Scientist says he found definitive proof that God exists

My faith tells me there is a god. Conservatives have nothing but loathing and hatred for scientists. Now they find one they like. Hypocritical bastards.

That is not true. We see a perfect balance between science and God. God created science and used it to form the universes. Einstein didn't create relativity, he merely discovered it was in use. It is fun to watch science catching up to God. Realizing there could be 6, or 11, or an infinite number of dimensions was a treat for scientists. Those reading the Bible already knew there were at least 6. It was how Christ appeared and disappeared at will. Before science, the naysayers were, "Yeah, some one just appears out of nowhere. Right." Now they can say, thanks to science, "Huh, the 6th dimension you say...

According to what we've been told about God, there was no creation of God, God IS THE ALPHA and the OMEGA..... He IS the beginning, he IS also the end....what that truly means, I honestly don't know?

The link did not really explain as much as I would have liked on why Kaku is theorizing this is the case and why he believes we are living in a Matrix...I mean, it did a little, but not enough to satisfy my curiosity!

It means we can be happy that we've solved the mysteries of life, but simply making them up.

My faith tells me there is a god. Conservatives have nothing but loathing and hatred for scientists. Now they find one they like. Hypocritical bastards.

That is not true. We see a perfect balance between science and God. God created science and used it to form the universes. Einstein didn't create relativity, he merely discovered it was in use. It is fun to watch science catching up to God. Realizing there could be 6, or 11, or an infinite number of dimensions was a treat for scientists. Those reading the Bible already knew there were at least 6. It was how Christ appeared and disappeared at will. Before science, the naysayers were, "Yeah, some one just appears out of nowhere. Right." Now they can say, thanks to science, "Huh, the 6th dimension you say...
Then why was God so tight lipped about conveying such information to humans to help out his creation?

My beliefs tell me there isn't a God.

Then allow me to present Pascal's Wager:

Pascal's Wager is an argument in apologetic philosophy devised by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, mathematician and physicist Blaise Pascal (1623–62).

It posits that humans all bet with their lives either that God exists or that he does not. Based on the assumption that the stakes are infinite if God exists and that there is at least a small probability that God in fact exists, Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss (some pleasures, luxury, etc.), whereas they stand to receive infinite gains (as represented by eternity in Heaven) and avoid infinite losses (eternity in Hell).

As for not believing because you have unanswered questions, wouldn't it be more prudent to just ask Him when you get there?
:)

Last edited:
Don't you see the irony?

Um....no. Not at all. And neither does anybody else. What "irony"? That because God made the universe you think something must have made God? :cuckoo:

I'm not saying God exists. You're saying God exists.

Actually.....world renowned theoretical physicist said he has proof that God exists. I didn't say anything. Pay attention.

You're saying the universe exists and God created it. I'm saying that if the universe is so damn complex that it MUST HAVE BEEN created by God, then God must also be damn complex and MUST HAVE BEEN CREATED by something.

Why? How do you draw that conclusion?!? That's like an automobile declaring that because it comes off of an assembly line, then people must also come off of an assembly line. :cuckoo: It's completely irrational. The problem is you desperately want to believe you are some great philosopher and you're not. You're average IQ at best. But your ego can't handle that reality.

I'm not saying what exists, I'm not even saying we exist. You are.

Again.....world renowned theoretical physicist said it. I didn't say anything. Pay attention. My God do you have serious reading comprehension problems. I think it's safe to say your IQ is a little below average. Wouldn't you agree?

So, to sum up your point "That's the primitive thinking of man right there (arrogant man might I add). Because you don't understand it - it can't be?" Sounds like you wrote this for yourself.

Incoherent babbling. I'm assuming you're a bit embarrassed that I pointed out your ignorance encapsulated by your arrogance?

My view is that if you pick a card from a deck of clubs and say "it's the ace of spades", you have a 1/52 chance of being right, but most likely, you'll be wrong unless you cheated. Now, take a pack of cards with an infinite number of cards, and then take one and then claim it is the ace of spades, chance are, you're going to be wrong.

Uh....more incoherent babbling. Man are you desperate to sound "intelligent" (but you're falling miserably). What does drawing cards have to do with anything about this story? :eusa_doh:

I'm not telling you what's there. I'm using your logic. If the universe was created by God, then who created God? If the universe is complex, then God must be complex, right? I've asked this question many times, most of the time people just get angry. I even had someone block me because I asked this question.
You're not using any logic. You're using arrogance. You're declaring what is and what is not possible based on your very limited knowledge. You're attempting to establish yourself as the ultimate autority on what is possible in the universe based on a very ignorant and limited "logic".

Yeah, and if the world was created by an intelligence, and this intelligence is God, and God is so intelligent, THEN WHO CREATED GOD?

