"Scientific polling" exposed

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Chuck Todd tears into Trump spokesman: You know these online polls are 'bogus'!

Media admitting they can alter their polls for starters :lmao:

But yea, when the media isn't asking leading questions based on over-represented populations and often based on a myriad of skewed factors by companies with literal vested interests in a politician, the polls are suddenly just not 'scientific' and thusly not valid. I submit they've never been valid based on the parameters I just gave. But at least a whole host of snapshots give us a real picture that we can lucidly trust. And the picture: THE MEDIA LIES THEIR ASSES OFF, AND TRUMP IS CRUSHING HILLARY.

Chuck Todd tears into Trump spokesman: You know these online polls are 'bogus'! Media admitting they can alter their polls for starters. But yea, when the media isn't asking leading questions based on over-represented populations and often based on a myriad of skewed factors by companies with literal vested interests in a politician, the polls are suddenly just not 'scientific' and thusly not valid. I submit they've never been valid based on the parameters I just gave. But at least a whole host of snapshots give us a real picture that we can lucidly trust. And the picture: THE MEDIA LIES THEIR ASSES OFF, AND TRUMP IS CRUSHING HILLARY.
If the polls are being manipulated for Hillary's sake, why don't they just keep showing her crushing Trump instead of varying back and forth? I think this is an attempt at deflection from Trump's debate loss and the substantial hit he's taken since then.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

But yea, when the media isn't asking leading questions based on over-represented populations and often based on a myriad of skewed factors by companies with literal vested interests in a politician, the polls are suddenly just not 'scientific' and thusly not valid. I submit they've never been valid based on the parameters I just gave. But at least a whole host of snapshots give us a real picture that we can lucidly trust. And the picture: THE MEDIA LIES THEIR ASSES OFF, AND TRUMP IS CRUSHING HILLARY.
Dumb fuck Todd is so far up the Hildabeasts ass he's her colostomy bag...

Online click-winner-polls are not snapshots - they are straight up useless GARBAGE for entertainment purposes only. We don't even know how many of those clicks are by actual humans or some program running on someone's pc in Russia!

Online click-winner-polls are not snapshots - they are straight up useless GARBAGE for entertainment purposes only. We don't even know how many of those clicks are by actual humans or some program running on someone's pc in Russia!
So how can a CNN poll be accurate? No one watches the shit network except for fucked up progressives

Just can't get enough of all the ways the Trumpbots come up with to say that polls showing Trump ahead are accurate, polls showing Trump behind are not accurate.

So how can a CNN poll be accurate? No one watches the shit network except for fucked up progressives

I'll tell you how a CNN poll can be accurate. Final CNN poll 2008 - Obama ahead by 7.

Election result: Obama wins by 7.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Here we go again...The polls cant be believed! Unless we're up :badgrin:
This is a far different presidential election in the last two, the GOP had a spineless career politician in McCain running and a soulless Mormon career politician in Romney...neither of them could get elected dogcatcher so no one showed up to vote for them.

Last edited:

I'll tell you how a CNN poll can be accurate. Final CNN poll 2008 - Obama ahead by 7.

Well, no one came out to vote for spineless McCain, voter turnout out on the conservative side was At all-time lows. That's what happens when you nominate a fuck up for a candidate

Last edited:

Well no one came out to vote for spineless McCain, voter turnout out on the conservative side was it one of the all-time lows. That's what happens when you nominate a fuck up for a candidate

What's that have to do with the claim that CNN can't produce an accurate poll?

Wtf does watching tv have to do with responding to a poll?

Don't like CNN? No problem there are other CREDIBLE polls and focus groups we can refer to. They all unanimously find that Trump lost the debate.

Online click-winner-polls are not snapshots - they are straight up useless GARBAGE for entertainment purposes only.
Entertainment? No. When it comes to trump's supporters, those online click polls are serious business, and that is why they spend hours and hours every day clicking away for their second favorite hero, trump. He still hasn't surpassed their favorite hero yet, pootin.

Well no one came out to vote for spineless McCain, voter turnout out on the conservative side was it one of the all-time lows. That's what happens when you nominate a fuck up for a candidate

What's that have to do with the claim that CNN can't produce an accurate poll?
You do know there is only one party in Washington DC, it's the progressive party. The outcome was already Known by career politicians. McCain was no different than Obama both spineless fucked up progressives.

Luckily, you idiots got it right this time.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Don't like CNN? No problem there are other CREDIBLE polls and focus groups we can refer to. They all unanimously find that Trump lost the debate.
Na, The polling is biased, always has been

Prove it.

Something tells me you are slightly insane, especially considering how damn close polling matched election results in the past.

Does reality also have a liberal bias?

Well, no one came out to vote for spineless McCain, voter turnout out on the conservative side was At all-time lows. That's what happens when you nominate a fuck up for a candidate

Oh, and guess what, CNN's final poll in 2012 had the race a tie. Obama won.

Explain why CNN's poll was 'biased' in favor of Romney.

Forum List

Back