Scientific evidence for a creator.

If you believe in a Creator, just say so and leave the science to those who explain the world that way. Faith requires no particular evidence.

There is certainly a lot of evidence for the theory of evolution. However, if you choose to believe the other, don't try to use scientific arguments to disprove it. You will ultimately fail. Have you met ding yet?
We - you included - are all without excuse because his invisible attributes can be discerned from what he has created.
Speaking of which, I believe that the universal physical constants are some of the best evidence for a Creator. They are immaterial yet they affect the material. They are not energy or matter, therefore, they are not a part of our physical reality. I believe that they are the will of God, holding all of existence together. In a naturalistic universe, there is no reason for them to exist. But they do. And science cannot even begin to explain their existence.
If you want to say God is Science

Go at it......but science is no proof of God
If you created something could I use what you created as evidence?
Not sure what you mean. Please clarify. Or was that meant for someone else?
It was directed to rightwinger.

We - you included - are all without excuse because his invisible attributes can be discerned from what he has created.
Speaking of which, I believe that the universal physical constants are some of the best evidence for a Creator. They are immaterial yet they affect the material. They are not energy or matter, therefore, they are not a part of our physical reality. I believe that they are the will of God, holding all of existence together. In a naturalistic universe, there is no reason for them to exist. But they do. And science cannot even begin to explain their existence.

no
Why not?
the argument is creation or not creation

OK. Not being critical, but it gets confusing if you do not include the quote you are relying to. You tend to forget it sometimes.

OK. Not being critical, but it gets confusing if you do not include the quote you are relying to. You tend to forget it sometimes.
I think I figured it out. I believe if someone quotes someone on your ignore list, it doesn't show up.

no
Why not?
So what. No reason to lie that something you created can’t be used as evidence.

Any tangible item can be used as evidence.

no
Why not?

there is no evidence of a creator---plain and simple
we've been over this before

I think I figured it out. I believe if someone quotes someone on your ignore list, it doesn't show up.

the difference between you and the 1st century jesus is they did not run away when tasked - has the cock been crowing lately, three times for you ... by chance.

no
Why not?

there is no evidence of a creator---plain and simple
we've been over this before
And yet you dodged my question.

Where did all the energy come from in the first place? If it wasn't created, then it is self existent. Do you have any idea how ridiculous that notion is?
Its much less ridiculous than trying to solve the problem with a magical sky daddy that has existed forever. I want you to let that sink in.

You are attempting to solve the problem of something existing forever by, first, calling that idea ridiculous, then, second, positing a solution that consists not only of something that exists forever, but that is also a magical sky daddy that cares what you do with your peepee.

That, sir, is very stupid and embarrassing for you.

Forum List

Back