with you? Did you complete the third grade?

Here is a site where you can see the present state of the polar ice and the past history of that ice;

Polar Sea Ice Cap and Snow - Cryosphere Today
It's better than those falsified numbers warmers use

Lordy, lordy, that is what passes for scientific evidence with you? Did you complete the third grade?

Here is a site where you can see the present state of the polar ice and the past history of that ice;

Really? How so? What is their evidence? Who is providing the evidence? What other scientists back up their studies? And what peer reviewed journal have they published their studies in?

Do you understand anything at all about research, dumbass?

Really? How so? What is their evidence? Who is providing the evidence? What other scientists back up their studies? And what peer reviewed journal have they published their studies in?

Do you understand anything at all about research, dumbass?

I understand that research is only good when it goes through peer review, I understand that people lie to push their agenda, But you are to much of a stupid fucking pussy to realize that.

Ah yes, ignorance, the pride of the modern conservative. From those that credit John Glenn with going to the moon, to those that prefer rants from an obese junkie to the articles written by thousands of scientists around the world.

This election cycle is going to go down in history as having one party so out of touch with reality that it appears they are talking from a seperate universe. Already, we see them alienating 50% of the electorate with their stances on women's issues.

Now they are in the midst of denying what is obvious to anyone with the slightest observational powers. The world is warming, we are changing the climate with the emissions from the burning of fossil fuel, and already we are seeing the consequences in the increase in the numbers of extreme weather events. Another year like the last two, and people will be asking what planet the GOP is living on as they continue to deny that anything is changing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back