Scientific breakthrough! No embryonic stem cells needed

So where does it say in that long diatribe that they think they're going to get those cells from embryonic stem cells? Sounds to me they come from a donor pancreas....
Click on the link and read on... Christ, can't you do anything for yourself..

"...In July, he and his colleagues reported a study in which an intestinal hormone caused stem cells taken from a pancreas to become the islet cells that secrete insulin, called beta cells, and to proliferate.

"We discovered a totally unexpected population of cells in islets and we can grow and keep them in culture for as long as we want to keep them," he said
"

Classy.

As I said, the whole embryonic stem cell hoax is just another way to cheapen the life of babies and keep the abortion ball rolling. There's been absolutely no evidence that we need EMBRYONIC stem cells to achieve anything, and despite all the frantic research to prove they're NECESSARY to cure everything from cancer to Parkinson's, there's absolutely no evidence that this is at all true.

Whack-O...

How many embryos are destroyed yearly... meanwhile my mother-n-law slowly wastes away from progressive diabetes... Fuck you and all of your assinine positions. You cats would have us chiseling stone wheels for transportation if you had it your way... There will never be political reconsilation with dumb fucks like yourselves that would rather lay your hand upon the bible than lay your hand on applicable cures...

I think you are alittle confused. Pushing embryonic stem cells isnt about results. If it was result oriented it would be focused on adult stem cells and have heavy private funding.

No. This is about the proabortionists making sure they keep it legal to kill embryos. It has nothing to do with diseases.

If you care about your mother in law, (and thats questionable because who does?), you would be focusing on the area that is likely to get results.

But no. This about pleasing the pro abortion crowd. Science has nothing to do with it.

No one gets a kick out of abortion. It is a necessary evil. And sorry they haven't cured cancer fast enough for you Allie. If you had half a stem cell in your noggin, you'd know that they have found AMAZING things from stem cell research. No one is trying to clone humans, no one has a sinister plot, you are paranoid to the point that you can't be reasoned with.

Bull shit you say? Playing around with it? Nowhere? No reason to?

Maybe if Bush didn't limit funding for stem cell, we'd have more answers.

Its not necessary. Not necessary at all.

I think you are alittle confused. Pushing embryonic stem cells isnt about results. If it was result oriented it would be focused on adult stem cells and have heavy private funding.

No. This is about the proabortionists making sure they keep it legal to kill embryos. It has nothing to do with diseases.

If you care about your mother in law, (and thats questionable because who does?), you would be focusing on the area that is likely to get results.

But no. This about pleasing the pro abortion crowd. Science has nothing to do with it.

Bullshit. If it weren't for you wacko's, we would have just experimented on the things. It is you that wants to make ALL life precious. Sorry, not gonna happen. The lice in your hair is more viable than your stem cell because the lice can live on it's own.

Quit stopping progress. You religious nuts don't even believe in science. You believe in intelligent design. So again, this is another subject that you can not comprehend because you haven't evolved enough to realize that your religion is cavemanish.

Its not necessary. Not necessary at all.

Oh yes it is. Think of all the women who would make horrible mothers if they were forced to have those kids. Most of them won't put those kids up for adoption. They'll just raise them wrong and neglect them. Then the kid will get older and become criminals, and you'll want to kill them or put them in jail. You won't listen to their circumstances. I know you won't, because you don't do it for people now.

Let me ask you, if a 25 year old rapes and murders someone, are you going to give a rats ass if they tell you that they were abused/neglected as a child? If the answer is no, then shut the fuck up about forcing women to have children they don't want.

You have no idea what the reprocussions would be.

I hear 20 years after abortion was made legal, crime went down dramatically. That would be around 1990. They say its because thousands of unwanted fetus' were aborted instead of being born.

Yeah, I was thinking about that. Republicans need not apply. We'll wipe them out through attrition.

:D

Really how ...if you are always menstrating and not producing anything? Then on the occasional mishap then when a fetus actually happens to sneak up on ya ...oops delete.

I don't think your plan has a high rate of success.

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Oh yes it is. Think of all the women who would make horrible mothers if they were forced to have those kids. Most of them won't put those kids up for adoption. They'll just raise them wrong and neglect them. Then the kid will get older and become criminals, and you'll want to kill them or put them in jail. You won't listen to their circumstances. I know you won't, because you don't do it for people now.

Let me ask you, if a 25 year old rapes and murders someone, are you going to give a rats ass if they tell you that they were abused/neglected as a child? If the answer is no, then shut the fuck up about forcing women to have children they don't want.

You have no idea what the reprocussions would be.

I hear 20 years after abortion was made legal, crime went down dramatically. That would be around 1990. They say its because thousands of unwanted fetus' were aborted instead of being born.

YOu of course have some evidence to support this ridiculous (and old) tripe? There is no evidence that abortion reduces child abuse, or that a mother who won't put her child up for adoption would abort her child.

And no, crime was not reduced by abortion, you blathering idiot. However, child abuse continues to rise and rise and rise...and do you know why? Because we have so cheapened life that children are considered expendable. It isn't even murder to beat a child to death, you child hating pig.

Did you even read my fucking post dickhead... christ you nutbags are some of the densest that I've ever seen.

Please do a search for:

Open Federal Funding for Stem Cell Research - The Petition Site & Sign!!!!

Less than 3,000 needed still to reach goal.

Sorry this site will not let me post direct link yet

Thank You!
Taimie

Please do a search for:

Open Federal Funding for Stem Cell Research - The Petition Site & Sign!!!!

Less than 3,000 needed still to reach goal.

Sorry this site will not let me post direct link yet

Thank You!
Taimie
enough with your spam

Forum List

Back