Scientific Creationism?

ChickenWing said:
...All speculation ,no proof that you statement is correct anymore than saying there is definitely a God, there is no proof ether way, with that said anyone with half a brain would just say as I do, we don't know,but to say one way is absolutely false but my way isn't ,is a result of a very closed mind.
There is a huge difference between explaining away a theory,and proving one.
This is this the Dishonesty or Obtuseness of the believer.

We are Not dealing with "proof", we are dealing with EVIDENCE and affirmation.
Evolution has 150 Years of increasing and Overwhelming EVIDENCE. God has ZERO evidence.
ZERO.

Evolution COULD have been disproved tho, by any of the many new sciences since it came into existence. ie, Geology/Fossil strata; Carbon/Isotopic dating; DNA; etc, etc. BUT ALL are consistent with Evolution.
What are/were the odds if it was false?

To pose that they are both Mere 'beliefs' is (most likely) semantic Dishonesty, or unbelievably IQ-challenged, and seeks to substitute "absolute 100% proof" for "Overwhelming EVIDENCE".
Voodoo (another religion like yours) and Gravity are NOT equivalent.
Nor are Christ's 'resurrection' and Evolution.

Once again I call BS on the "Everything is just a belief" FALLACY.
`
There is evidence ONLY for uniqueness of every living thing on this planet. However, there is zero evidence that man evolved from any line of animal or that any race of man is superior to any other ---- past or present.

ChickenWing said:
...All speculation ,no proof that you statement is correct anymore than saying there is definitely a God, there is no proof ether way, with that said anyone with half a brain would just say as I do, we don't know,but to say one way is absolutely false but my way isn't ,is a result of a very closed mind.
There is a huge difference between explaining away a theory,and proving one.
This is this the Dishonesty or Obtuseness of the believer.

We are Not dealing with "proof", we are dealing with EVIDENCE and affirmation.
Evolution has 150 Years of increasing and Overwhelming EVIDENCE. God has ZERO evidence.
ZERO.

Evolution COULD have been disproved tho, by any of the many new sciences since it came into existence. ie, Geology/Fossil strata; Carbon/Isotopic dating; DNA; etc, etc. BUT ALL are consistent with Evolution.
What are/were the odds if it was false?

To pose that they are both Mere 'beliefs' is (most likely) semantic Dishonesty, or unbelievably IQ-challenged, and seeks to substitute "absolute 100% proof" for "Overwhelming EVIDENCE".
Voodoo (another religion like yours) and Gravity are NOT equivalent.
Nor are Christ's 'resurrection' and Evolution.

Once again I call BS on the "Everything is just a belief" FALLACY.
`
There is evidence ONLY for uniqueness of every living thing on this planet. However, there is zero evidence that man evolved from any line of animal or that any race of man is superior to any other ---- past or present.
On the contrary, it is DNA that connects everything living organism with a shared chemistry. I guess they didn't stress biology at the Falwell madrassah?

LittleNipper said:
So, you believe if one murders someone that that individual gets away scot-free? So, you believe that if a person lies, cheats, and steals that person does not reap what he sows? So, you believe that if a child curses his parents and doesn't listen to them and uses them, there are no lifetime repercussions? If there is really no God and the reason we exist hinges on random chance ----- then there is a very great opportunity to get away with it (as it were).
What a Dishonest or Obtuse remark.
As if god/dog, and Only YOUR god, is the source of morality.
People of Other religions and no religion have morality and had it before the Bible.

LittleNipper said:
I however, see that most things happen for a reason. People and nations DO reap what they sow.
One can get people angry/Criminal can go to jail.. BUT .. Bad things happen to good people just as often.
Believing in god doesn't save you from crime or disease.

LittleNipper said:
The next rationalization is that there is absolutely NO proof that biological life just happened.
One must believe it was either created or it was brought here; however, scientists have not been able to create a Frankenstein monster from pre-existing various body parts ----- so much less any living single celled organism with water, silica, minerals, and electricity.
NOW, evolution accepting scientists working day and night for well over one hundred years have not been able to concoct any biological life from inert materials. These are not stupid people to say the least! These are thinking individuals who know what makes life remain alive!!! Mother Nature doesn't possess a brain. Time doesn't rationalize.
DOH!
Evolution does NOT deal with the opening spark of life. That's separate and called "abiogenesis." Abiogenesis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Evolution deals with, and has Extensive evidence For, all changes thereafter. That body of evidence (intermediate species, etc) Grows yearly both in Fossil remains and in new sciences like Isotopic dating, DNA, etc.

LittleNipper said:
So, we have smart individuals who feel that they are too sophisticated to believe that there can be a Creator, yet they themselves have no clue and dish out theory after theory that they themselves cannot substantiate. And so when a Christian says that there is a God and that God reveals Himself through nature, the written Word, historical data, reward & punishment, Christ Jesus, and the lives of the saints ---- these same skeptics say ---------- "But there isn't any proof!" I have to laugh out loud. God does use the simple to make the wise into fools. And that is just additional proof of GOD.
There is NO evidence of god.
And btw, WHICH/WITCH god? ?
since even most believers don't believe in Yours.
So most believers are necessarily Wrong even in the unlikely event one is right.
The only OBVIOUS Truth is that man created god/godS. LOTS of them.
Every culture has at least one!
If you were born in Bombay, you'd be a Hindu
Karachi, a Muslim,
Tel Aviv, a Jew
etc
Religion is a geographical/cultural Accident of Birth, NOT any discernible truth.

Because you are a deluded religionist, your posts are necessarily FULL of wrong premises and easily shot down.
`
There is only one GOD not designed by man. There are Christians in India, Africa, China, Japan, and Israel. In fact, all the 1st Christians were Jews. The simple fact that The Bible stipulates that the Jewish people will dispersed and will be a byword of nations, BUT not be entirely destroyed. They will be gathered together and Israel will be reestablished The fact that Jews still hold to ancient "traditions" for thousands of years while others far more numerous and powerful have been deposed and forgotten is proof of GOD's determination. They will eventually recognize Jesus the Christ as their Messiah. This will come to pass according to the Bible.
On the contrary, there are literally hundreds of gawds, all of them created by man (including your polytheistic gawds), who share similar attributes ascribed by their inventors.

Pandora’s Box: Brain Dials

Your brain collects data about object properties (i.e., size, wavelength, etc.) and stores them in memory systems as contextualized re-presented images (i.e., cubes with gloss).

When the brain retrieves these images, it categorizes them according to quality/feature similarities.

So, for example, if a brain sees a shoebox, it might store it in memory as perhaps a shoebox containing two shoes, and even if it discovers the shoebox is empty, when it retrieves the memory of the perceived shoebox at a future date, it will remember how it once assumed this special shoebox was a box containing two shoes (since all shoeboxes are made to hold shoes).

As long as the brain is efficiently performing this categorization/contextualization/retrieval process, it will continue to ‘believe’ it is well-functioning. In other words, it can ironically be ‘tricked’ into ‘believing’ it is somehow deficient or deteriorating in function if it perceives that its categorization and retrieval processes are being confused/confounded by environmental/contextual stimulus overload.

This is why experience-themed Hollywood (USA) movies such as “Coming to America” (1988) are social symbols of ‘context filtration.’

Therefore, since the brain coordinates perception with history (or context/experience), we could investigate how evolution is related to anticipatory thinking.

:afro:

American Psycho (Film)

chess2.jpg

Forum List

Back