Scientist says he found definitive proof that God exists

You sound like the scientists who declared that most of DNA is junk because they don't know what it does

And how did you reach that logic? I haven't said what exists.

I've said that the logic being used doesn't make sense.

If the universe is complex (which it is) and is so complex it had to have been created by God, then surely God is complex too. I mean, to create something you have to probably be more complex than the thing you're creating, right?

So, if God is MORE complex than the universe, and the universe HAD TO HAVE BEEN CREATED BY GOD because it's so complex, then logic says that God had to have been created too.

You make a good point and I don't have an answer nor can I even pretend to answer. I think it's simply beyond human comprehension.

Yes, beyond human comprehension. But then I'm being told to believe in a God which I can't see, touch, feel or in any other way know is there, unless of course I decide and then attribute things around me to God when I don't know.

It's exactly the same thing, only a step above.

The worrying thing is when that gets rejected and I get insulted, but the idea of God is embraced totally. It's seems rather...... insane.

I never told you to believe in God, that's up to you. You don't have believe.

For myself, as I was waiting on the train platform this morning I felt the breeze as if it were a lovers caress and I told it how much I loved being there for that interaction.

Maybe that's God, maybe I'm crazy, maybe I don't know the difference -- nor do I care
You're crazy lol

Who the fuck wants to be normal?

The laws of physics are man's attempt to explain the unexplainable. Once you reach the subatomic level the laws of physics break down & no longer apply.

One of the most respected theoretical physicists in the world - Michio Kaku - summarized it neatly:

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence”, he affirmed. “Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore.”

“To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

Scientist says he found definitive proof that God exists.
Lol I'm not even going to bother reading that article until you tell me, in your own words, what his "evidence" is.

Yeah, and if the world was created by an intelligence, and this intelligence is God, and God is so intelligent, THEN WHO CREATED GOD?

I mean, where did God come from?
That's the primitive thinking of man right there (arrogant man might I add). Because you don't understand it - it can't be? News flash chief - I guarantee you don't understand ballistics but both rockets and bullets fly all over this world every day.

God has always been. He didn't need to be "created". Just because that defies all that we know doesn't make it not true. It just proves how little we know. Unfortunately, many on the left are to arrogant to accept that there is much man does not know.

Don't you see the irony?

I'm not saying God exists. You're saying God exists.

You're saying the universe exists and God created it. I'm saying that if the universe is so damn complex that it MUST HAVE BEEN created by God, then God must also be damn complex and MUST HAVE BEEN CREATED by something.

I'm not saying what exists, I'm not even saying we exist. You are.

So, to sum up your point "That's the primitive thinking of man right there (arrogant man might I add). Because you don't understand it - it can't be?"

Sounds like you wrote this for yourself.

My view is that if you pick a card from a deck of clubs and say "it's the ace of spades", you have a 1/52 chance of being right, but most likely, you'll be wrong unless you cheated. Now, take a pack of cards with an infinite number of cards, and then take one and then claim it is the ace of spades, chance are, you're going to be wrong.

I'm not telling you what's there. I'm using your logic.

If the universe was created by God, then who created God?

If the universe is complex, then God must be complex, right?

I've asked this question many times, most of the time people just get angry. I even had someone block me because I asked this question.
fortunately there wasn't a beginning.

I do not know whether there be a Diety, but I do know that if I wish to leave a legacy, that legacy lies with the generations that come after I am but a memory. And that legacy will be what we do that affects them positively or negatively.

According to what we've been told about God, there was no creation of God, God IS THE ALPHA and the OMEGA..... He IS the beginning, he IS also the end....what that truly means, I honestly don't know?

The link did not really explain as much as I would have liked on why Kaku is theorizing this is the case and why he believes we are living in a Matrix...I mean, it did a little, but not enough to satisfy my curiosity!

Yeah, and if the world was created by an intelligence, and this intelligence is God, and God is so intelligent, THEN WHO CREATED GOD?

Why must "God come from"? Where did the laws of physics come from?

Well, I'm not saying God must come from anywhere.

However I'm working within the limited theory that the universe must have come from somewhere like a God, and if we work with this logic, then the next step is that God must have come from somewhere.

You sound like the scientists who declared that most of DNA is junk because they don't know what it does

If the universe is complex (which it is) and is so complex it had to have been created by God, then surely God is complex too. I mean, to create something you have to probably be more complex than the thing you're creating, right?

So, if God is MORE complex than the universe, and the universe HAD TO HAVE BEEN CREATED BY GOD because it's so complex, then logic says that God had to have been created too.

"Alice is a little girl with blond hair. Ergo, all little girls with blond hair are named Alice."

Your logic is hysterically puerile.

One of the most respected theoretical physicists in the world - Michio Kaku - summarized it neatly:

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence”, he affirmed. “Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore.”

“To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

Scientist says he found definitive proof that God exists.

:lmao:

The laws of physics are man's attempt to explain the unexplainable. Once you reach the subatomic level the laws of physics break down & no longer apply.
False!
Not false.
Absolutely false.
The laws don't break down they just change.
Epic fail.
The only thing epic is your ability to mince words.

Dumbass
I never mince words being ignorant its no suprize you'd say that.

You make a good point and I don't have an answer nor can I even pretend to answer. I think it's simply beyond human comprehension.

Yes, beyond human comprehension. But then I'm being told to believe in a God which I can't see, touch, feel or in any other way know is there, unless of course I decide and then attribute things around me to God when I don't know.

It's exactly the same thing, only a step above.

The worrying thing is when that gets rejected and I get insulted, but the idea of God is embraced totally. It's seems rather...... insane.

images

I see, touch, feel, smell, etc,.. my God every day.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

False!
Not false.
Absolutely false.
The laws don't break down they just change.
Epic fail.
The only thing epic is your ability to mince words.

Dumbass
I never mince words being ignorant its no suprize you'd say that.
Why do the basic laws of physics break down when you get into particle physics?

You've offered nothing to disprove my statement. Just petty word games.

Forum List

Back