Scientist calls for death to humanity

Is this guy on any CIA watch list is what I would like to know.

Please someone tell me that this is the scientist on that TV show called "Fringe" lol

Neil Armstrong is looking pretty intensely at him...

"After praising the Ebola virus for its efficiency at killing, Pianka paused, leaned over the lectern, looked at us, and carefully said: "We've got airborne 90 percent mortality in humans. Killing humans. Think about that."
Meeting Doctor Doom - Some scientists want to drastically reduce world population

He's advocating bioterriorism. Which puts him in the spotlight.

Expect some pretty spectacular backpedaling, from him and from the University that gave him the award.

Now this guy is "respected" in academia. So once again....what is the difference between these loons and Hitler? Mengele? Pol Pot?

Last edited:
"The audience laughed when he said, "You know, the bird flu's good, too." They laughed again when he proposed, with a discernable note of glee in his voice that, "We need to sterilize everybody on the Earth.

"After noting that the audience did not represent the general population, a questioner asked: "What kind of reception have you received as you have presented these ideas to other audiences that are not representative of us?"

Pianka replied, "I speak to the converted!"

He spoke glowingly of the police state in China that enforces their one-child policy. He said, "Smarter people have fewer kids." He said those who don't have a conscience about the Earth will inherit the Earth, "...because those who care make fewer babies, and those that didn't care made more babies." He said we will evolve as uncaring people, and "I think IQs are falling for the same reason, too." "

Meeting Doctor Doom - Some scientists want to drastically reduce world population

Damn if that doesn't sound exactly like what morons spout in here.

Last edited:
I don't think that even these mad scientists are that mad!
frank2dz3.gif

Good grief, this happened in 2006.
Sheesh. I kept checking Drudge and couldn't figure out why it wasn't up there.

By Forrest M. Mims, III
for eco-logic/Powerhouse

April 15, 2006
There is always something special about science meetings. The 109th meeting of the Texas Academy of Science at Lamar University in Beaumont on 3-5 March 2006

Good grief, this happened in 2006.
Sheesh. I kept checking Drudge and couldn't figure out why it wasn't up there.

By Forrest M. Mims, III
for eco-logic/Powerhouse

April 15, 2006
There is always something special about science meetings. The 109th meeting of the Texas Academy of Science at Lamar University in Beaumont on 3-5 March 2006
I just finished reading that too and was about to post. Is this guy dead or in jail yet?

Lol..I don't know, might as well check!
Eric R. Pianka

He likes to be called "The Lizard Man".

This is the sort of fruitcake academia and the left drool over.

An award-winning Texas scientist was given a standing ovation after he advocated the extermination of 90 per cent of the Earth's population by an airborne Ebola virus.

Shit like this (pun intended) leaves me speechless. Do the folks who gave this lunatic a standing ovation even know what Ebola is? Would the survivors need to clean up the putrid messes? And how much noxious gas would permeate any breathable air left? As Xenophon suggests, starting with Dr. Stupid, just shooting everyone would be easier, quicker, cleaner.

Huh... Let's see... they're scientists and academics... so the presumption is that they have some idea...

Of course, they're also leftists... so while they're learned, educated people... they're in large measure: IDIOTS.

Well does this guy understand that as we keep over populating the Earth, it continues to run out of natural resources. So eventually it will run out. And then 90% of the population will die anyways. The only people that will survive are the smarter tougher humans. Survival of the fittest...Duh! And then the 10% that do survive will be very smart, majority genuises. So when the gene pool is replenished, because it is human nature to have to want to reproduce, ppl will be very intelligent for many generations. Sounds like a better plan to wait it out, then to come up with an idea that will never be supported by enough ppl to work. And will just make me die a painful death.
Lets try to use our brains here guys. lol

Well does this guy understand that as we keep over populating the Earth, it continues to run out of natural resources. So eventually it will run out. And then 90% of the population will die anyways. The only people that will survive are the smarter tougher humans. Survival of the fittest...Duh! And then the 10% that do survive will be very smart, majority genuises. So when the gene pool is replenished, because it is human nature to have to want to reproduce, ppl will be very intelligent for many generations. Sounds like a better plan to wait it out, then to come up with an idea that will never be supported by enough ppl to work. And will just make me die a painful death.
Lets try to use our brains here guys. lol

just shut the hell up. ur thinkin way to much

Forum List

Back