Scientist awed by size, density of undersea oil plume

More proof in my book we are not even CLOSE to running out of oil. We just need politicians to get the fuck out of the way and stopping us from exploring.

Sure, and we can really muck up the planet.

Politicians have to have the vote of the people to make laws, and you may well see the people damned sick and tired of the destruction of our heritage for the enrichment of the very few by the time this is over.

Time to get off of the oil tit completely.

Politicians have to have the vote of the people to make laws, and you may well see the people damned sick and tired of the destruction of our heritage for the enrichment of the very few by the time this is over.

Oh for fucks sake grow up Crocks!

One oil disaster and you want to wreck the world economy because your panties are in a wad someplace less than comfortable.

Grow up, realize that shit happens, fix the problem and move out again, and if you can't handle that, really, live up to the greens depopulation goal and lead the way. The rest of us will catch up... later.

much MUCH later.

Why don't you go live in a cave and Pashtun? Seriously. Get off of your oil addiction.

Scientist Awed by Size, Density of Undersea Oil Plume in Gulf

Here's a photo of the awed scientist:

shocked-man2.jpg

It is time to get off oil and move completely to alternative energy/fuel. America now sees this and they will be hard pressed to justify more oil exploration even if they get anywhere near a clean up of this disaster.

There are no giant plumes you know. I have been told that Lush Rimbaugh was swimning in the gulf recently in an oil colored wet suit. That explains the "Giant Plumes."

Besides, all this oil leaking is as natural as the seawater itself. WHAT A FRIGIN IDIOT!

There are no giant plumes you know. I have been told that Lush Rimbaugh was swimning in the gulf recently in an oil colored wet suit. That explains the "Giant Plumes."

Besides, all this oil leaking is as natural as the seawater itself. WHAT A FRIGIN IDIOT!

uh----oil IS natural--did you think it was man made ?

So you agree with Limbaugh. Just leave it alone and the sea will take care of itself?

If you people aren't crying because Obama is not doing enough, you are crying because he is bad mouthing BP. Obviously, you detest a black man has become President. The Baggers have created a new political movement based on that fact.

So you agree with Limbaugh. Just leave it alone and the sea will take care of itself?

If you people aren't crying because Obama is not doing enough, you are crying because he is bad mouthing BP. Obviously, you detest a black man has become President. The Baggers have created a new political movement based on that fact.

I agree with Rush on the fact that oil is natural---a fact that you so thouroughly dismiss as hogwash.

its presence n the water isn't natural, genius

Forum List

Back