I mean, where did God come from?
That's the primitive thinking of man right there (arrogant man might I add). Because you don't understand it - it can't be? News flash chief - I guarantee you don't understand ballistics but both rockets and bullets fly all over this world every day.

God has always been. He didn't need to be "created". Just because that defies all that we know doesn't make it not true. It just proves how little we know. Unfortunately, many on the left are to arrogant to accept that there is much man does not know.

Don't you see the irony?

You're saying the universe exists and God created it. I'm saying that if the universe is so damn complex that it MUST HAVE BEEN created by God, then God must also be damn complex and MUST HAVE BEEN CREATED by something.

So, to sum up your point "That's the primitive thinking of man right there (arrogant man might I add). Because you don't understand it - it can't be?"

Sounds like you wrote this for yourself.

My view is that if you pick a card from a deck of clubs and say "it's the ace of spades", you have a 1/52 chance of being right, but most likely, you'll be wrong unless you cheated. Now, take a pack of cards with an infinite number of cards, and then take one and then claim it is the ace of spades, chance are, you're going to be wrong.

I'm not telling you what's there. I'm using your logic.

If the universe was created by God, then who created God?

If the universe is complex, then God must be complex, right?

I've asked this question many times, most of the time people just get angry. I even had someone block me because I asked this question.
fortunately there wasn't a beginning.

Maybe there were lots of beginnings.

If the universe is a wheel like shape, with a really congested part where all matter comes together and implodes and makes a big bang which then propels it around the wheel again to merely meet at the same spot billions of years later, then there could be plenty of beginnings.

Conservatives are the one's who acknowledge science you tool. It's you idiot libtards ignoring scientists in favor of Al Gore who is bilking you idiots out of billions with the "Global Warming" farce.

Yeah, and if the world was created by an intelligence, and this intelligence is God, and God is so intelligent, THEN WHO CREATED GOD?

That's the primitive thinking of man right there (arrogant man might I add). Because you don't understand it - it can't be? News flash chief - I guarantee you don't understand ballistics but both rockets and bullets fly all over this world every day.

God has always been. He didn't need to be "created". Just because that defies all that we know doesn't make it not true. It just proves how little we know. Unfortunately, many on the left are to arrogant to accept that there is much man does not know.

Don't you see the irony?

So, to sum up your point "That's the primitive thinking of man right there (arrogant man might I add). Because you don't understand it - it can't be?"

Sounds like you wrote this for yourself.

I'm not telling you what's there. I'm using your logic.

If the universe was created by God, then who created God?

If the universe is complex, then God must be complex, right?

I've asked this question many times, most of the time people just get angry. I even had someone block me because I asked this question.
fortunately there wasn't a beginning.

Maybe there were lots of beginnings.

If the universe is a wheel like shape, with a really congested part where all matter comes together and implodes and makes a big bang which then propels it around the wheel again to merely meet at the same spot billions of years later, then there could be plenty of beginnings.
Multiverse

My experience is - the more folks KNOW about science, the more humble they become. They start to realize that they are spending their lives staring at puzzles that could not come together by chance.

Religious people make great scientists -- because they know humility from the start. It's only the secular humanists that believe that man is the ultimate authority and creator. Once you meet humiliation in science -- you are freer to wonder and imagine.

Good thing too. If anyone in a lab coat needs humility. It would be Michio Kachuo. :lmao:

Then allow me to present Pascal's Wager:

Pascal's Wager is an argument in apologetic philosophy devised by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, mathematician and physicist Blaise Pascal (1623–62).

It posits that humans all bet with their lives either that God exists or that he does not. Based on the assumption that the stakes are infinite if God exists and that there is at least a small probability that God in fact exists, Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss (some pleasures, luxury, etc.), whereas they stand to receive infinite gains (as represented by eternity in Heaven) and avoid infinite losses (eternity in Hell).

As for not believing because you have unanswered questions, ask Him when you get there..
:)

That's such a bizarre argument.

What happens if you believe in God, but you get it wrong and end up in hell? Whereas if you don't believe in God, you won't?

You sound like the scientists who declared that most of DNA is junk because they don't know what it does

And how did you reach that logic? I haven't said what exists.

I've said that the logic being used doesn't make sense.

If the universe is complex (which it is) and is so complex it had to have been created by God, then surely God is complex too. I mean, to create something you have to probably be more complex than the thing you're creating, right?

So, if God is MORE complex than the universe, and the universe HAD TO HAVE BEEN CREATED BY GOD because it's so complex, then logic says that God had to have been created too.
Why??? Why does God have to be created by something because he is "complex"? That is the weakest and most irrational position I've head with respect to religion. You can't even support your position. You just claim it. Tell us why that has to be the case. You can't.

