Scientific Discoveries - Scientists versus Bible Belters

R

rdean

I wonder if there are any studies done to see who makes the most scientific discoveries. Scientists or Bible Right Wingers.
I'm guessing it's about 100% to Zero%. What say you?

Science and religion a pretty funny pair. As we see here every day, religious folks are very threatened by science.

They don't call it "faith" for nuthin.

Keep the tithing coming, close your eyes and hope for the best.

I wonder if there are any studies done to see who makes the most scientific discoveries. Scientists or Bible Right Wingers.
its Sunday.....must be a slow day......
The GOP and science is ALWAYS a good topic.
you were talking about the religious right people....now you bring in the fucking republicans again...cant you discuss something without mentioning those guys?....

you were talking about the religious right people....now you bring in the fucking republicans again...cant you discuss something without mentioning those guys?....

Can you give one way to tell religious nuts from the GOP? The GOP spent a lot of time cultivating those bible thumpers to fall in line, so I don't know how to separate them now.

Can you give one way to tell religious nuts from the GOP? The GOP spent a lot of time cultivating those bible thumpers to fall in line, so I don't know how to separate them now.
if you dont know than you are just as clueless as your buddy dean is....i know lots of republicans/conservatives who dont give a flying fuck what the religious right has to say ....

if you dont know than you are just as clueless as your buddy dean is....i know lots of republicans/conservatives who dont give a flying fuck what the religious right has to say ....

So you are claiming the so called religious right isn't a large part of the GOP?

So you are claiming the so called religious right isn't a large part of the GOP?
is that what i claimed?.....i dont think i did.....i believe i said.....".i know lots of republicans/conservatives who dont give a flying fuck what the religious right has to say"....i dont care for the Republicans anymore than i do the Democrats.....they both are driving this country down....

is that what i claimed?.....i dont think i did.....i believe i said.....".i know lots of republicans/conservatives who dont give a flying fuck what the religious right has to say"....i dont care for the Republicans anymore than i do the Democrats.....they both are driving this country down....
Lots? Or few?

You sound a lot like your doppelganger Guno

Did you also know that many left handed Hottentots are not Nobel Prize winners?

I wonder if there are any studies done to see who bakes the most bread commercially, bakers or scientists. I'm guessing its about 100% to 0%. What say you?

I wonder if there are any studies done to see who bakes the most bread commercially, bakers or scientists. I'm guessing its about 100% to 0%. What say you?
Republicans seem to think they know more than scientists. Why don't they prove it?

Republicans seem to think they know more than scientists. Why don't they prove it?

Democrats seem to think they know whats better for people in general, why don't THEY prove it?

Democrats seem to think they know whats better for people in general, why don't THEY prove it?

Not people in general, just the dumb right wing bible thumpers.

And that makes it somehow better? How about leaving people alone?

Oh, wait, you are too nanny statish for that to work.

And that makes it somehow better? How about leaving people alone?

Oh, wait, you are too nanny statish for that to work.

Well, yes it does. make us better.

Both sides have their anti-science elements
-Right on r&d and the reality that most of our science is funded by grants. We need the nws, noaa, nasa, nsf, nih, etc to be able to compete and be a leader in science. This is just reality.
-Left purely just ignores the reality of race, sex and gmo's. Race is real as breeds of dog, cat or horses are. Theres huge difference in weight, high, frame and body fat between the races...We better stop calling different breeds as different if there's no races. lol!

They on the left don't consider the reality that woman are also only half as strong as men and that effects what they can do. Sex and gender are linked by the biological limits they have. We shouldn't be lower standards and becoming ignorant of reality...Another anti-science left wing crock!

Forum List

Back