The rules end at God, lol. They have to, otherwise the 'theory' self-destructs.

I'm finding this.

I've found that whenever I bring this up, people just get very angry. They want so desperately to believe something, and they come on here and state their case in the hope that they're right, then someone tries to make them think, and they just reject.

I guess religion always was about following, and not about thinking.
Maybe people are angry about you absurdity and not your questions? :dunno:

You sound like the scientists who declared that most of DNA is junk because they don't know what it does

And how did you reach that logic? I haven't said what exists.

I've said that the logic being used doesn't make sense.

If the universe is complex (which it is) and is so complex it had to have been created by God, then surely God is complex too. I mean, to create something you have to probably be more complex than the thing you're creating, right?

So, if God is MORE complex than the universe, and the universe HAD TO HAVE BEEN CREATED BY GOD because it's so complex, then logic says that God had to have been created too.

You make a good point and I don't have an answer nor can I even pretend to answer. I think it's simply beyond human comprehension.
Which is were atheists like Fridig get all pissed off. Because in their infinite arrogance - they refuse to accept that something is beyond their mind (even though I proved that many things are - as Frigid doesn't understand ballistics yet bullets and rockets fly all over the world every single day).

Because they can't understand it, they refuse to accept it. But that is extraordinary ignorance. I can't understand Quantum Physics (at all) but I accept that it exists. It's simply beyond my capability to grasp it. It's call humility. Something libtards do not have.

One of the most respected theoretical physicists in the world - Michio Kaku - summarized it neatly:

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence”, he affirmed. “Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore.”

“To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

Scientist says he found definitive proof that God exists.
Lol I'm not even going to bother reading that article until you tell me, in your own words, what his "evidence" is.
I just did in the initial post. God Almighty, I even grabbed his simplest quote just to dumb it down for people like you. :eusa_doh:

According to what we've been told about God, there was no creation of God, God IS THE ALPHA and the OMEGA..... He IS the beginning, he IS also the end....what that truly means, I honestly don't know?

The link did not really explain as much as I would have liked on why Kaku is theorizing this is the case and why he believes we are living in a Matrix...I mean, it did a little, but not enough to satisfy my curiosity!
Finally....someone who is questioning this with some logic (and some humility). I salute you C4A. You've shown you are light years ahead of the other buffoons on the left who panic that the thought of God.

Don't you see the irony?

Um....no. Not at all. And neither does anybody else. What "irony"? That because God made the universe you think something must have made God? :cuckoo:

Well, using the argument that the universe is complex, therefore something must have created the universe is also :cuckoo:

Actually.....world renowned theoretical physicist said he has proof that God exists. I didn't say anything. Pay attention.

Actually, I'm paying attention. You brought the argument up on the board, then you decided to try and tell me that my thinking was primitive, you were getting defensive.

Why? How do you draw that conclusion?!? That's like an automobile declaring that because it comes off of an assembly line, then people must also come off of an assembly line. :cuckoo: It's completely irrational. The problem is you desperately want to believe you are some great philosopher and you're not. You're average IQ at best. But your ego can't handle that reality.

Again.....world renowned theoretical physicist said it. I didn't say anything. Pay attention. My God do you have serious reading comprehension problems. I think it's safe to say your IQ is a little below average. Wouldn't you agree?

So, to sum up your point "That's the primitive thinking of man right there (arrogant man might I add). Because you don't understand it - it can't be?" Sounds like you wrote this for yourself.

Incoherent babbling. I'm assuming you're a bit embarrassed that I pointed out your ignorance encapsulated by your arrogance?

Uh....more incoherent babbling. Man are you desperate to sound "intelligent" (but you're falling miserably). What does drawing cards have to do with anything about this story? :eusa_doh:

I'm not telling you what's there. I'm using your logic. If the universe was created by God, then who created God? If the universe is complex, then God must be complex, right? I've asked this question many times, most of the time people just get angry. I even had someone block me because I asked this question.
You're not using any logic. You're using arrogance. You're declaring what is and what is not possible based on your very limited knowledge. You're attempting to establish yourself as the ultimate autority on what is possible in the universe based on a very ignorant and limited "logic".

As for the rest. You aren't making much of a case. You're claiming my arrogance, yet, I'm presenting arguments, not stating that anything exists or doesn, just working within the framework you set up in this thread.

But let's be honest......you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. You believe the U.S. Constitution doesn't even exist. :eusa_doh:

Oh, well we've got onto personal attacks, must mean you don't have much of an argument.

Finally....someone who is questioning this with some logic (and some humility). I salute you C4A. You've shown you are light years ahead of the other buffoons on the left who panic that the thought of God.

Hahaha, so funny, "you agree with me, you must be logical and great"......... :420:

Forum List

Back